Sup Forums, i found these weird bites on me that i thought were mosquito bites but they havent gone away as quickly...

Sup Forums, i found these weird bites on me that i thought were mosquito bites but they havent gone away as quickly. they kinda itch and ive got them on my shoulder, pelvis, ass, and one on my dick. what the hell are these

Bites from bed bugs. Call a bed bug exterminator, or continue to get bit.

gonorrea

lmao you have bedbugs
clean your room once in a while you disgusting fuck

my rooms spotless but i just moved into this new house, im about to kill my landlord

Nigga they are chiggers. Bedbugs bite in smaller groups.
OP put some fingernail polish over them and it should help.

They're bedbugs faggot. GTFO of this thread.

retard they are bedbugs, not chiggers.

But if you need confirmation it isn't bedbugs, check your baseboard around your room, along with any other nooks and crannies.

not a doctor.
they could be staph infection (bacterial, require antibiotics). Staph typically have like a white head which pop and are itchy, spread to although go down and up over the days.

because of where they are, could be related to the lymph systerm (maybe, as in underarms, around the grown and so on), i want to say messles but really unlikely.

thats my two cents, could be bed bugs, you're not showering enough, allergies, so on. i know it sounds stupid but have you tried showering? if it is allergies then antihistomines might work. Depends on the severity, if youre unhygenic when you have wanks and shit, or sleeping on a particular side, or wearing the same undies or not wearing undies, or something in your bed, sheets so on.

Not a doctor

you have super-aids.

Definitely bed bugs.

bedbugs, those fuckers are like the most difficult to get rid of too, you are quite fucked. exterminating those can cost tens of thousands dollars if you are unlucky enough that your apartment isn't the only one infested. you need to fuck up your landlorg quite bad for him to agree to pay

i shower daily, usually in coldish water. i just moved from the east coast to the midwest do you think it could be the climate change? its just weird how spread out they are like theres only like 15 bites over my whole body, if it was bedbugs i thought itd be more

Bedbugs cluster up when they are feeding you idiot. Those are not clustered together.

Check your mattress, could very well be bedbugs.

they are bed bugs retard. that's the consensus. thread is over. gtfo. call an exterminator.

/thread

sage

gtfo

they are bed bugs. gtfo. thread is over, as it's been /threadded /thread

/thread

/thread

also sage

this! /thread. sage

OP here, a little more detail: theres probably about 15 bites total on me, most smaller than a dime. they just seemed like bumps at first but now theyve turned kinda red, ive only noticed 1 new one in the past couple days since i got the first ones, and theyre mostly in places that are covered up by clothes. could it be my detergent or something?

this...

if you disagree, you're wrong and you're a faggot. /thread

sage

shut up...

thread is over

chiggers aka red bugs

/thread. sage.

stfu and gtfo

i guess bed bugs is the final answer, fuck me

chiggers love warm parts of the body (areas often covered by clothes)

yup. now gtfo

Bedbugs or fleas. If your shits spotless, then what about any animals?

projecting? homo

Sage

thread is already over. get out

Ass aids, you're dead

my coworker just discovered she has bed bugs and her bites look identical to yours OP.

If they do not go away in a couple days, or you exhibit any other symptoms, you should have a dr. look at it because it also could be staff. are you using antibacterial a lot or do you attend a public area like a wrestling arena or dojo?

bedbugs leave blood around on sheets and shit, have entry points and so on.

It could be alergy related, maybe pollen or environment, if you have any antihistomines id take them cause fuck it why not.

I had staph recently really badly around my groin area, was chat. they started off like that, get itchy till it weeped puss, then close over, but pop up again. because its bacterial it spread up and down my legs and i had like 15+ at times. My mum wigged out and said that it could be following a nerve, thus the messells thing.

Probably not chicken pox if you've already had them.

(im from australia so healthcare blah blah), got a swab, came back with staph, took antibiotics that the staph wasnt resistant to, even after i finished the course they were stil there, took about 6 months to eventually go away. Thats if it is staph.

Not sure if you have a history of psorisis? doubt that though.

Not sure lad, wash with antibacterial shit, practice good health care. it just sucks its on your dick man that shits a confidence killer

>hurr I declared /thread!
>mom tell them to stop posting!
cry moar

it's chiggers

nope, only public places i go are skateparks occasionally

Bedbugs

Scavies possibly aka Mange

what about outdoors? been in any tall grass lately?

Hey! You're a chigger!

nope

could be sweat contributing to it

Bedbugs bites would be on unclothed areas of the body... Check the mattress and baseboards for bed bugs and what look like black smears (feces).. Trust me I deal with these lil fckrs

>trying this hard

>It could be alergy related, maybe pollen or environment,

You're an idiot. OP clearly has bite wounds. Your argument therefore is invalid. GTFO!

Umadbro?

this

tard

shut up

shut up

stfu

tard alert

it's bed bugs.

/thread

sage

gtfo

No, I won't.

/thread

Just clean your bedroom with fucking bleach or something

Are you crying, little bitch?

Fucking idiots. A good discussion is taking place in this thread where people are learning about some shit. You guys need to get the fuck out.

OP, have your house sprayed for bedbugs.

And then OP should drink any leftover bleach... as he's a cock faggot.

Fire ants

>idiots

It's one person.

welcome to Sup Forums newfaggot

Proof? If not, that's an assumption, not a fact. Prove me wrong?

Pro tip: you can't.

op call a fucking exterminator

>gif related: it's you

cry more you little bitch

get a life, loser

awww is the boy's little club house being invaded? sorry for bullying and not using the secret passwork before entering.

Those are chiggers, nigger. Welcome to the midwest.

you sure showed him

nigga gettin SAVAGED by bedbugs and chiggers

call the exterminator

there are a shit ton of ways to get rid of bed bugs but the best and direct is to tell your landlord and get an exterminator fix the situation or ya gonna see his happy ass in court.

bed bugs.

>or ya gonna see his happy ass in court.

Because suing a landlord is a smart financial move. You'll spend more money on a lawyer than what you'll earn via the lawsuit. OP can break the lease, which is a smarter option if the problem isn't resolved.

You're just another sue happy cuck. Faggot

They are chigger bites. If you got them after being in your yard or innawoods lately they definitely are chigger bites. They are practically microscopic and there is no remedy other than time letti g them heal. Some people react worse and they can last longer than others. Next time you go outside put some off on or anything with DEET and problem solved

This. Welcome to the midwest. They are anywhere but riverbottoms/floodplains with sandy soil. Treat your yard for them so you can enjoy your yard or if you go anywhere else keep a can of OFF handy

>They are chigger bites.

Stopped reading right there. Nope, they are bed bugs. Fag.

>This.

Not this. Welcome to reality.

Stop trying so hard. Drop the fedora, you beta max.

I think bedbugs too

Gr8 b8 m8 or bedbug-posting disinfo shill

>being this stupid

>he disagrees
>call it b8