ITT: we defend our second amendment rights

ITT: we defend our second amendment rights
>to bear arms

Other urls found in this thread:

dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2014/04/the-great-dying-was-earths-colossal-extinction-event-caused-by-microbes.html
youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky0BA4mowOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literal bear arms are also OK

Rawr :3

What about Europe then? Japan? South Korea? Native American's were almost wiped not because of gun control, but because colonists wanted their land.

Out of all the pseudo-arguments you could have brought up you chose the most retarded one, congratz OP, you are a tier 1 faggot, also check em

check what?

Over 90% of the native population of the Americas were killed by disease, not war. When you only have 10% of your people left it's hard to defend against anything, guns or not.

being
this dense

bump for interest
>tits just cause

You can't prove that, so nope

Well considering that I got better education attending my 9 year compulsory elem. school than most American's get when graduating from "High School" I am pretty confident in saying that my opinion is atleast based on factual knowledge of history and socio-economics

I'm sure you get off on learning your history from movies and TV, but reality is something different. Try getting out in it some time.

Can't prove it?? It's historical fact. It's called The Great Dying. You're just ignorant.

>Try getting out in it some time.

I had nearly forgotten how many underage fags frequent this place in the summer ...

Go back to school, kids.

lurk more faggot

What's your point, summerfag?

You are so full of shit, check your facts faggot
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2014/04/the-great-dying-was-earths-colossal-extinction-event-caused-by-microbes.html

They appropriated that phrase from the Native American history. "The Great Dying" refers to the genocide of the Native Americans by the whites.

Oh fuck off, if native americans had guns every whites around them would call it an insurrection.

>post from 4 years ago

Man, I sure hope Obama wins the next election. Romney is a douche.

Two events can have the same name, especially when they're EONS apart. Fucking moron ... try using more than Google to do your research, fucking child.

Okay lets face the problem logicaly
> very high rate of violence and homicides in the USA
what to do?

Liberals:
> make guns illegal
Doesnt work that simply and many examples showed that it doesnt do shit
> violence still there

Conservative:
> keep guns, dont do anything
> violence still there

Now I ask you: What to do instead of just complaining?

So, Guns aren't the problem.

Let's send the niggers back to Africa.

I like where you're going with this, user.

+1

The first amendment doesn't apply to hateful speech.

Good graphic.

>People who think you should be able to own guns
all straight white males
>people who think you shouldn't
much more diverse.

I know whose opinion is correct.

Because cars serve a purpose OTHER than to cause harm. Weapons are these PRIMARILY to harm.

>all straight white males
Ghandi and King
>white

also, your mom wants to know, when /are/ you moving out of the basement?

You are a poo poo head

That's stupid. You're stupid.

ITT: everyone, including 2nd amendment defenders like myself, should watch this video if you arent already aware of these stats/facts from the FBI, etc

youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs

If people are genuine about their desire to lower 'gun crime' in the US (which we all would like) people need to direct their attention to the real issues at hand. It is not guns, or the types of guns, which are legally owned and bought by the majority of Americans

Everyone wants to protect the 2nd ammendment; but resticting lunatics, unstable people, suspected terrorists and felons from easily getting these weapons online or through unchecked means benefits nobody.

Making it harder for the jackasses ruining shit for everyone to get guns should be common sense... if you're in that category of hateful, ignorant or mentally challenged people who think every citizen should have military grade weapons.

Get real! Comparing weapons of death to a mode of transportation. And guess what, we regulate cars too. Sure most people can get a license but we dont let epileptics drive cars... because they might hurt people. Just like crazies and guns, its a no brainer here..

