Are we about to see a comeback in edgy music aimed at anti-Republican school shooters?

Are we about to see a comeback in edgy music aimed at anti-Republican school shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/anti-establishment-trump-goldman-sachs-soros/
lmgtfy.com/?q=omar mateen democrat hillary supporter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manson wasn't anti-Republican, he was just anti-establishment.

Absolutely.

Maybe it will actually be good like under Reagan or thatcher

>school shooters
>anti-republican

All school shooters were registered democrats

>democrats
>anti-republican

Eric Harris was a wannabe Nazi. The fuck you talking about?

i don't think of school shooters as being anti republicans. I know he wasn't technically a school shooter but i think of them as being anti social redpillers like elliot rodger.

Wasn't that nigga jewish

Nah that was dylan

>nazi friend with a jew
really makes u think

Republicans are the edgy ones now.
Libs had 8 years to do something edgy and none of them had the balls.
We've had culture over the past 8 years run by sjws, the most puritanical, easily offended group of whingers ever, and not a single one of these 'edgy' fuckers had the balls to do anything.
Liberals are today's religious Midwestern Republicans, and Donald Trump is their Marilyn Manson

>run by sjws
>majority of the internet can't stop bitching about them
>only matters on the internet but they're the ones without the balls to do anything
>you say they don't have the balls yet always complain about how things change in their favor

>>only matters on the internet
They're opinions are what shaped the MSM an Hillary's failed campaign.
They were the minority, but had the control because they were the loudest and the most ruthless.
Libs like to pretend to be rebellious against the establishment, they had the easiest opportunity ever to do it these past few years and didn't.
Manson could have been front page news worldwide, the king of shock once again, all he had to do was tear up a Quran instead of a bible one time.

[Credible citation needed]

>They're opinions are what shaped the MSM an Hillary's failed campaign.

so are they a major influence on american politics or do they not have the balls to do anything?

and please tell me what's brave about complaining about them anonymously over the internet?

>Libs like to pretend to be rebellious against the establishment

kinda like the people who think that supporting trump is being against the establishment?

Basically, yeah

Everyone who doesn't burn cars or rape children in the name of freedom is a false rebel anyway.

>and please tell me what's brave about complaining about them anonymously over the internet?
never claimed it was, never said anything about internet complaining.
Talking about liberal entertainers not being anti-establishment over the past 8 years even though it would have been so easy.

It was.
Now they are the establishment.
top laff

When Trump IS the establishment? And he'll be part of it soon?
He's a businessman and he most likely want to expand his pockets.
Make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
He's going to bend over for the giant corporate dick.

He's courting an ex-Goldman Sachs exec for head of the Treasury Department

Lol @ the retards who thought Trump wouldn't betray his own message immediately

If he wanted to expand his pockets he wouldn't have run at all.
He could have easily donated 100 million to Clinton and had her pull the strings needed to make him more money. It's what everyone else was doing.
>Make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
>He's going to bend over for the giant corporate dick
If he does this it would be the biggest flip flop ever and I think he knows how that will look and how it would be the worst thing he could do for himself.

then you prolly shouldn't call le ess jay double jews pussies when everyone cries about them over the internet like cowardly slacktivists

thefreethoughtproject.com/anti-establishment-trump-goldman-sachs-soros/

>Steve Mnuchin came on board Trump’s campaign as finance chair in May, raising eyebrows of many who felt his 17-year history with Sachs — and affiliation with liberal globalist George Soros as an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management — conflicted directly with the then-presumptive nominee’s conservative stance and criticisms of establishment politicians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares, really? voting for Trump is mostly just a way to stick it up to self-righteous leftists, nobody seriously thinks he'll make a particularly good president

Yes he did and he ran.
Maybe he really does want to help the country but he's a businessman first and foremost, unless he changes and does his job proper.
>If he does this it would be the biggest flip flop ever and I think he knows how that will look and how it would be the worst thing he could do for himself.
It's already been that way, that's why he's a corp head.

I didn't.

>Let's fuck everyone over including ourselves but we beat them libruls amirite

>le anti-sjws are le real sjws meme

>le sjws meme

Where the fuck is that from?

Well we literally elected literally Hitler 2.0 the other day, and he has a Jewish daughter. In what sense is it literally impossible that one of the Columbine republicans was a Nazi?

Trump campaigned as an outsider, and if you bought into that you should literally kill yourself. He's the most reckless, uninformed, and dangerous president-elect we've ever had. He'll gut EPA funding. He'll get rid of Obamacare. He'll get rid of the Iran deal, incentivizing them to continue their nuclear program, which opens a pathway to a costly war in Iran that would completely sink the economy. He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level. He's cutting every tax and regulation on predatory corporations. The guy is a piece of shit, and Pence is just as bad, so it's not like we can just take them out.

So yeah, I fucking hope there's an outcry in music. I want more hardcore punk, industrial, and everything else edgy. Not because it'll actually change anything, but it'll make everybody feel better.

omar mateen was democrat, retard

Show a credible citation then, retard

>I don't know what google is
lmgtfy.com/?q=omar mateen democrat hillary supporter

>He'll get rid of Obamacare.
good, shit is a disaster
>He'll get rid of the Iran deal
good, shit is a disaster
>He'll be against raising minimum wage at a federal level.
good, shit would be a disaster
>He's cutting every tax and regulation
good, shit is a disaster

Based Trump

>I really have no credible citations
Thanks for the (yous) though

>Cutting taxes and regulationsis good :ddd
Enjoy being fucked in the ass by huge corps and businesses
Enjoy your war with anyone but Russia

it was in his facebook, retardo

Show a photo then, retardo
I'm tired of you dumbfucks pulling shit out of your dirty asshole with no citations

It never went away, the left complain to validate their 17 year old world view and make themselves look good regardless of the actual state of the world. When obama was in they just changed "government" to "racist white people", now they'll change it back to government.

You can't please a leftist so you might as well ignore them.

this is well known, where were you

> fake celebrity rebel
> daring to tear up a qu'ran

Nah they'll just keep saying "lol jesus was a fag im so edgy" whilst castigating people online for saying maybe islam can be violent

>I still have no viable proof

>literally Hitler 2.0
>people STILL believe this

>the left complains meme
not this again

We the people are armed to the teeth against foreign and domestic terrorists. Trump will succeed.

god bless america