Help /bros/

Help /bros/

I found out recently that my gf was playing "truth or dare" at a party a few days ago and her dare was to kiss a guy on the ass. she done it and told me the next day because it was all over facebook. i just laughed it off and said dont do that again, but it has came out that the dare was to put her tongue on his asshole for 7 seconds. wtf this is not normal? its all over fb and apparantly a video on instagram - im furious. shes in bed hungover and im too pissed to go in the room. what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4nwfbz/russian_teen_facial_crystal_greenvelle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/Teenss/comments/4nwfbz/russian_teen_facial_crystal_greenvelle/

Forgive her but try to talk it out

50% chance of kissing a subhuman
No thanks
Wouldn't date a girl who had nigger/asiannigger/sandnigger
OP is retarded

break up and move on

i think that was just the worst bit of the sex and she had to share with somebody

>what should i do?
Put your tongue on her asshole for 70 seconds, videotape it, then link it here.
>say Thank You Sup Forums!

Make her toss your salad.
Then dump her cause she'she's a dirty whore

Tell her that she needs to do the same to you to prove her loyalty to Jehovah

Either demand some sexual favor in return, or dump her. This is not complicated.

im thinking i want to forgive and forget. i was planning on getting married next year.

I have been off college the last few days and avoiding facebook - just wanna hide for a few weeks till this all blows over.

she said she wont go to anymore parties without me so thats good i guess

Dubs demand it

I feel you dude, but make her wash the fuck out of her mouth. You don't wanna be eating some other guys ass

id break up with her. she licked another guys asshole. theres nothing to think about. youll be kissing that asshole all your life. and shell probably do something worse later if you let this slide. break up, move on, find a qt that wont tongue somebodys ass.

Jerk off and cum on her face while shes asleep.
Post result.
Many keks to be had

You should dump her. End of story.

This tbh. It's very disrespectful towards you OP

I bet she sucked his dick too . she was close to it so why not

everyone knows about it too it was on the internet hundreds id say. something like this spreads and doesnt get forgotten. if you keep her you will be laughed at most of your life. youll be the user that kept the asshole licking girlfriend. break up with that nasty hoe.

>implying anyone will remember some stupid facebook shit in a few weeks
highschooler mentality
your girls still nasty for doin it tho OP

I found out recently that my gf was playing "truth or dare" at a party a few days ago

got as far as this before thinking wtf , its a hoe , run hard , run fast , it can never ever be trusted ever again , it may blow over in time but she clearly cant see the lines that you do not cross , move on , deal with the pain , she dun goofed so fuck her

my first thought was this, but really its college so im sure some kid will do sonething crazy this week or the next and it will be forgotten about

How can you kiss your beloved again, knowing her tongue has touched another bloke's ringpiece?

Kick her to the curb, go out on the pull and get over her; she's just not worth it bro.

dating somebody who follows the bottle rules, nigger you should be tossing the salad

>truth or dare
Underage bababsbdbdmec

Wait for her to wake up and have the first thing you say to her be "you kiss your mother with that mouth?" then when she asks why, fucking go ooooooff and dump that shit bitch.

You forget about some shitty Facebook rumour or argument a week later, you don't forget videos of rimjobs by people you know.

Put your dick in her asshole to show dominance.

ditch her. Every time you kiss her you'll be thinking about some guy's asshole.

Chill the fuck out faggot. It's fucking truth or dare.

Nothing on the internet ever disappears ...
Enjoy kissing some random dude's asshole bro.

did you fuckers go to college? i still know the people who got hitler'd with shit. everyone does. you called it "some stupid facebookshit.' kek. no. this is what is important to college students.some girl with a boyfriend tonguing ass at a party. thats legendary and wont b e easily forgotten. he will most def be laughed at for years.

Break up and move on.

She isn't mature, she isn't responsible, she isn't faithful.

Its easy to blame alcohol for lack of bad judgement and not thinking of the consequences of your actions when that should be considered before drinking that much.

She should have called you from the party asking you to come get her or sat it out instead.

Don't kiss that dudes asshole for the rest of your life. Relationship doesn't work without trust how can you trust what she is doing now?

Exactly. nobody here would. and we would all laugh at her boyfriend.

Dump her and start eating ass. Guys are loyal and know how to fuck. I'm not even gay, but never date girls anymore. Sometimes I'll fuck their mouth or ass, but usually I'll just fuck a group of men.

You need to put your tongue on the guys asshole for 7 seconds aswell to make it even.

You need to go to a party and tongue another guys ass in front of evryone to make things even. That'll show her who's boss.

Fake try harder, 7/10

>white kid detected

Why are you even asking? DUMP HER

Jeezes christ.

you probably don't even have a gf

revenge rape her.

So what else happened, what happened to her? Also post her tits, I need to get off. You don't need a face. Thanks!

Tongue some chicks ass then.

you poor dumb bastard

>>Nigger detected

I'm sorry you couldn't afford to go to college.

>d, what happened to her? Also post h
>>getting married to someone who licked someone elses ass in a truth or dare game.

How low can a cuck fall?

ghghg

i dont know the full story. just a group playing truth or dare. someone dared her to kiss a guys ass but i guess it turned out to to be more. From what i have heard she put her tongue on his asshole for about 7 seconds. she said it was just for a laugh and everyone would have done the same.

i dont drink so i never go to their parties, im refusing to log onto fb because i dont wanna see any more of her tagged posts and bullshit

lick her moms butthole to show her how it feels.
You can also "get drunk" and fuck many bitches and blame the alcohol like her. then dump her.

fdsfds

what a beta. cant even look at the truth of what his gf did. break up with her and leave

absolutely this, people at the party will never forget. if they get married people will be at the reception joking about that time the bride had her tounge on Chad's sweaty cornhole.

go fuck all her friends and tell her, then dump her

No tits?

