Other urls found in this thread:

aristocrata.es/en/modelos/?m=christina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my past life hopefully

bout a week and a half ago

13 months ago.

Am married.

4 years ago

When was the last time your wife got laid? few weeks?

Sex? I've never been to that level yet.

4 days ago

Probably.

6 days

>lurks Sup Forums
>claims to have had sex within the past week

Sure buddy. How about you start taking your meds again?

April 28

27 years ago when i was borneded and my peepee touched my mommies no nos

This past weekend. Kept it hard but couldn't cum, it was cause for concern. I've been lifting alot the past two weeks, and taking supplements, I think that might have something to do with it, maybe estrogen suppression idk

Had a chance yesterday but my dick failed me. Thanks performance anxiety. At least she got off.

Grow the fuck up. As much as you want this to be your little "seekrit neckbeard club" that's simply not the case. People from all walks of life come here, including (GASP) people with active sex lives.

Pffff, im not but that statement only makes it obvious that you are a neckbeard virginfaggot.

I get laid 2-3 times every day and have lurked Sup Forums for 10 years or something.

I had sex last week but my girl is on her p atm, so I just get blowjobs for now

About a week and a half ago. It was a one night stand at a club.

3 hours. Just met her.

i dont remember any more...
(31yo)
Thank you sir for your thread

One month ago, i cant stand it

Year and one month ago.
That was quickie with my former gf just before cops caught me, I went to jail for 12 months. I have been released three weeks ago, and now I am trying to get some pussy in next couple of weeks.

Week ago

faggot

exactly 2 Years, 5 months, 24 days and 49 minutes ago

about 2 months ago
a discovered how to make fifis and haven't needed it since

My ex last week

1 month ago w/ 1 friend, we had a complicated friendship and then I start to feel things but was afraid to tell him, then he started to feel the same thing and we ended our friendship.. i didnt know he loved me the same way until yesterday when he apologized for being jealous and said the truth..

Yeaterday

>Yeaterday

Learn to type, yoy fucking inbred piece of shit.

hope thats not your ex

Sunday

2006. I was 22, my ex and I broke up. I've tried dating since then but every girl ends up cheating on me so after like 8 years i just gave up and don't care anymore

October 09, so a while.

Why don't you move all your assets into your own accounts, hire a private investigator and divorce her?

The crimson chin

Fuck u mean

Yesterday, quite frankly.

Stimulants make it hard to come.

3 hours ago
Pic very related

Sept. 2015

Guess which one

Last night

I had sex with a pair of dirty girl socks i found at the dump a couple weeks ago. Fucking nutted HARD into them while in a trashy gas station bathroom.

Does that count?

none of them you're trying to convince yourself that you did have sex with one of them.

I hope none, they all look like crack whores.

>Tfw virgin stupid fuck
>Tfw had chances but screwed them hard

Seven years ago.

tinder success
two nights with a cute girl in february
went down on her twice and had sex 4 times

23 years ago

About 20 years ago, more or less.

Fucking kek

3 months ago

3 days ago

Decembery

With my wife or someone else?

June 3rd?

>Fucked a fein for 20 in the apartment like 2 months ago before i moved now.im stuck in the woods pussyless

back in November....

3 days ago, it was my first time, I'm 19 kek

shiny lips. she looks slutty

wait, girls end up cheating on you, even though you haven't had sex with them?

Not really taking any. Been trying to bulk clean so I'm only in creatine and bcaa before and after work out. Eating fewer carbs than I should maybe. I was reading the other day that lifting plus creatine may cause estrogen suppression which makes jt really hard to cum. Who knows

Almost two fucking months ago.

Last week. Knew her period was coming so had to get one in there. Half drunk 2am sex, finished off some champagne afterwards. Went to bed at 4am, woke up at 8 for work...

Now she's on rag so I get to fuck her ass sometime this week

Over a month ago, gf has had a really bad period. Both got horney last week so I finally got to stick it in the pooper so I'm not complaing

3 weeks ago and it wasn't even enjoyable.
Last enjoyable sex I had was over 2 months ago

Yesterday. My girlfriend begged me to fuck her hard and deep. And Im ashamed to say we even fucked missionary, came inside but definately not for the purpose of procreation

20 minutes ago

Earlier today. Your mom says "hi!"

You can start dating and doing other things (oral) prior to actually fucking

Better prepare that abortion money nigger.

Literally 10 min ago. We are watching GoT after and Im browsing Sup Forums. Dual Monitors ftw

never. I'm 28 and can't find a girl that likes me. I'm short and I'm ugly. I've asked out all kinds of girls but they all feel they can do better.

a few months ago with a prostitute

i'm 5'7 and a chick is coming over atm to fk me. just be a cocky prick

7 months ago :(

About two weeks ago, bought a hooker for my first time, was pretty good, worth it imo

don't know. lol. i drink too much and use too many hard drugs. my memory is abysmal. last time i know for sure i got laid was 2 months ago. with a married chick.

One and a half year ago.

Funny story even though nobody cares. Girl i've wanted to fuck for years suddenly changed her mind when I moved to Lisbon around that time. Was great though.

3 weeks ago with a very attractive Romanian girl. Prior to that, 2.5 years. Fully expecting another multi year dry spell...

Dec 2 1984

Monday night had girl im seeing over, made her dinner (good cook mode) om 19 so lots of energy had sex 3 times between 9pm and 4am

Show pic. Let us see if we might be able to help you

Right before I left university, so a little over a month ago

do you have a photo of her? post it

Nah. This place doesn't actually help anyone. I've had enough real life experiences to know what's up.

forever ever forever ever

Fucking show us nigger, i will help you

+1

who are gril itt? and given that you could, why don't you go and get laid this instant?

Never took a picture of her, didn't know if I was allowed, but heres the website with her
aristocrata.es/en/modelos/?m=christina

did you rub your prostate on her chin?

About an hour ago

Few weeks ago. Buddy's exgrill. No regrets

ooh ooh ooohhhh
nice tale, nice dubs

Fuck your mom3 years ago. Im married. I sleep on the couch. Im lying on it now for fucks sake.