Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Joining means a reserved place in Strickland Propane
>Most importantly, grill.

Claimed

Claim

No problem. Guess we just have to ignore it until it blows over.

That was fast.

Best type moon claimed
It's amazing that a 2005 game still manages to look much better than RWBY.
Prove me wrong then

>20 minute threads
Lol

Claimed

>I would like to know what you're talking about

You know DAMN WELL what your people did. You guys came into your thread and attacked us with terrorism!!

Like it fuckin matters I'll punch them all just wait.

>as you possibly do over there
I really fucking wish.

claimed

Hank hill here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

>current state of thread

Will we have to learn how to draw now?

I'm cooking with gas
I got a hand full of vertebrae and a head full of mad
yeah. thats your spinal cord, baby! FEEL IT

(Winner)
What are you talking about. I love the shitposters.
(shitposter)
That means its a niche grab
(shitposter)
Fuck off fake Mai
(Makoto)
Shitposters are being horrible this morning. Schwanz King is so much better.

Rory-sama claimed

I was only 9 years old
>I loved Moku so much, I had all the merchandise and drawings.
>I pray to Moku every night before bed, thanking him for the life i've been given
>"Moku is love" I say, "Moku is life"
>My dad hears me and he calls me a shitposter
>I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Moku
>I called him a newfag
>He slaps me and sends me to bed
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel the tip of a tablet pen touch me
>It's Moku
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to my ears, "Any requests?"
>He grabs me with his powerful drawfag hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Moku
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts like hell but i do it for Moku
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Moku
>He somehow draws a mighty request as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Moku looks him straight in the eye and says, "Request delivered"
>Moku leaves through the window
>Moku is love, Moku is life

THE NEXT THREAD TO MY WRATH

Hello.

My hero of time

Yes.

Still lurking

Holy shit, aren't you all full of yourselves already?
You can't win this war, faggots.
We fucking rekt you last thread.
You're all avatarfagging but with drawings, so kill yourselves.

How often do you have shitposting? Cause believe me dude. I hate it too. Hell, we all do. I also would like to ask how long have you been drawing? Some of the stuff in raid looks amazing and I envy you guys

Also ALSO one of you mouthbreathers decided to try to claim MY ALL TIME WAIFU FOREVER

Can't let that happen.

Nuh uh.

Never ever.

Can't
It would require calm conversation with the shitposters.
They don't seem like the type to have it.

Probably just a shitposter fam
There's been one trying to get us to fight for his amusement for weeks.

shit u right

Faggot here

I'm leaving

Goodbye, all of you, I've been here for around 7 or so months, not that it really matters. Just odd how much time I've sunk into this.

Just not a fan of the community and I think I've run my course as a member of it.

How I act in the community and in PMs is nowhere near my genuine self and I've been putting on a front for over half year, it's been exhausting and has been getting in the way of other personal matters.

I'm aware of the recent surge of users leaving or just minimizing participation and I've said on multiple occasions that I'll stay until the community dies. Problem is, It's not going to. So I'd just be lounging around until something medically urgent happens to me or I'll become unwanted, both of which I'm not too fond of as a result. Sorry to those I may have lead into believing that I'll be here for as long as I possibly can. I just can't see it happening at this point, and I won't put my own state of being and relationship with actual friends on the line just for the sake of an online community. It's just not worth it.

So with that, I'm off.

Indeed

This thread is ours.

Pls hurt her.

Best wives.

Hey this is pretty shitpost and not cancer at all
fake akiko :^)

Alright.

It's just a thread.

>It would require calm conversation with the shitposters.
You seemed to do it with Mai.

Wait what? I think you have me confused as a drawthread guy. I am from here, from last night I jumped in the fray. I cant draw for crap though, and yeah I have a friend who can draw really well I tried to draw but I never got any better

It is. I've only played the vita game though, still looks pretty good.

Just another day of spamming.

Fucking Schwanz King, 10/10 that's how you shitpost correctly.

Talking about the one that tried to get us to start shit with Alice threads, right?

This upsets my eyes.

Already claimed her you dingdick.

Who?

>Probably just a shitposter fam
Or so you would have me believe. Then as soon as I turn my back WHAM!!

Also, sidenote, you guys know of a niggah that used to avatarfag as a Gardevoir like aayyyyyy 5-6 years ago?

Fake akiko here

I'm leaving

So with that, I'm off.

lol are you even trying

Damn. I'm too late. Oh well, backup Waifu powers : Engage!

That's what we said at the beggining too.
But boy were we wrong.
Boy
Were
You
Wrong.

Hello my lovelies.

Yuuko.

I'm sure you guys share laughs from time to time in there right? Oh and see
Since I got a bit confused

Nice

Sorry my bad

Coy Bakster claimed

Where's the other user who claims shiro?

waifu threads we actually have a lot of spammer in drawthreads thanks for taking them

Bruh, it's b8 on b8. Have you not seen the cartoons where you pit two people against each other by pretending to be them? Hell they did it in assassin's creed.

I checked out your thread, you had shitposters antagonizing you guys to start fights before anyone from "waifu" even came over.

Just ignore it, they'll get bored unless people like you play into their hands.

I'll fight you for him

Her name's Chara and I love her
That said you can hurt her anyway 'cause she's a fictional character.

have sex with me please

Jessy claimed

Fuck this fags.

>>>

It's just a thread

Honestly I've never been big on Japanese games, bar visual novels and Pokemon, so just never played games like Idolm@ster, Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy .

fish

Leave now, I'd recommend it.

You can take my claim, I'm at work

>I'm sure you guys share laughs from time to time in there right?

Hello Hats. Shitposters galore in here.

Until im told to stop I will keep going