My wife just gave birth to a black baby. That's was 4 hours ago...

My wife just gave birth to a black baby. That's was 4 hours ago, I was shocked at the sight and what makes it worse is that I live in a small town where everyone knows each other, I knew the doctor and he was apologizing to me after he delivered the nigger baby. I am ashamed and upset. This is the only place where I can share my feelings anonymously I don't think I can live anymore Sup Forums I've downed 2 bottle and I have a gun at my head ready to pull the trigger. What should I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLqzdkN6H6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do it man,

Off your self op everyone will know and your life will be miserable

Killing yourself will just ruin the lives of all your friends and family dont do it

There have been cases of white parents and black baby, have a dan test before you kill yourself

All the more reason to do it

don't kill self

break up with stupid ho and leave her on her own

live life

Take it for a dna test. If it's not yours, divorce that hoe or at least shoot her and the baby before you kill yourself.

Theres only one thing you can do and that is get your stream going anf pull the trigger.

0.01 percent of that happening, she have been acting weird lately and I know something was up, I didn't think it would be this extreme

Yeah, have a guy named Dan come in and look at the baby. "Hmm, yes, this is a nogger"

This is a good option, OP. Get the fuck out of that town and leave that tramp. Chances are youll never have to see them again.

kill the cunt, the nigglet and urself
WIN WIN

Occam's razor dude.

Lawyer up ASAP ASAP ASAP
If you wait too long you'll lose thousands.
Divorce her now. You have fallen through the net and found yourself where the law is in your favor.
Abandon despair. Embrace anger.
You were not victimized, you were betrayed. Your honor has been attacked and you owe it to your ancestors to respond.

>angsty teen looking for attention
>hopefully has access to a gun
Become an hero and stream it, go out with glory

Reel in your line. You have hooked a mess of faggots.

Don't do it man

Op here I have decided what I will do, thanks for all the advice friends it's been a good run since 2007. Setting up a stream, remember me

Agreed, this is your ticket out and you won't have to pay child support, win win.

> This
Lawyer up.
Just remember OP yes its a small town and everyone will know. but here's the thing you dont have to live as a single mother with a nigger baby. Do you honestly think she'll ever be able to land a provider with a monkey on her arm?

Dont an hero, grab a bunch of blow and have a bender and with a few hookers and gang bang until your pencil dick is raw. Catch a few STIs and then start meeting chicks on tinder and spread the wealth. Develop a wicked coke addiction while living a fast paced life of IV drug abuse and home wrecking sex. Then realize your life is shit whilst on a bad coke come down and start another an hero bread OP.

bls dun kill urself k ?? ;-;

Please be real

Goddamn man. I can't even imagine how you feel. Just trying to brings tears to my eyes. Fucking get rid of all social media, cut ties with everyone, and uproot your life to a far away location and start over.

This will be my first time witnessing don't be a faggot op

Also for added bonus before you divorce her give her malt liquor and a pack of menthols for the baby.

hell you can have fun and leave some on her doorstep ever year for its birthday.

THIS.
Fucks sake OP, don't kill yourself over a bitch, that's stupid. Find a great lawyer. Divorce her. Cheating on someone is usually grounds to not give 1/2 of property. And go live life. Move somewhere not shitty.

DONT DO IT MAN, you're just drunk and delilusional right now. You're over reacting get out of town start fresh and everything will be fine

OP I find this somewhat hard to believe. Of all the half-black babies I have ever seen, none of them began to really look like a black person until they were about a month old.

Shut the fuck up faggots op already made up his mind don't ruin it for everyone else

Thick lips flat nose brown skin and extremely curly black hair that enough?

Calm down you edgy teenage fuck. Dont you have a gore thread to start or bananas to post?

Op stop don't do it

How many times?

Come to Kansas and visit me so I can beat the shit out of u. Don't kill yourself. Either raise the night or go home and pack your shit before she gets home and fucking move. Or u can toss all her shit outside and change the locks.

This should go without saying but no one has mentioned it yet, obviously don't sign the birth certificate. In some states you're fucked if you acknowledge the baby no matter what the dna says.
And you may feel like the fool now, you're only a fool if you stay with her.
Kicking her ass to the curb ASAP will give you respect in the long run even if everyone in town knows the story.

This op, this!!! Show that bitch what she is gonna be missing, leave her and get the fuck out of that town, get a fresh start, how old r u btw?

Man up and take care of Tyrone's kid, OP.

Do it faggot.

Fpbp

Get a paternity test, so the bitch can't try to get childsupport out of you, even though you're not the dad. Take all your shit, put it in your car. Then divorce the bitch

>found yourself where the law is in your favor.
not really.
unless they signed a prenuptial agreement infidelity is pretty irrelevant, child support aside

kill the wife and the nigger baby then yourself

lash out in orlando
youtube.com/watch?v=pLqzdkN6H6c

This

I second this, only way to go.

Why kill yourself dude? Kill her and the nigger, and go live abroad.

Keked

ABSOLUTLEY DIS
and take HIV test of course

At least murder suicide

On the bright side, he's not yours! Dump that ho, live life. Remember, it's her loss
:v)

There's only so many old fagsleft, don't do it OP

Bye

No one could blame you for feeling like this but fuck, even if you didn't do anything to cause this shitfuck situation, it's time to man the fuck up.

It may feel humiliating right now, but you didn't cause this. You're next move is what's going to truely show what kind of man you are.
Choices:
A) eat a gun barrel = bitch move
B) stay with slut = bitch move
C) kick her to the curb and watch her slowly desend into a self absorbed empty whorewhorebag. While you get over it and go on to better things = alfa move.

Op here as I was about to pull the trigger on stream wife called from the hospital. She was bawling and begging for forgiveness, I couldn't help myself, I accepted her apology I love her with all my heart and she has stopped me from this idiotic decision. I will try to make it work, I will be there and provide for my family. It was my fault for neglecting my wife this entire time, sorry to let you down b I know you were hoping for bloodshed

Now you can off yourself, mark my word it will happen again, good luck raising a nigger