Ill reiterate, and dont give me that slippery slope bullshit. Both sides want guns for 2nd ammendmant rights, but not for terrorism. That piece of shit in orlanda would have been stopped if he didnt have 50 round mags and an assault rifle.. goodluck shooting 100 people before getting put down if he only had a hunting rifle, or shotgun/handgun. Cops woulda raped that fool, but "noooo we need to obliterate these deer and get ready for the grassroots uprising" souths comin back yall lol

THATS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>BRING IN THOSE REFUGEES FROM SYRIA, 100+ A DAY, EVEN THOUGH THE FBI CANT EVEN STOP TERRORISTS LIKE THE BOSTON BOMBERS OR THE ORLANDO SHOOTER AFTER YEARS OF "background checks"

ban smartphones, now your onto something

>just like the piece of shit gang members in california's compton or richmond, who shoot each other with their legally bought full auto ak47s and mac10s, amirite??

kys, you racist daughter raping retard.
>all straight white males
Ghandi and King

yea, kys. and your pregnant daughter.

please watch this sir, it's not a shill to change your mind, just at least take the facts from the FBI this guy compiled and make your own judgement

youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs

The purpose of the tool is irrelevant. Should we punish the farmer who is protecting his livestock from wild hogs because a mentally ill democrat shot up a movie theater?

The farmer isn't being punished by changing the law so that people on FBI watch lists for terrorist sympathising can't buy guns.

wat

Of course crazies will be crazy but just because they can kill some other way doesnt mean we cant limit the amount of damage they can do. Its like saying since guns are leagal why should tanks/rockets be illegal to own?? Whos to say you wont need them for when "yer guvernment tries to take yer freedums"

When in reality mostly ignorant, hateful people, who are being armed with weapons and extremely undereducated will most likely just go on rampage sprees instead.

Besides im sure they implemented safeguards to detect mongoloids buying fertilizer in bomb quantities since that disaster... but probly not since most republicans think it would be a waste of tax dollars when we could be building a wall

The Orlando shooter was on FBI terrorist watch lists. He was still able to buy a gun.

More gun control could have stopped this.

What the fuck are you talking about?

so why are you pro-syrian refugee settlement in the USA? if you dont trust the FBI to keep track of a terrorist after multiple tips and 2 years of investigations, what makes you think they can validly check the backgrounds of 100s of random people from a war region per day?

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/

> so why are you pro-syrian refugee settlement in the USA?

When did I say I was?

> if you dont trust the FBI to keep track of a terrorist after multiple tips and 2 years of investigations...

I do and in this case the FBI were right on the money. It was the legislators that failed, they are the ones who allowed a known potential terrorist to buy a gun.

Those are awesome statistics! Goes to show that its not the guns but society. But there is still no harm in limiting the amount of damage any one lunatic can do to our population.

That video seems to be targetting blacks in general though i have to say. The information seems a bit bias and a bit racist.

I would love to see some correlations of education completion and funding of public systems. And also sin tax rates for states in comparison to gun deaths. Not just rich, poor, white or black.

gun control =/= crime control
>as much as it would fit your libtard agenda

>right on the money

so, when the FBI gets a hit on their database by a gunstore running a background check for a gun buyer, and the name is for a man who cant even fly on a plane because he has been designated a high risk, possible terrorist...they were right on the money to do nothing? not even pay the guy a visit, just after he bought some guns? tap his phones? evidence is coming out now that his wife knew of the plan beforehand, and even drove him to the gunstore to buy the guns

I dont get why republicants want maniacs with military grade assault rifles.

Literally no one wants to take farmer johns sidearm, hunting rifle or shotgun.

Its like saying silencers are so you dont disturb your neighbors... when you shoot them.

>targeting blacks
and this is why no progress is ever made. white people especially, get uncomfortable with the truths presented. i assure you, there are many leaders in the black community, who already are outspoken about this problem. it is a cultural problem among young black males, that no amount of gun banning will fix

>information seemes a bit bias and racist
it is criminal statistics collected by and reported by the FBI

the poverty graphs were the ones that actually shocked me the most. i always assumed poverty and gun crime were hand in hand. but that is not the case.

you can see there are many vocal advocates in the black community who are aware of this issue now, but for some reason the media gives it no attention

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

Flying on a plane isn't a protected right.

