I went outside again Sup Forums..3rd time this month..it was a good walk..no drama..i took pics,,you wanna see?

i went outside again Sup Forums..3rd time this month..it was a good walk..no drama..i took pics,,you wanna see?

Is this bait or are you being legit?

yeah, why not

sure.
hope you're feeling ok OP.

this dog is my neighbors..he was barking alot at me..asshole wakes me up barking in the middle of the night..

what's your handicap?

no ..unfortunatly its legit..i have had serious agoraphobia,,im really trying hard to get over it,,posting poics seems to help..i hate it when i cant be outside..

thanks user..im working on it..heres a spider that was out side my house..i think its eating a grasshopper

Paranoid schizophrenic here.

I feel ya. I usually only make it down the block for smokes.

God speed little buddy, and keep posting your pictures.

i wouldnt call it a handicap,,but at its most severe i would get 200 yards from the house and start to vomit,shake violently.and eventually pass out..but it hasnt happend for months now,,,i hate to be like that ive missed many years of life...heres another spider outside my house

I am curious

Sorry, my bad man.
I genuinely wish you the best of luck with it Sup Forumsro. Just keep on working on it.

sorry to hear that user,,meds help..

That is such a good picture. I used to be a shut in, i was terrified of cars and people. Keep going outside and just live in the moment. I hope you feel better soon.

thanks..i think 3 times outside in a month is good progress..once i went for 2 years inside...

To me you are a hero my friend, agoraphobia sucks so bad, you give me nice feels and hope you feel good aswell. Keep it coming, you live in such a nice place

Take a vitamin d suplement. You will feel muuch better.

i went by the shipyards and the port..

I'm allergic to a lot of them. They make me shake and get really disoriented. Oh well.

that's good progress. you live near some beautiful scenery: that's motivation right there.

which country do you live in OP? looks nice

Take care little buddy, I know how hard it can be. Proud of you.

Taking a walk sometimes can be really inspiring.

ive tried every med and vitamin ever...just doing it is the only thing that helps alot,,kinda forcing myself..

What a curse to have in such a lovely neighboorhood.

Love to see you posting here my little heroes. My love goes out to all of you and hope you know I am thinking of you

you live in pripyat?

Greece (in before ''pay debts'')
island of rodos ..old medival town walls here

yes..especially if its a beautyful environment around you..

ahh sweet, never been there, but I've been to Kefalonia

nice..wheres this at?

nice, i was there for vacation once when i was a kid.
But personally i think it lacks some nice deep forests

Guatemala

Holy shit OP that's beautiful

good job OP, question though. what caused this? were you always like this?

ive heard kefalonia is really nice..hope to go there one day..hope to go to lots of places one day...

this is a fig tree..i ate a couple of them..they was good and really sweet

Your photos are really good OP! Ever considered photography?

I also didn't went outside more than two or three times this month. And I don't even have agoraphobia. Must suck for you if you like being outdoors.

Keep it up, OP. I know those feels, being terrified to even open up the door to my apartment. Shit sucks.

It gets easier, DO NOT QUIT.

That's lovely, keep it up

its a beatyful city ,Rodos..lots of history and beaches everywhere
it started when i was 6 ,,had a really traumatic experiance,,involving both my parents and brother,,i guess i never got over it,,kept it inside..

I don't know how you feel
But keep at it man
Hope it gets better

Heartwarming side of Sup Forums

how old are you now? i imagine you dont want to talk about what happened? do you live alone, what do you do for income? also you ever tried to seek professional help for it?

That's a nice picture what camera you got

i paint and draw profesionaly..i guess i have a good eye..
you too man..make yourself do it
get out there

i found ant colony

As an autistic NEET shut-in I can relate to this thread. Hope you can overcome this OP, I know it seems hopeless sometimes.

Combination psychotherapy/MDMA sessions have been shown to cure PTSD, do they have such programs in your area?

im over 30 less than 40..lol
its hard to talk about,,yes,,but as a result of it im alone,,no family or relatives
i sell paintings and make murals ,,,

and there was this dead snek

Great photos OP. Looks beautiful there. Hang in there and don't ever give up.

Bumping with one of my own pics.

OP, do you paint these sceneries from your photos too?

Hey Greekbro. I love me some Greece. Been to Samos, Athens, Pilio and Lesvos.

Take care. You have a beautiful country. Love your pictures.

kewl, keep trying to get better and come back to talk with us anytime. bring more photos if you want. take care.

awwwwww

and this buterfly was nice

its getting better..it just needs constant fight
no programs here man..only pros like shrinks...

I'm from fuckoffastan

You should really get into photography, and maybe even try painting outside?

where dis at? arizona?
yes i do..lots of inspiration
and i got some of these bad boys here

old abandoned house...looked spooky

Greece is the best. The weather here is shitty. I wanna go to greece again. One good thing about the crisis and the refugees is that plane tickets to greece are dirt-cheap

Did you go in

one step at a time user..

Hmm.. What made you choose Sup Forums?

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself."

Cheers OP best wishes for you.

Probably the friendly people

refugees are limited to a couple of islands and some spots in the mainland,,ive seen very very few here...

it looks like a beautiful place to live user. hope you can one day explore even more.

Milk and cacao (I can read the Greek alphabet)!

i just left one house,,wasnt feeling like going into another one..that could fall on me and kill me

Sorry, not my picture. Just a place near where I am. Wanted to keep the overall theme going.

I would stay longer on this beautiful thread but I gotta sleep.
Wish you all the best OP, you are really nice!

its theraputic i guess..all kinds of people here..you get straight talk and opinions..im not sureeee

Cute cat

sleep tight user..heres some bunnies

Koukla..

You're so sweet.
Bye!

old town..near the castle

Looks nice outside. Why don't you leave the house and walk around more often?

greekanon??

This is the best thread to ever be on Sup Forums.

Can you go in there

He has agoraphobia. It takes time

this----->

yeah..pretty much of the old town and the castle is open to the public..even the moats and towers..its a great place to explore..

Oxi, but my partner is Greek, I am learning the language slowly. Nice pictures user. All the best to you!

I wish threads like these are never pruned

OP here.. im out of recent pics..will be posting pics of previous walks..

heres a fedora i saw in the harbor..

topkek, that's hilarious.

efharisto user..come visit..we need the tourism..

I agree. Can someone archive this thread?

That's mine. I prevented a white cis male from stare raping a women. I'm a glorius ninja.

i know right..i actually looked around the water there for a body..you never know... :P

I was in Lesvos this May and Athens in February, will come back in September! I feel so sorry for Greece. It is such a paradise. It deserves better.

this thread needs a sticky tbh. glad OP's getting outside to get him self some fresh air

Please don't archive this > That's very sensitive information. Nobody should know I'm a ninja and if they know I have a nice fedora, my enemies are going to get me.

rofl, most neckbeards would most like sink immediately. haha.

this thread needs to be stickied*

Why not?

I hope you had a good Easter?