Can we all agree that the USA is the most degenerated place in the world?

Can we all agree that the USA is the most degenerated place in the world?
Literally all their shit, feminism, political correctness, affirmitive action, gay marriage, twerking, etc. comes over here and pollutes our society.

This is considered as normal in the US:
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuUcDIxH_lI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#cite_note-sitesled2007-47
nature.com/news/most-europeans-share-recent-ancestors-1.12950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so why are Europeans so much better at it than us?

We don't have gay marriage, you fat son of a bitch.
You guys are not even a real ethnicy. Just randomly mixed up people. No wonder that you guys love racemixing

All this shit has started with your 68er cucks. You guys are the root of all evil.

>Can we all agree that the USA is the most degenerated place in the world?
no

its the greatest country on earth in the history of the world

piss off back to losing world wars and destroying europe you improvised speed bump

This

Is this another attempt at German "humor" because I'm still not getting it.

>We don't have gay marriage, you fat son of a bitch.
Here we do.
>You guys are not even a real ethnicy. Just randomly mixed up people. No wonder that you guys love racemixing
Dude you're talking about Brazil

This is not fun, you ass-birth.
You destroy the Western world.

Why are greeks so terrible?

Oh no, Hans. We ARE the Western world.

Now apologize.

>being this stupid
America is the bastion of enlightenment-era (i.e. "western) political, social and economic ideals. Respect your superiors, old-world peasant.

lol fucking cocksucker

You are not even the original citizen of your country.

Now apologise for genocide against the indigenous Peoples of the Americas.

lol fucking communist favelamonkey, go tax-dodge, sell drugs and get shot during a robbery you waste of oxygen and space

This

are you gonna cry me fucking rivers about it like your mother, that fucking nasty ass bitch?

> kraut doesn´t understand the glorious smell of victory.
The cuckshed is calling.

>Africans
actual Africans fucking eat people

>Italians
completely true, Italian-Americans are horrible. thankfully, they're low in number

>Mexicans
they're both shit, no matter what side of the river

>Irish
Irish-Americans are the most bland Americans ever. the big shock was that in the 19th century, they were Catholic

>Asians
barely exist in the US desu

>Armenians
lmao wut

No

Stop baiting please.

you've taken leftism to lengths we could never dream of

>original citizen of your country
Native Americans were *citizens* of the United States of America?

A bunch of brainwashed, self-hating Germans are nothing compared to your riots Baltimore, Ferguson and other places.
There is already no hope for you. You are the manifestation of a dystopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuUcDIxH_lI

Here you see a prime example of german anti-americanism.
While on the one side, indeed a lot of shit comes from america that gets identified rightfully as disrupting or tasteless, we still gobble it up, burying our faces deeply in only the worst shit america exports in order to then complain loudly while the brown streams from the corners of our mouth-all the while rejecting liberty, patriotism and guns as backwards and primitive.

As Alain de Benoist said, all that materialism that has caused the loss of European values comes from the United States, probably as an inheritance of Calvinism and its apology of money.

Modern feminism, homosexualization, new age, multiculturalism, globalization... emerged from Amerifat universities in the 1960s.

>Italian-Americans are horrible
Definitely the worst "muh heritage" offenders but I've never had a problem with any of them. Even the Guidos tend to be pretty chill.

now here's the funny shit, we have a rather firm historical precedent for the niggers we have.

your people are actively in the process of importing the worst of foreigners for no other purpose but to ethnically slay yourselves.

which is worse?

Country was the wrong term. There is no difference between "country" and "land" in terms of territorial description in German language.
Anyway, you know what I mean, faggot.

To be honest, if you changed that video so they said "Trump" instead of "Fuck", it would serve that cause just as well. It's more of an American thing than a PC thing.

Weimar had some of that stuff already before america could ever think of it, globalisation was inevitable albeit our reaction to it could have been different.
Its like the worst of europe is meeting the worst of america and now infects both ends, the new and the old west.

