Got this new fingerbox from some guy at a garage sale. Wanna know if it's safe before I use it...

Got this new fingerbox from some guy at a garage sale. Wanna know if it's safe before I use it. Any off you guys know this model? Has it been modified at all? Painted? Filled with broken glass?

a000617
I had one of these and the previous owner had not kept it maintained :(
I went to activate and there was definitely too much broken glass

PUT YOUR COCK IN IT FAGGOT!

Yeah that happens with that model a lot

You'd be better off looking for a 4"x3"x2" one
They're pretty rare these days but still around
Got one with felt lining last year haven't left the house without it.

I have the same model finger box but it seems you have the deluxe version judging by the pressure indicator

Unfortunatly, this model is not very secure. proceed with caution or, if your brave, shove your cock in full force and have fun.

I've heard of that model before, but I can't remember the model. Mine is a bc005612 26x32x10. My dad gave it to me before he passed away.

I picked up that same model from the same pawn shop I bought a new copy of battle-toads. It's pretty good, however I didn't think that there was enough broken glass included. That being said, the only way to find out is to shove your cock inside.

I could've got that model but I passed on it. Regretted it ever since, even tho i'm happy with my current box. How much intake can it hold?

@689764593
Hi what's a finger box

You gotta be KIDDING me!

@689768375
? I'm serious. What is it and how do I reply to users like that??

you seriously don't know what a finger box is?
bad troll is bad

No, tell me what it is please.

he is.

Click on their # on the top right of the comment

i know this is a troll but here we go: A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

What a dick

faggot!

Inb4
>loliwasonlypretendingtoberetarded

Wow, the fun police is out in full force today huh?

Why don't you go kick down a child's sandcastle, or pop some birthday balloons?

>look at me I can google im really smart

>answers questions noone asked
no srs u took the b8

fegit

I wish I was this new. This site was so exciting when I first got out of school for the summer.