Furthermore, there is no proven process for someone illegitimately put on the no fly list to be removed. The executive branch should not be able to arbitrarily restrict people's rights. There needs to be due process.

except thats exactly how someone who wants to take farm johns sidearm hunting rifle and shotgun start the process.

today it's "military looking AR15 rifles"

then tomorrow, when the crime problem doesnt go down, because of a flourishing black market and unresolved society issues, it's "well, looks like some shotguns were used in a crime here, we should ban those now too"

then "actually, all guns should be banned, since clearly our first bans weren't working"

then "all guns are banned now, and we still have a gun crime problem. maybe it's social media, that's how these criminals are communicating with each other to buy the guns underground. let's restrict social media apps from iphones"

meanwhile, 99% of good, lawful american citizens have lost their right to defend and protect themselves, with absolutely no reduction in crime or a safer society

>patriots with military grade assault rifles
because that's literally the intention of the 2nd amendment. mind you, civies will not be allowed to possess much above and beyond class III and permitted destructive devices. but the forefathers intention was that a militia would be at least somewhat of a fair match for the US military.

inb4 butthurt bullshit about not being able to own nukes and shit

Restricting access to guns is gun control. Don't push your petty politics onto me.

dubs,wasted

much like the air you breath

Don't get mad at me because you fail at the English language

so what is your point? that we should restrict a protected right of gun ownership? that is the knee-jerk reaction that every liberal has.

what is your solution?

people on both sides are in denial, nothing you legislate will prevent a motivated terrorist from carrying out his demented attack. and you have to ask yourself, do you want to live in a free society, or a government controlled police state? freedom comes with its cost, but many will argue, the benefits infinitely outweigh the detriments.

the more you move to a police state, 'for the safety of the people', the more you move towards a totalitarian regime, in which you concentrate the total power in a small political elite group. and if history offers any lessons here, it is that overwhelmingly, things will turn out poorly for a lot of powerless citizens.

I think that rather than allowing terrorists to buy guns then dealing with them, we should just prevent terrorists from buying guns in the first place.

you got all the answers, eh kid?

Care to explain?

Dude. Breathe. I agree.

My point is you can't do "no fly list" == "no gun list". I believe if you relaxed gun laws and reduced legislation the USA would be a safer country. We need to move away from "the government is supposed to solve all my problems".

Besides, the federal govt has no authority to restrict gun rights at all. States could do SOME things (not that I support it).

My proposed solution is less divisiveness in society. If there wasnt so much SJW judgement going on, I doubt sideman would have shot shit up in Orlando.

i agree with your sentiment, but you are wrong and i would like to clarify something.

the forefather's intention was that the militia (the citizens of the united states), would be the bulk of the military force, and a fair match against FOREIGN enemies, as well as domestic.

>a totalitarian regime, in which you concentrate the total power in a small political elite group

Considering the US is already an oligarchy, you're pretty much there already

I fucking cant stand fags like you. Is, "you cant prove it" the only argument you fucking have you stupid piece of shit?
well my argument is, you can prove that it wasnt disease you little cunt.
It works both ways and its the argument of a 5th grader you useless fuck

I second this. What? Yes, the 1st amendment DOES apply to "hate speech". Of course, it also applies to the retaliation of said "hate speech"

Let's just say for instance, I said "ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER" I have every right to say that. However, you also have every right to retaliate to that. That's how it works.

Also, "hate speech" is such bullshit. It's basically a phrase that allows governments to censor someone just because "it was hate speech" it doesn't protect anyone, it just censors.

> I believe if you relaxed gun laws and reduced legislation the USA would be a safer country

In what way?

I totally agree but I think our system does have a good share of the blame. it is tragic to be so prevalent in their culture when they take eachothers lives. I do wholeheartedly agree black culture in general is extremely negative and unproductive But blacks arent commiting these terrorist attacks that simple legislation can help deter.