>You guys are not even a real ethnicy
Good

Every American's dream is to live on their own 400 acre semi-autonomous plot ringed in landmines and backed up with 20 or 30 high caliber rifles free from the cancer that are foreigners, government, and society.

Fuck off and leave us alone for ten years without trying to destroy the world and we'll build you as many nations as you like over the centuries.

You fucking parasites.

I don't see the contradiction. All that materialism and modernity that has caused the loss of European values comes from the United States but that does not mean that everything in the United States is bad or negative, modernity also affects the United States and there there are people fighting against it.

I only remember seeing such type of filth and garbage that uses childs for political purpose like this vid from one other group here in ME.
These mothers and fathers should be hanged.

apologize for germanic tribes pushing out ancient Celtic tribes now plz

THIS

The buttmad Kraut who started this thread won't have a good response to this, guaranteed.

Our shitskins are legacy farm equipment centuries ago, that's why they're here.
Yet, Western Europe, with Germany leading the charge, are importing subhuman trash that are WORSE than ours (they come with a backwards religion) BY THE MILLIONS, for good reason at all. This is all happening in the 21st century; hundreds of years after the West realized that importing shitskins is probably a bad idea with no slavery.

>your people are actively in the process of importing the worst of foreigners for no other purpose but to ethnically slay yourselves.
This process will be stopped and revoked. Of course the memes on Sup Forums are too popular to make you believe that things here will change, but it actually will happen.
Meanwhile there is no hope for you. You always were an immigration country and you can't undo that.

Germany and Europe in general is like that today only because of you Americans. Fucking common sense.

>apologize for germanic tribes pushing out ancient Celtic tribes now plz
What is your heritage? Your ancestors could've been involved in that aswell. Apologise.

>America is forcing Europe to import skitskins by the millions

Uh, no - That would be Momma Merkele and the EU. We MAY have caused SOME of the refugees, but Europe has ZERO obligation to take ANY of them in, yet they do anyways.

By the way, the majority of these millions of migrants are not even from war-torn areas (such as Syria). Many of them are """economic refugees""" who simply come from a poor country to leech off the EU welfare state tit.

Guess what? Those people on your picture are absolutely pro-American. Because they love your "multi-cultural wonderland" and degenerative movements.

You're fucking delusional. Nothing short of a Hitler-like figure leading the EU would save your continent.

Even if you SOMEHOW stopped ALL of the immigration (closed Southern Europe's land borders, didn't save the boats) AND sent the current ones home, you'd still gladly keep your millions of Turkroaches you imported.
And many of your fellow citizens justify this too, because they know your state's birthrate is shit. Instead of doing things to promote local births, your leaders would rather import subhumans that breed like rabbits

Also, OP reply to this you fucking cuck - I'd love to see what kind of bullshit you can put up against it

Misquoted (on mobile). Reply to the post above the one initially quoted; this one

>let me tell about your country
Wrong, my fat friend.
The AfD (Alternative for Germany) is already unstoppable. Some of their politicians already demanded to shoot refugees at the border, but they are still gaining votes. "Elite people" and leftists already shit their pants.

Even if the AfD is 'unstoppable' (which I don't see, but whatever), you're still going to keep all the trash you imported before the refugee crisis.

It didn't take the recent refugee crisis to begin the Islamification of Europe - it was already happening with Brits bringing Pakis, French bring Algerians, and you bringing Turks.

This.

European nation-states can reverse the situation precisely because they are nation-states, even countries with many immigrants like France or Britain have a clear dominant ethnicity and a unique culture which tends to impose on the rest

There is no dominant ethnic group in the United States, nor a unique culture: only a non nation-state created for merely economic reasons with the human pariahs that nobody wanted in of Europe, Asia, and Latin America, not to mention African slaves who today are in many ways the dominant culture there.

>you're still going to keep all the trash you imported before the refugee crisis
No. Turks in Germany have the Turkish citizenship or double citizenship (Turkish and German).
It's absolutely legitimate to kick their asses back to their homeland.

