Have any of you ever had an experience with unidentified glowing orbs? I did last week:

Have any of you ever had an experience with unidentified glowing orbs? I did last week:
>11pm, go into my garden for a joint
>no clouds tonight
>as soon as I go outside I notice a bright orange ball of light in the sky
>realise this is the same as the ufo orb phenomena I've been researching for the past few months
>the light stanbds perfectly still in the sky for 30 minutes, then starts moving slowly, changing directions multiple times before stopping still again
>orb starts pulsating and then disappears
>wtfhappened.jpg
>re-appears and gets much brighter for 1 second, then starts moving to my right at a faster speed than before
>it disappears, and reappears after 5 seconds whilst continuing to move
>stops again, then somehow splits into 2, with another orange orb the same size of it now hovering next to it
>they continue pulsating, then instantly accelerate to my left and out of sight
I don't know what these things are, but they've been documented for a long time and we still have no explanation.
BTW these things are definitely not chinese lanterns, planes, flares or satellites; they stayed perfectly still with no movement even though it was windy, and the speed they moved off at was impossible to do without needing to accelerate first. Wtf Sup Forums?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGgjlB8ZXpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA
youtube.com/watch?v=ftvz-bx1g8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=UGgjlB8ZXpQ

bump for ayys

Yes, Ive seen green orbs and white orbs. both on separate occasions.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA

Has anyone had telepathic contact? I don't know if it's just bullshit but quite a few people have claimed they have

not an orb but i saw a star wat was goiung biger and biger and than he fly in a cyrcle with a big glowing tail and was than dissapeard

sounds just like how a star behaves...

+1 upvote

>my first replay in Sup Forums and it was to this

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ftvz-bx1g8k

sounds like some really strong ass weed OP

It was there for half an hour, so you must have some video evidence.

Or are you one of those gormless fucks who just stood there scratching your balls ?

haha I saw it before I smoked

I have a shitty video on my iPhone, but it's not even worth going to the effort of putting on my laptop to upload. In the footage all it looks like is a dim light in the sky. I was't interested in recording it because there's already enough better footage online

I've seen similar orbs several times over the years. I live in the middle of no where so most nights have good visibility.

The most common color I've seen is white, but I've also seen orange green and red ones as well. Most of the time they will alternate between holding still and seemingly impossible movements, similar to what you described. I've even seen groups of them skim close enough to the ground that I mistook then for a car.

I still have no idea what they are. I don't believe that they are alien spacecraft or ghosts or anything of that sort, but I honestly don't know what they are.

My mum and dad saw very similar to this a few years ago. They are not the kind of people who make stuff up or believe in UFO's, but they saw it, and their dog was freaking out.

Do you believe the earth is a sphere and is spinning

no proof
shitty excuses
/thread

fuck you and your dubs you lazy piece of shit.

faggot
nothing of value
/faggot

I live in a rural villiage but I've never seen these before, since I've been aware of them and have been looking out for them, I realise that they only seem to appear between at night after 11pm. Last night when I saw it for a short time, the orb was in the same loacation as it normally is whn it appears but it was flickering quickly between orange red blue and white; I omly saw it for about a minute before it dissapeared

just because I haven't uploaded proof from when I've seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen kek, just go on youtube or look at some of teh videos I've linked and you will see better footage than what I captured when trying to film it