Wow after the Orlando gay bar shooting Hillary is up in the polls by nearly 11 points?

Wow after the Orlando gay bar shooting Hillary is up in the polls by nearly 11 points?

Really?

I thought terrorist attacks helped conservatives since they are tougher on this issue.

What gives America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First of all it is not a terrorist issue. It was a crazed gunman who pulled off another mass shooting.

Also, the Democrats have always been for tougher on terrorists and foreign affairs.

Yeah it makes sense. Hillary promises strict gun control laws and this has clearly been made into a 'guns r bad muh assault weapons' issue.

Either bait or retarded.

So much conservative butthurt being felt this week (pic very related).

>made into

>implying that it was anything other than another mass shooting

Have you actually watched any news other than fox?

"What gives" is that no one gives a shit...and why should we?

Shit happens...

Get your panties out of a wad no one cares...so what?

Friendly reminder that voting changes nothing.

Milo LIVE

>as if polling statistics aren't entirely manipulated, especially any related to Medusa.

nice shill work. so when they gonna let you wipe her ass?

>wahh trump's losing

Mmmmmm those salty tears.....

Because it was a faggot club. It's not a terrorist issue, it's a mass hate crime and a gun issue now. That's really all there is to it.

If it had been a more diverse group, it might have been received as a terrorist.

Wasn't the gunman a sandnigger though? This country makes no sense sometimes

Look at this guy, thinking Trump's losing

Paid Trump shill

>he thinks Trump will win
First election cycle, huh?

That poll was 2 days old before the orlando shooting. Actually trump is up after the shooting, Hillary is down.

see >living in denial

Trump reacted like a mental patient, and he's scaring people away.

It's not that she's that good, it's that he's that bad.

Yep, Trump fucked up big time.

Republicans are fielding one of the most unlikable candidates in history.
His supporters are just so loud that it makes it seem as if there were more if them.

Sort of like the feminazi movement everyone here bitches about, which is really just a smallish group of teens and twenty year olds on Tumblr.

nah man, she's that good too. she knows how to politic 1000X more than trump does.

The people want more like this.

Because this *IS* a guns issue you pleb.

No proof that this guy was affiliated with any Muslim terror groups. None! Just speculation.

Also, the adults in this country realize that we have way too many guns out there, and need to dial it the fuck back. Hillary is the only candidate who will work toward doing this.

Ayy lmao

Wait, what? The liberal media has spun this into a guns issue and not a terrorist issue? Well that can't be right can it?

Guess what kids. It's both. We need to stop selling people 30 round magazines and we need to get rid of the niggers, sand niggers, and mexicans. 2 Party system is a failure.

Because gun bans are inbound, regressive leftists are quaking in their boots at the dreaded AR-15

Being racist about an issue, doesn't make you tougher on it.

Grow up!

>911 recording saying that he was doing this in solidarity with other terrorists.

Asshat, three is no SPIN because there is NO PROOF that Omar was tied to Islamic terror groups.

Stop getting your news from fox, and maybe you can keep up.

Yea, I watched all of them. They all blamed gun control like good little puppets.

Checked

Trips of truth

Underrated post

Might have had something to do with Trump publicly fellating himself a bit too soon on being right about Muslims... You know like he should have mourned the victioms half a minute before being all happy abut it... Or it may have something t do with gun nut idiocy reaching new ever ridiculous heights, when you've got Bill O'Reilly of all people thinking out loud maybe SOME common sense restrictions wouldn't be a bad idea you really got to wonder if just maybe the NRA (aka the gun industry lobby) hasn't taken things too far... But hey, America's sense of fairness is using FLIR scoped .50 full autos to hunt squirrels because reasons...

No recording actually exists though. It was reported that it does, but no one has yet produced this magical recording.

Media isn't reporting it. What really disgusts me is that the media won't report that Hillary herself ended the investigation of Omar Mateen's mosque, blood's literally on her hands here.

Expect Hillary to win with 600 million votes and nobody to question the numbers whatsoever

>Hillary herself ended the investigation of Omar Mateen's mosque

Trump's only chance now is a Hillary indictment.

Damn, he done goofed big time.....

There is always spin. That's what you don't understand. You have fallen to the propaganda machine.

Everyone needs to look at each issue individually and look into themselves about how they really feel about it. Does anyone actually believe 100% down one party line? That seems insane to me. There is no common sense in that.

Is this what people do nowadays? Anytime they want to slander an opinion they just mention fox news? It's the same as tying any conspiracy theorist to bigfoot, just a shitty disingenuous way of discrediting an opinion.

How about either fucking one of you show an ounce of respect for yourself and start quoting sources.