Yes

So, to recap, you think the AfD is going to...
...be unstoppable
...stop the refugee crisis
...shoot refugees at the border
...deport the millions of Turks you imported before the refugee crisis
...increase your ~1.4 birthrate (which is probably closer to 1.1 if you don't count shitskins) to at least 2.33 (replacement level)
...save Germany from American degeneracy

and...somehow save the rest of Europe from Islamification, too?

Good luck with dealing with the UK, especially after they leave the gasps of the EU's control.
Good luck with France where 1:4 births are muslim.
Good luck with the humanitarian super power that is Sweden.

If you think all of this is going to happen, you're delusional.
If this doesn't happen, a brown, islamic Europe is inevitable.

Nonetheless, I wish you luck.

>degeneracy
We have an entire board that discusses it, called Sup Forums, you should check out.

>...be unstoppable
>...stop the refugee crisis
Yes.
>...shoot refugees at the border
No. I just was giving you an example of how the AfD can say what they want and still gain votes.
>...deport the millions of Turks you imported before the refugee crisis
No, not all of them.
>...increase your ~1.4 birthrate (which is probably closer to 1.1 if you don't count shitskins) to at least 2.33 (replacement level)
Well, at least they promote the traditional picture of a German family with mother, father and 3 children. Birth rates will grow with an effective family policy.
>...save Germany from American degeneracy
Yes. The way to save Germany from American degeneracy is German conservatism and traditionalism. A rebirth of our culture.
>...somehow save the rest of Europe from Islamification, too?
No, not the rest of Europe. Only Germany. This is a national matter.

>This is considered as normal in the US
No, it's not. Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a free, open society with equal rights for all.

Sup Forums makes the Jews responsible for that. That's not my opinion. It's just the influence of the American elite.

>t. american on vacation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Es ist der Reichbürgerspast

He is a known shitposter in our general and severely overestimates the weight of his opinions.

Bin kein Reichsbürger. Bin eigentlich der Volkslieder-user. Kennst Du schon die offizielle /deutsch/e Liste der völkischen Musik?

OP is the diaspora Russian troll. Please don't feed it.

>be Germany
>get absolutely dominated by a genocidal 300yo backwood

Are you asking us to apologize for genocide?

Tracing your supposed roots are you John MacDonald?

...and the American elite are Jewish

> All that materialism and modernity that has caused the loss of European values comes from the United States
The industrial revolution began in Europe, you dumb moor.
>As Alain de Benoist said, all that materialism that has caused the loss of European values
What are these "European values" you speak of? Feudalism and monarchy? Totalitarian government?
>Modern feminism,
Originated in post-WW2 Europe.
>homosexualization,
Not a thing.

> new age,
Do elaborate.

>multiculturalism
What´s the connection here?

>, globalization...
...emerged from an increasingly tariff-free international trading community as an economic inevitability.

Wrong on all counts.

>There is no dominant ethnic group in the United States
Whites still dominate America, Jose.
> nor a unique culture
There is nothing as unique and exceptional in world history as the constitutionalist American political philosophy. No other country has more encompassing freedom of speech, no other country has a codified right of the people to keep and bear arms, no other country has a 4th amendment equivalent, etc. etc.

> only a non nation-state created for merely economic reasons with the human pariahs that nobody wanted in of Europe, Asia, and Latin America
You call them pariahs, I call them visionary statesmen. Why mock a man for wanting to rid himself of European classist shackles?
>not to mention African slaves who today are in many ways the dominant culture there.
You´ve watched too many hollywood films, heard too many rap songs and read too many articles relating to gangbanger violence.

>no other country has a codified right of the people to keep and bear arms
Oddly enough, México has a constitutional right to keep and bear arms. It just so happens that there's like only one gun store in the entire country and it's hard to buy from.

You have exported a victim culture to every fucking negroe

>WORSE than ours
More Americans are killed in a day than Europeans are in a year

To be a true and honest white American is to be of British and/or German stock. Those are the best Americans.

