what are you Sup Forumsurning today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4lTR9-GuA
youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I quit weed 3 weeks ago. Feels great.

Fucking degenerate

I quit weed 1.5 years ago. Doesn't feel great.

That's cause you're weak and your only hobby was getting high. Try doing something with your life loser

why user? you was using it, or abusing it?

Live in Oregon, gonna grab a couple grams at the store tonight after work, probably something fruity or sweet. Smoking out of a Sherlock style glass pipe. And catching up on the latest episode of Preacher.

I made my own bong

>why are you so rude?

Buy a real piece you faggot. Or is all your allowance going to weed

better try some Hindu skunk user

How's that sour Jack?

Or, or. Check this out. No

Did you forget that I was the one who actually quit? And have been clean for a year and a half?

burning that shit that they call by weed in brazil

>would burn some kush/10

I'll see if they have any! That's the nice thing about living close to four (I think? Maybe 5) recreational shops, you get a lot of variety.

I quit 6 months ago and it sucks

Why don't you walk into a smoke shop and buy one for less than 20 bucks?
Or are you under-aged?

>kek
I understand the homemade bong guy, I broke my glass time ago, and now there is just the bong of my cousin, wich one that I can't use because he is such a bitch.. saving to get something killer

yo guys how much weed costs in your area? per gram

Just smoked a huge bowl of a strain called "Anubis", pretty stoney indeed my fellow anons :^)

Not sure what the age limit is in Texas, I mean, I'm 20, but I haven't been smoking very long, and I was always told that bongs aren't worth it unless you get a top dollar one

dude, I'm living right on BC, trust me! we got good things here! a lot of variety, we are fighting against Amsterdam for the first place of the best weed of world

10e for the good stuff.Lower when buying bulk and some deals of course.

who /brokeandscrapingoutresinhits/ here?

Picked this up, out of town so only bought around 3 grams, he said lemon haze but pretty sure it's reggie

Right on, bro. West coast uber alles.

don't try it yet, but it always blow my Mind! I like to use Sativa when I'm playing guitar or learning shits, but now I'm trying the cripple fritz, new strain to me! I gonna use a oiled paper

$14.20 per gram. Although because I have good connections I can get $14.20 for 1.2g.
I converted GBP to USD because most of Sup Forums are murica fags

>age limit is in Texas

Are you fucking retarded? You have to be 18, you know the age to get tobacco and tobacco products? What the fuck else would it be

You have to be 21 to go into a hookah lounge faggot, so who the fuck knows

it should be 18 since it's a tobacco shop selling tobacco accessories. a bong is a bong. unless you're some mega-enthusiast who can tell the strain by its smell, a cheap bong will be better than that plastic bottle bs. also don't get an acrylic bong; those are for douche bags

10 CAD = 1 G
3.5= 20/35

A hookah lounge isn't the same as a fucking head shop. Holy shit you're an idiot

old one

Don't complain if you don't have the money to pay. I buy colombian gold for around R$35 a gram, wtf is this even money

King Kush Dab

heres the same bud under some lens

Did someone say Bern?

Guys, gonna take some bong tokes. Cheers guys, see ya in a minute.

Here's some purple kush I had a few weeks ago

fuck off Bernie! I won't vote for you! and also I can't.. Canadafag

>Suggestion
Post some good music for while stoned?

youtube.com/watch?v=5q4lTR9-GuA

´Post some stoner comics or something god I'm fuc

Blue cheese niggers

nothing

anyone in São Paulo willing to help a dankrupt user?

35 PRA 1??????????????????

PUTA QUE PARIU HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lek

You mean like smoke you out or help you buy

Acrylic is alright if you plan to take it places and dont want to have to worry about it breaking.

Yo where's that faggot that was in the stoner thread the other day who spammed Spider-Man because he said he was straight edge and I said he was probably bullied because of it? Lmao little pussy had me dying. Anyway here's my bong

gonna roll up one too :)

It's weed grow the fuck up. It's not like he's smoking meth you fucking weirdo

tf? Why color your water? I just saw a friend do green too

I like this mostly because I've only smoked from 2014 to the present but I've played N64 and eaten pizza every time.

asuh du

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

:)

how much you paid for it user?
>trying to get sum gud

Shop around, a serviceable straight shot with a standard joint shouldnt run you more than $30. Hell you could probably pick up a slide bong for $15

It was 300 but I won it for free in a raffle at my headshop

Im also pretty sure your ass got ripped off. No way is that baggie 3gs

suh dude

lmao i done this shit when i was like 15

I'm not a whore, I don't wanna be paid

and I was being facetious, I'm on Sup Forums, I'm not the "go out and have fun" type

I mean it could be a dense as fuck nug but yeah most likely nig got ripped off

the more you read it the more fun it be

>such good energies to wing a bong!

dude, suh

thank you guys for this thread. im pretty high and havent seen a weed thread in a while.

Cringey as fuck

watissuhdewd

>that user is high af

Ive seen my share of 1/8th nugs, and even the densest would top out at 2g in that bag

Man, I'm smoking some bowls of just regular homegrown weed this acquaintance sells me, and while it's not bad in any way, this shit is blowing my mind. I'm from Chile, where weed is both exclusive, expensive but most of the times excellent. This is definitely not the best I have found, but excellent nonetheless

man I wish I had your swagg in middle school, getting all the pussy that hasn't grown her first pubic hair yet.

sud

I'm going to be doing dabs tomorrow, but I rarely ever smoke weed, basically I have no tolerance. How much should I do and what can I expect?

:D

>you can abuse weed
>ok

>why are you clench your teeths user?

You're going to get WAY to fucking high. If you've barely even smoked weed and you're dabbing do a little ass dab

A fat sticky roach joint

ah uh ooh

how old are you? You can abuse anything idiot

I work to buy my weed user

more liek this pls

Alright faggots. I'm 30. Smoked maybe 10 times ever. Love weed. Have good career tho. Such that I have allocated investments to the point I will retire next year and focus on them rather than a job.

My question to you is, since weed issue illegal in my state I will be purchasing less than 1oz at a time and hiding it. I need long term storage options. I want to buy good weed and not have it be shit when I smoke. Bonus points if you can guess a time frame for how long it can be stored in that specific way. If like to store 5lb or less to start but I always want to have enough to take to parties and never run out. Not gonna smoke all the tine, but I like to be the guy that shows up with an ounce from time to time. Any thoughts?