Anyway you know that was the start of the night. I'm sure there was some dick kissing and sucking and someone licked her pussy. And probably fucked her too. Postbtits please. And sorry op, she's a cunt

typical frat mentallity. People never forget this things, in 10 years people will still laugh at you when you are not with them

>>There goes chad "whose girlfriend liked jammals ass" johnson

Stab her

meh, we all have to learn some time. As long as he learns from the experience I'm not even mad for wasting my time

you do realize we all know it's fake, right?
suspend belief like the rest of us or just gtfo summerfag.
you're not clever.

>This
Just make her your personal slut OP dont get cucked she will eventually fuck you over trust us
OP did she ever lick your ass freely thats some freaky shit

what's her fb buddy? we'll check it out for you

You are dating a piece of trash that would degrade herself to such a low level as to rim a hairy mans asshole.

There are two options:

1.You dump her. That would mean you have a sense of dignity and you will show everyone you aren't a fucking cuck.
2.Stay with her and show everyone what a cuck you are, you will be even categorized lower than your bitch girlfriend that rims random dudes at parties. Imagine that. Lowest of lows.
You decide.

beat her up till she can't move user. make her call you god from now on.

parties don't end with asshole liking, they start.
there's zero% chance that's all she did.

Dude Idk, you're gonna resent her forever, and the whole "won't go to parties without you" is horseshit. I had an ex, "make out with a guy, but briefly", at a party, and I was the same way, mad, but tried to forget because she said she'd only hang out with me etc, it just became a fucking mess of not trusting each other, and contempt. Work it out or break up. Don't let your feelings about it simmer, cause they'll eat at you

P.S: Kissing a dude or just flirting with someone is one thing. But licking another mans asshole is taking it to a whole new level.
Considering the severity of the situation I'd be inclined to think this isn't the first time this bitch has done such a thing, and it damn sure won't be the last believe me.

Put your tounge in the guys asshole so you and her are even

What kind of asshole suggests that in truth or dare? Also what are you 15?
She cheated on you dude, plain and simple, the context is moot. She doesn't deserve you

>another mans asshole is taking it to a whole new level.
>Considering the severity of the situation I'd be inclined to think this isn't the first time this bitch has do
>>cuck

I cant believe there are people who would accept their girlfriends kiss someone else.

You'll be the guy who's girlfriend tongue punched another man's asshole. How doestrogen it taste op

Can we see video

>implying no girls ever gargled cum or licked asshole before you
>especially if she's great at it

So many virgin responses from people who will clearly never touch a woman in their lives without paying them.

Just get over it OP and move on. You arent her fucking parent so why do you care so much? Being so far up a girl's ass will usually make them leave you so tread lightly.

Same, hooking up with someone else is a fucking deal breaker

planning on getting married in college? dumb fuck your girlfriend is still sucking other men's assholes think about that

So we allgonna ignore the fact the she lied into your face the next day.
I mean, she goes to a party, does crazy shit. the next day, she said she kissed a guys ass, but thats not even close to what she actually did.
Without fb you wouldnt even know that she rimmed another guy.

I vote this.

What I wanted to say was there is a line that can't be crossed and OP's trash bitch went waaaaay over that line.
There are things that can be forgiven.. but that's not the case with OP.

Also the fact that he even considers forigiving her and taking her back after this makes me think he is a little cuck bitch and most likely he lost his virginity to this whore.
What a loser. :^)

he's a little bitch who doesn't think he could ever do better than a slut who licks ass on a dare.

Underrated post

This

I think someone "pushed" her head when kissing his ass as a joke, so she wasnt planning on going that far it just happened.

shes in the shower atm im going to drop her off at work then we will have a chat tonight about it

im shaking im so mad

post the video and let Sup Forums judge

Yes I know theres an "up your ass" joke to be made here but really tho OP grow the fuck up and get over it. If you got up in the ass of some random hot girl in a drunk game of truth or dare I guarantee there would be a different perspective to this situation.

Or you could just listen to the masses that don't get any and leave her so that you dont get laid just like them.

Just because you like sharing your girlfriend with other men doesn't mean everyone should. Stop trying to shove your cuck agenda down everyone's throat. We get it, you're white and dig nigger cock. Shut the fuck up about it already

>she said she wont go to anymore parties without me so thats good i guess
Except for the fact that she rimmed another guy.At a party.While drunk.
Doesn't sound like wife material to me.

>just for a laugh and everyone would have done the same
still qualifies as fucking intimate. She cheated on you if you didn't agree with that shit. You can still forgive and move on, or if you just noticed she's crazy run away.

Dude at the very least spend some time apart,

What a pathetic cuck you are, OP..
Seeing as you won't listen to our wise advices maybe you can post the vid now faggot?

this, any minor things like this while dating will just get magnified when youre married. she was willing to stick her tongue in another guys fucking ass

Thats a good one.
Make a pause and if she gonna cheat in that time, what she is gonna do for sure, you know that she isnt wife material.

>she said she wont go to anymore parties without me so thats good i guess

Uh huh...sure...
Translation: She was in panic mode. Don't think for a second that she won't do something like that again.

you're stupid but that's ok.. embrace the fact that she's a filthy whore but she's willing to be fucked by you apparently, so keep fucking her through college unless you find someone better, then dump her ass and do something with your pathetic life. Don't be a chump but also don't take things to seriously. Also stfu with that marriage bullshit and post video of gf licking anoose

7 seconds. what a random number. did someone actually timed it?
you are being played like a fucking fool OP. there's definately more than that.
your gf is a whore and this isn't the first time she's done such shit.and you best believe me it ain't gon be her last.

Leave that slut

This is the best bait for a while.

>I'm not even gay
>I'll just fuck a group of men.

Um...