>a kraut talking about others polluting society
Thats rich coming from the country whose main purpose in this world is to destroy Europe

Sadly thats not true, carrying firearms of any form is illegal unless you have very strict special permits for them (like goverment bodyguards and stuff), there are some loops in the law were you can have guns in your own home if you pay the army a special fee for a permit but even then you arent allowed to use them. Its beyond retarded, if guns were legal in this shithole at least the people would have a chance to fight back agaisnt organized crime.

>He fell for le USA is shitty meme

Good goy.

Why do they keep doing it?
>that time they destroyed Rome
>that time they caused the protestant reformation and the following 30 years war
>that time they invented communism
>that time they started a world war
>that time they did it again
>right now

Best ally

Are you fucking serious?
One word for you user.
One word that will clear your mind.
India

I'm re-watching South Park from the start after several years, and it's IMPRESSIVE how everything we see today has always existed in the US.
Episodes launched in 1998 are more current than never, with all the politically correctness crusades and all that SJW bullshit.

Internet was a mistake, now that ideological filth is able to penetrate every society in the world, and it was contained to their territory before.

I can only hope Trump is a good president and reduces the whining potential from these subhumans.
We can't un-USA our youth anymore, the only path left is forcing the USA to set a better example now..

For most of my life I've wanted to live in America, with my Eastern European parents telling me it's a complete mess.

I don't even know if I want to live there anymore, or move to some European country.

Is it worth living in the US, or is it really a retarded feminist mess?

That's pretty much bullshit but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not really. The US is just like any other country, albeit with more power politically. Make your own way and don't let others tell you want to do with your life.

Depends on what state really. Life is comfy here in Washington.
Meme states like New York are expensive.

Depends where you go. States here are almost as different from each other as european cunts are.

> gay marriage,

No, it's far more accepted in north/west Europe and West/North Europe has always been far ahead of the US in gay acceptance, Denmark being the first to even decriminalize it. The USA got Gay Marriage 15 years after NL proudly got it

The actual common complaint in Europe is that the USA is too conservative and religious, not progressive and tolerant. Which is why 9/10 of you believe in the common European saying that "America has two far-right parties/ your liberals are to the right of our conservatives"

It's akin to accusing Iran of exporting gay rights

>All this shit has started with your 68er cucks

68ers were European, specifically related to the major, nearly crippling protests in France that got DeGaulle scared. America had a hippy movement instead about free love, anti-war and drugs but the "silent majority" of non-hippies elected Nixon to shut down the counter-culture

Which is why the US ended up so regressive and right-wing especially under Reagan while Greens, Reds and and Social Democrats reigned through the end of 20th century Europe

>feminism

The US is routinely criticised by most of developed Europe for being behind on this issue. From being lat(er) to suffrage and 1st/2nd wave feminism, to having poor wage equality and political gender equality. Sweden exalts itself as having near-perfect gender representation in its houses, lambasting the USA for its "patriarchial" male-dominated government

The USA, to most Europeans, is a right-wing bogeyman used as an example of "why we shouldn't be conservative/too capitalist/too religious". Your conspiratorial views are not only a fringe, but a bizzare complete opposite of the rest of your continent. This is why everyone is scratching their heads at your post, on every continent

>No wonder that you guys love racemixing

Europeans put tons of pressure on the US to abandon Jim Crowe laws, slavery and segregation. Musicians like the Beatles boycotted segregated venues.

Pic related

>The USA got Gay Marriage 15 years

Obergefell v. Hodges is not a legitimate court ruling and it goes in the trash.

Trump say he'd leave faggot marriage to the state and local level, so pretty much.

Which is fair as far as I'm concerned.

>The US is routinely criticised by most of developed Europe for being behind on this issue. From being lat(er) to suffrage and 1st/2nd wave feminism, to having poor wage equality and political gender equality. Sweden exalts itself as having near-perfect gender representation in its houses, lambasting the USA for its "patriarchial" male-dominated government

Women always had more rights in the US since the early days. De Tocqueville noted that rape carried the death sentence in the US while it was a misdemeanor in France at that time.

You're right.
I think in 10 years I might flee the ship, but where to go? There are almost no white lands (apart maybe poor slav lands) anymore.