Most educated people are also aware of bad neighborhoods, and its pretty easy (with money) to avoid these areas. But a serious problem is not being safe from large scale attacks fueled by ingorance and hatred. If black communities were better funded, educated and properly policed this wouldnt be nearly the issue it is. Cops acting like criminals and blacks acting like animals is a whole different subject. The topic is maniacs of regardless of race trying to dismantle our country and send it into anarchy.

My problem is that the republicans trying to arm our citizens through the teeth are the same ones who are trying to remove funding from public education, poverty and healthcare assistance. And the justification for destroying our public systems is often fueled by hate and fear.. they want us poor, unhealthy, weak, stupid, armed and hateful of everybody. Blacks, mexicans, the chinese, russians, middle easterners and religions as a whole.

Its the republicans who want to take your guns not the democrats.. the replicans want to incite riots, hateful policies, create social division until riots and civil war breaks out. Then when you finally use your guns on the government they will throw down marshal law. They manipulate the fear of the "enemy" when you should becareful of hate they want to spread.

couldn't agree more. but in these threads i see a lot of the 'gun ban crowd' conflating two issues. they are unwittingly or knowingly lumping terrorist attacks with other, non religiously/ideologically driven general street crime.

like mentioned in my posts above, general street 'gun crime' is a societal problem which is going to take a completely different approach to solving than 'banning guns'. as noted, the vast majority of 'gun crime' in the street is perpetrated by a few minority groups, and poverty is not a correlating factor. rather, it is a lifestyle/cultural issue of these groups, an unwillingness to assimilate into society to become productive members, basically because "it's not cool" and "i aint no whitey". when you figure out a way to integrate these young minority teens into society, you will have reduced america's 'gun crime' problem to the same levels as the rest of 'enlightened europe'

so you want it to get worse? i assure you these secret lists are helping the US get to the point of the USSR under Stalin, etc.

what a fun society that will eventually be, where you can disappear in the night without a trace for shitposting the wrong thing on /b

Well said good sir!

They don't need to take away your guns when they can just make your mortgage fail.

If the US becomes a dictatorship it won't be a facist dictatorship, it'll be an economic one.

Tanks and rockets are legal to own onii-chan

we CAN own tanks you stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky0BA4mowOg

I think they did have guns and it worked out great for them anyway

But we dont see many terrorist attacks commited by these crazies using them do we?

Weird.. couldnt be that they are more difficult/expensive to get? Imagine the damage they could do if he rode a tank into that club! But being the sorry ass loser he was he probly could barely afford the rifle and only managed to kill 50. If he was more of a patriot he would have made better use of his 2nd ammendmant rights.

Funny how blacks and terrorists dont use these..

In our country that is* obviously terrorists use rpg in the shithole mideast

But they had guns. They were simply outgunned by a more professionally organized army. Just like you would be, if it ever came to that.

because they cant afford them

if anything this just shows the problem with gun crime in america isnt rich white people (big surprise!)

the weapons or guns arent the problem here!

except the government they weren't living among 'friendlies' and already well established cities by the same government that was wiping them out.

get real dude, extermination of indians on open land is not the same as occupation and subjugation of established civilization.

also, the 'professional army' in the case of native americans was not an army conscripted from the same location/ethnic heritage/belief system as the people they were terminating. have you heard of the three percenters? oathkeepers? plenty of US servicemen and policemen wear these patches, signifying solidarity with the 2nd amendment crowd and the promise they would never follow orders to confiscate guns

Look, humans will kill each other until the end of time. Whining about gun control will only slow SOME murderers down in their plot against their fellow man. Luckily in America, law abiding citizens have the right to obtain firearms of their own to defend themselves against these unstoppable threats. The same cannot be said of all countries.

So before you reach out and judge America for providing citizens with the right to possess weapons, consider the fact that such a nation has allowed its people a chance to defend themselves.
Criminals will find ways to obtain weapons, wether assault rifles, handguns, home made bombs, or knives, regardless of laws and regulations. Be thankful we as Americans have a means to own a proven deterrent against multiple forms of attack.

I am proud to live in a country where these thoughts are protected and these rights are granted.