Trump is done

Actually my source on that would be what the fbi is releasing, I don't watch tv news.
What about how omar threatened a man with a knife at pulse for criticizing islam? Its a religion issue but sheep like you are brainwashed by the news to believe it's a gun control issue like good little peons.

fucking lmao shill

Racist

>Also, the Democrats have always been for tougher on terrorists and foreign affairs.

rofl. that's fucking cute

This is no different then the Sandyhook shooting. Only conservatives can come to such a wacky conclusion

>is a gun issue
How? It is more a hate issue than anything.

because it was attack on gays

It's not just about the Orlando shooting, it's also about the general rise in shootings recently. They aren't all done by muslims, so people don't see this as a muslim problem, they see as a gun problem and the people are led into gun control myths.

>Calls 9-11 pledging allegiance to ISIS before doing it
>this wasn't an act of terrorism

>people dont think Trump is gonna be slaughtered by Clinton

He isn't gonna do well against anyone who talks policy instead of name calling.

But still, call me a cuck

/thread

>Because this *IS* a pressure cooker issue you pleb.

>Also, the adults in this country realize that we have way too many pressure cookers out there, and need to dial it the fuck back.

Show me your info on shootings becoming more pronounced please, ill wait

Because the other option is so fucking retarded that even republicans are running away from him. And his answer to the event was basically a 9year old rant.

Racist Islamaphobe

Hillary isn't "up" in the polls. She is up in nonsense polls that are fake, skewed, or incredibly misleading.

I tell you what though, if people want more of these attacks then vote for Hillary. She is an enabler. This situations aren't any different.

The actual statistics don't matter, we know shootings have been on the decline since the cartel was ran out of Florida decades ago.

What's important is how these issues are framed... news media constantly frames it as a gun problem that is more and more out of control every day, so that's what the public believes.

Push polls are designed to shape public opinion. Not reflect it.

pull your head out, user

Trump isn't a conservative, he's just really good at tricking stupid people. He is also viewed more unfavorable before even (possibly) beginning his term than Bush and Obama at the end of their terms.

Guns should be banned like they are in Paris, then we'd never have problems like this

don't /thread your own post, no one gives a shit about your opinion because you can't differentiate between then and than.

Oh i get ya, i read your post wrong. Agree 100%

I meant mass shootings, but recently we also had the Grimmie incident, so recent events have effected Hilary's points

Yeah, because mass shootings happen in Paris every other week like they do in the states.

Isis targets gays too you shill. I can't say that I am upset by it, but I would never condone it. Too many straight folk or children could have been hurt.

Faggot.

What gives is that Trump is a total lunatic. It would help a lot if he just stuck to the script a little, but he gets up there and just spouts totally indefensible nonsense: The mistake was letting the dudes parent's come to the country in the 80's? Give me a fucking break. By that logic, we should be banning groups from entry today whose children may or may or may not present themselves as problems in 2046. Trump is a total and complete idiot and country is finally catching on.

wasn't my post, but couldn't help commenting.

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you.

So you'd rather have a reality television star as your president, then you would a secretary of state?

Holy fuck you wing-nuts really are retarded.

Dems have been shilling hard to turn this into a gun issue when it's really an islamic immigration issue.

Ok? But gun violence isnt increasing

>immigration issue
>homegrown terrorist
at least try, user

You're gonna need bigger bait

>So you'd rather have a reality television star as your president, then you would a secretary of state?

Holy shilamungo dude, is that really the credential you chose? Reality television star? How much do you get paid for this work?

At least Trump isn't a fucking war criminal.

They normally do help conservatives. That's how shit Trump is.

>the only criticism of trump i have is he was on reality tv
>pssh who cares if clinton is a proven liar and shill, she was secretary of state, that makes her god like
Did i get your point?

>What gives America?

Nothing is real.

>hurr you're the only one in the world who disagrees with my views.

kys faggot

It's ridiculous to even attempt to think the terrorist wouldn't have been able to acquire a gun whether it was legal or not to perform an illegal act of terrorism .

It was terrorism. People are smarter than you think, you're not being listened to and all your doing by asserting it's not terrorism is aiding and abetting these criminal acts by attempting to deflect attention from the real issue.

Go turn yourself in as a supporter of terrorism.

Trump isn't a conservative, tho

>fired from watergate inquiry
>governor's wife
>president's wife
>jumps to being a senator

Some qualifications

>misrepresenting succesful businessman as a "reality television star"
>calls other people retarded

I'm not American. I'm probably really left wing by American definitions. But holy shit, you left wing Americans are so fucking full of yourselves, it's crazy.

>2nd generation immigrant
>brainwashed by islam
>conflicted between american culture which he indulged in, and islamic teachings
>lost his mind because islam is conducive of american culture
>lol totally not islam's fault ya bigot k fam?

She is actually the conservative candidate... she stands for the status quo and business as usual. Trump is the radical.

Ok thanks for explaining again..

nice photoshop skills user

This guy gets it.

>trying this fucking hard

Sorry
>is not conducive

You are welcome

This is fucking priceless

so many keks.

That or cite godwins law.

Fox news will become the 2nd order of goodwins law

Fake and misleading polls are still fake and misleading. Nice attempt to change the subject.