>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Most importantly, rattle rattle!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9NkMW-Olf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

claimed

Still here

Please, don't joke about such matters. Suicide isn't funny. I should know. I've attempted suicide many times, and failed. I have been on suicide watch, 3 times this year. So childish...

That edit took me more time than it should've

Yo Mugen, what are you trying to play anyway?

Attempt to steal my waifu back.

what happen

>claimed

i'm not who your thinking of

Hello

good luck nerd, protip shes mine

Oh nice. Good luck with that, discount!
>should be enough to kill my legs
Why? Are you biking?
>Chino Claimed

Agreed

Oh thats cool! I hope you have fun with that

Alright guys/girls, I have to go for a bit! I'll talk to you all later

kyle, i never even knew u this dude off of runescape gave me ur myspace link, i saw it, and of course i cried, i know what u did, ive been through rough times too, but i just wanted to say im srry to all ur friends, and kyle even though i didnt know u i felt like ive known u for years after i saw ur myspace page rest in peace buddy....

Here Sachii
This is how I organize them

So, Vigil, are you going to speak with me or not?

See ya around!
>

claimed

Getting all the little spots in huh?

Should organize the list to visit who's closest first to who's the furthest

>
How are you Cinnabun?
And the mature one has titties

kyle, i never even knew u this dude off of runescape gave me ur myspace link, i saw it, and of course i cried, i know what u did, ive been through rough times too, but i just wanted to say im srry to all ur friends, and kyle even though i didnt know u i felt like ive known u for years after i saw ur myspace page rest in peace buddy....

Shiro claimed.

Akiko claimed

>Chino
Tracer is cancer
Don't mind all this
It's just the standard torrent of shit every new guy gets eventually

Yeah, I do cycling~
I only own a decent road-bike tho
My first edit was really good, then the program crashed so I got lazy ;-;

how you been sugar?
Daniel Silva

Good luck with that, one of my life dreams would be to travel around the world meeting people I met from online communities, but that's way too much to ask.

What would you like to talk about?

The drawthread spam was good.

does colb still exist in these threads or nah
probably not since it's been almost a year since I've been apart of one

A trumpet, the only skeleton instrument

I know you're a shitposter.
Am I wrong?

Queen of vanity claimed

Ten points to who knows from what manga/anime she comes from,
idk how popular it is.

Tracer is my favorite
I'm actually pretty good at her

There's a spy among us...
youtube.com/watch?v=n9NkMW-Olf4

Obligatory claim.

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

Hello

nigga what the fuck i saved the big hand, now the meme is ruined

Karekano?

And that's how the biggest faggot left.
The guy who wasn't getting any replies when he said "hi"
The guy who was obligated to reply to everyone, so he'll get noticed.

shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Kare Kano

You are.
It's not something that I find pleasure in.

I should. But I'm still more concerned with making sure the bike is in travel consideration before I start worrying about the trip I'll be taking with it.

It'll be an interesting trip to say the least! Cross country on a bike is by no means something to go into lightly. Around the world would be a blast, but probably a tad to expensive for me.

Dude i got it b4 u:

you god damn homewrecker! trying to steal my claim

Fucking nigger piece of shit fucking kill yourself. Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamn bike your fucking dirty AIDS ridden mother should've aborted you when she had the chance you fucking waste of air and carbon and fucking everything. Shit I can't even tell you how much I wish you were dead.

(You) (You)

Weren't you the guy who said he made a program that takes pictures of every thread?

Hi Mio give blowjob please

Did I hear homewrecker?

Trips confirm

Start with fundamentals, practice scales, arpeggios, and focus on your embouchure. Make sure the mouthpiece is centered on your mouth (practice in a mirror) and work on your buzzing on a middle C until you can get a clear, consistent tone. From there, play clear notes with precise separation up the C scale.
Open for C
1 and 3 for D
1 and 2 for E
1 for F
Open for G
1 and 2 for A
2 for B
Open for high C
Then go back down the scale, this time slurring the notes. Next play the arpeggio (C, E, G, C), again playing clearly going up and slurring coming down. Start there.

Best type moon claimed.

Cosplay edition.

Oh no. I lack such expertise. That was C.C.
You know, the one that won't stop talking about "waves".

I catalog

Mah men
Yall get 10 points

>I catalog
Whoops.

>scales
>arpeggios
>embouchure
wot

Oh, okay Vig.
Just so you know, I really love you and I wish you were my father.

Sexy.

It's Poidachi cosplaying Homu but the pic is awesome.

half confused/intrigued

learn music theory, you play guitar you dingus

>Faggots Never Die.png
:^)

I see you guys didn't give up from this morning.
You shouldn't have raided.

Mikan in that outfit would be better.
Pretty good, though it's weird how the colors on Senketsu is changed but not to match.
Yeah I've seen the picture before when randomly browsing the boorus, it's great.

>Mikan in that outfit would be better.
Granted.

Uh what

You lost me at fundamentals. Sorry master

A girl that is attractive, but doesn't whore for attention

I said how are you today?

It's okay lil ship. One day it'll be perfect

Imagine having something similar to the justice League watch tover and each one of us carries a telepotation device to take us to said hang out and back home. We can only dream

A thorough bike inspection?
Oohhhhh! Take make your trip easier, with those in the same state should meet up first and some place then you meet us there so it's convenient and less gas/milage/time consuming for you!

Meh

If you say so.

Take care, now.

>claiming yume
This is an emergency!

I need to verify your waifu legs to make sure nobody is infected with this deadly virus running wild!

I repeat:

This is an emergency show me your waifu legs!

shitposting is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Hnnng

i like vigil more

I'm good, just playing some Overwatch. You?

ill risk it.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.

I'm good, now about the blowjob

shitposting is dead.

Is this thread under attack? I didn't notice. The ususal shitposter were more effective than your posts

I will reward you for the creativity.

shitposting is dead.

Okay, /waifu/ YOU FUCKING STARTED THIS SHIT.
You swing at us?
We swing back.

I'm not telling who my waifu is.

You're a fag
I'm sorry this is the closest leg related cosplay I have.

shitposting is dead.

shitposting is dead.