I'll start

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

bump

GOYGOY

good goy

Oh my GOY!

I agree with goy

yooish bestards i haet u so muhc go 2 hell pls and eat a cyanide pill

bait ?!?

unironical jew detected

here s your you

You made me look that shit up, can't believe there's actually a group of cock sucking internet activist fighting for such an idiot cause lol

insulting the JIDF is anti-Semitic!

we waz kangz

Oy vey shut it down goy

OP here, run in with "supposed" JIDF jackboot. Well I say fuck off Jewish cunt you and anonymous aren't as anonymous as you think you fucking kikes need to go die in a car bombing. I swear I will plant a firebomb in EU headquarters and blast all you kikes to kingdom come don't fucking mess with White power Jewrat

Yet another mass shooter is a libtard...

WHAT A TWIST!!!!

man this list needs to be updated.

Bernie Sanders is a undercover Zionist fuck

>is a undercover Zionist fuck

All Jews are undercover Zionist fucks.
(FTFY)

Oy vey goyo