Other urls found in this thread:

physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae535.cfm
smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/
popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round
pbs.org/newshour/updates/7-diy-experiments-b-o-b-the-earth-is-round/
ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GPS

I flew from Canada to England one time, and I saw the sun rise twice in one day.

Why are the sun and moon not flat then? Shouldn't the same laws of physics apply to all of them?

God save us.

satellites cannot exist and therefore GPS cannot be from satellites and must be from ground based radio masts

Wow, one user has proven years of science wrong in an instant. Teach me your ways.

/thread

If earth is flat how's that you're a fucking enormous faggot? Kys

Plate tectonics, orbit, physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae535.cfm
smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/
popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round
pbs.org/newshour/updates/7-diy-experiments-b-o-b-the-earth-is-round/
If you can counter every argument seen here, with solid conclusive evidence with studies by reputable sources (not some retards YouTube video or blog), then maybe we can start talking.
I'll be waiting.

Aurora also known as "northern lights" even though it goes south aswell. Aurora is something that cant exist on a flat earth, Magnetic poles makes no sense on a flat earth and, Auroras only show around north and south poles but not on equator. You cant explain that with a flat earth backing it up.

>You can watch a live feed from ISS (International Space Station) here:
ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

>You can view google earth
>Literally look up and see satellites at night
Surprisingly there are a large portion of manmade satellites that can be seen with the naked eye. Sightings can number up to a hundred in a single night if you have good viewing conditions. To identify a satellite you are looking for a star that looks like it is slowly moving across the night sky

Aliens

Gr8 b8 m8 would r8 8 out of 8

Gravity

ah of course, how stupid of me to think that its electrons when infact its aliens.

Not flat. But a simulation. Only a few are aware

In our dimension, the proper form is circles, so earth is really round, but it's not in any way anybody here can think.

cosmic radiation still exists on the flat earth due to the reactions in the atmosphere triggered by certain types of radiation and the magnetic counteraction of this radiation that is prevalent in the arctic region

u wot m9?

Also, Something called the sub solar point completely destroys flat earth.

no

Gravity cant exist on a flat earth, Enlighten me flat earthers, with your theories about gravity.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

In the face of this overwhelming amount of evidence, op has failed to provide any counterarguments
BTFO
T
F
O