The USA is the source of modern degeneracy, even if it doesn't experience it at the highest rate per capita
>FBI-funded modern art movement started during the cold war
>almost all influential feminist authors are american (less simone de beauvoir)
>globalists like Dworkin and Pogge have fucked legal studies
>critical race studies (and nouveau race rhetoric/BLM) came from america
>ivy league schools have popularized critical studies and deconstruction as the new pinnacle, in particular harvard/yale
>the political correctness movement is largely sourced there

Anyways more on race-mixing. From the continent that lead on ending Apartheid, I've very commonly seen approval of racemixing from W. Euros (at least off Sup Forums) with condemnation of America "clinging to racism".

Such as:
"Here in the Netherlands we don't care if kids are brown, you Americans need to stop exporting your racism"
"London is the interracial capital of the world, we've always been way ahead of those backwards yanks"
"Culture always matter, not race, that's an American thing"

If Europeans are simultaneously non-sentient enough to be easily lured into leftism by the US but ALSO against the conservatism of the USA and proud of sentiently pushing progressivism ahead of the US, that would make you guys inferior. I'm not saying you are, but if you're completely controlled by another group to that extent, by definition they're your superiors

Dogs are trained by their human masters but don't train their masters, likewise if you're admitting that Europe is easily trained by the US and lacks free-will, that makes you dogs in this scenario. You either have free will and control your fate/culture/opinions, or are in an inferior position. Cannot be superior but dominated.

Birth rates are low across the entire developed world, and now are plummeting in the 3rd world. It's called a demographic transition in 4 stages.

The birth rate in the 19th century was MUCH higher than today however there was also a much higher chance that upwards of half of children would not reach adulthood due to common but horrid diseases etc.

Anyways, the US is growing due to immigration (being an immigrant colony worked out in the long run, eh)
Sorry for the autism Sup Forums, had to post the facts

jone cuckulaaa :D:D:D

>these types of guys have literally rioted around murrica for months now.

>>globalists like Dworkin and Pogge have fucked legal studies

Yes, feminists never in Europe never get legal studies or high-places in government

Can you recommend states which aren't PC and have a good amount of tech jobs? Don't mind what the weather's like as long as it's not raining all the time.

I agree 100%.

Go to V4.

>There is no dominant ethnic group in the United States, nor a unique culture
Anglos and Anglic culture have been the identity that immigrants have been forced to assimilate into for hundreds of years. Only recently, like in Europe, has multiculturalism been pushed.

I always thought this picture was a joke, but I just verified the veracity of it. I want out.

>You guys are not even a real ethnicy. Just randomly mixed up people

Only population centers and the west substantially did this. If you actually read books instead of pop-nationalist memes, you'd read that in places outside cities, once a major settler group bought up all the land it was hard for any further people to move in to the countryside. Likewise, Europe is the product also of countless tribal migrations through the past, then expansions from everyone from Spain to the Romans, exiles (so called "dregs" by pop-nationalists) like French protestants who fled to other parts of Europe and many to the New World as well. Even the Puritans had half of them flee to the Low Countries instead of a small colony in the New World. Likewise Britbongs, who make up most East Coast American backgrounds, are the product of Roman-Paleo-Iberian-Celt-AngloSaxon-Norman-Norse fusions. And now (our) Mutt language is the world's lingua franca. Is that humiliating to you?

This completely debunks the idea that populations mixed with neighbors cannot form ethnicities, as it would rule out most of Europe sans people like Sardinians and Basques. Likewise ethnicity involves a common-culture component which fits the bill for much of North America with all the many stereotypical things rolled into one, from the lifestyle, housing, holidays, behaviors, sports/media. Having a black minority doesn't negate this as many ""real ethnicities(tm"" in Europe like Hungarians have large gypsy sub-populations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#cite_note-sitesled2007-47

Moar:
nature.com/news/most-europeans-share-recent-ancestors-1.12950

Yikes!

>I don't like it so it's not valid

t. Germanistan

What would you have said about the Dredd Scott Decision?

You forgot to mention the Russian hackers.

You are new as fuck if you haven't seen that troll before.