Why would any American citizen even need an assault rifle?

Why would any American citizen even need an assault rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

assaultweapon.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't. That's why they're already banned

you are retarded

To defend our sweet freedom from the hands of tyranny

Well they are. I mean I'd like to have one but I don't have the money for the tax stamp plus the $10,000-30,000 for the gun itself.

I concur with user. Americans have no good reason to trust that their government has the best intentions of the people at heart, so arming up is the only way to prevent the national guard rolling up and enslaving us

To protect our families from wild packs of niggers

Your hearts in the right place but in the event of political tyranny the military and the police side with the citizens per their oath to protect the constitution

So you want to put these weapons into the hands of the chemically unbalanced and paranoid?

Are you stupid?

Even if your government rolled up to take you out, you wouldn't stand a fucking chance.

See

To kill stuff faggot. You stay on your side of the pond and let these sandniggers invade your way of life. We will watch your daughters turn to muslim filth from afar. Call us when you need us faggot

A bare AR-15 without the trinkets is like 700 bucks. Are you fucking 12?

Makes you feel awesome.

i disagree i think america should make all weapons legal so i can buy a missile launcher to blow up mcdonalds when they dont give me the happy meal toy i want

The real question is why are you allowed to carry ammunition around

I think it's bait but I've seen this theory a few years ago somewhere so:

If that did happen the police, army and basically everyone would side to the people because it's not the 5th century anymore.

An ar15 isn't an assault rifle. Go on gun broker and look up select fire M4s and M16s. Good luck with that

If another nation attacks, a citizen could defend themselves from stronger weaponry by leveling the playing field

Shoots the same round. 223. Basically the same weapon. "AR" Actually stands for Armalite... not "assault rifle"

Who the fuck is going to invade USA, are you retarded?

The fucking North Koreans you liberal faggot. We kill every korean we see

I know that but it's the select fire that makes the difference. And it's a big difference. It's also the same as a mini 14. Only cosmetically different.

Ar 15 shots 1 bullet per squeeze, m16 is fully automatic.

Still, why would you need a military grade weapon (ar 15) to defend yourself from nignogs

Well they fucking might if we let our govt turn us into a buncha Eurocentric pussies

AR 15 isn't even military grade

If it was the case you'd get nuked not invaded.

Troops are only sent in cases like syria where terrorist bases are too close to cities, so they can't bomb them.
Average american doesn't know shit about what he's talking about

Because niggers never attack alone.

>foreign dipshit who has no idea what it's like to live alongside shitskin filth and therefore has no idea why we need our guns detected

I own an AR-15 and a shotgun for home defense.

Couple of glocks to carry when im up and about to protect my family from nignogs when they go on a chimp out.

Anything more than that would be for collection and to go shoot with friends.

They're learning tho. Thanks Angela Merkel!

It's not officially categorized as military grade, but when you have a gun that's capable to shoot through walls and body armor you can say that's military material, at least in my opinion.

why are you asking the question?? Virginia tech, the number 2 rost shooting in US, was glocks....

ITT: A bunch of liberal european faggots who cant protect their homeland so they ask Americans what is like to be free and alpha as fuck.

They don't take orders from civilians. And if you think it's going to be an all or nothing strand against the government you're a retard

So we can defend ourselves from shooters armed with pistols from outside their effective range.

I'm from NZ and I can sorta see that being allgood, but open carry (which I realise isn't an automatic given or in all states) seems pretty fucked from our perspective.
Over here we would need a specific license to own an AR or anything similar, a higher license again for an automatic one and ya can only get either of those after having the initial licence for like six years and a police check and them coming to your house randomly to ensure its locked in a gun safe with the ammo in a separate safe (for all guns regardless of licence, down to hunting 22's) which makes it pretty useless for self defence. Even then you'd get denied even a basic hunting licence if you had even the most basic of gang affiliations (family ect) or any criminal history basically. It's hard to get guns legally here, legally being the operative world. I want a situation sort of between ours and yours ya know?

Your opinion on what is or isn't is irrelevant when you're trying to argue a point.

No one gives a shit if you consider it military material if the government does not.

Thanks for participating, master de/b/ater.

So all rifles above a .22 like literally at all including .22 in some cases because it can penetrate Kevlar? Got it

Because I have an incredibly small penis, and a fragile ego. Everything in the world frightens me for no real apparent reason. I have a walnut sized lizard brain.

I get you bro. I understand now. That kind of sucks. I can literally to go to the gun store right now and buy three, four, five weapons. Pretty much only requirement is a background check to ensure im not a convicted felon

>doesn't know assault rifles are banned

OP is a fag

actually, there are 330 million guns in the US. a significant amount more than it would take to crush a tyrannical government.

you described the gun control fascists though...

They have a duty to disobey unconstitutional orders. And if Obama said "go kill Americans because I said so" they'd say "Y tho?" And he'd say"some unconstitutional bullshit" and they'd say "lol no"

And i think open carry is dumb. Tactically is better to have the weapon concealed. Just my opinion. Im florida (not an open carry state)

>brings up the "you don't know how how it's like to be me" argument
that's such a nigger move

I do know. And a handgun is even better to deal with groups because a rifle has much higher recoil and you need both hands to use. From the looks of it, you're the one who has no idea what he's talking about.

>le smal pennis meme
Yes, I have a .45 to protect my small penis and my family of small-penised people when a pair of home invaders comes in to steal our shit and attack/possibly kill without discrimination or even a good reason.

You're fucking stupid if you believe this meme.

>Why would any American citizen even need an assault rifle?

As long as Jew bankers exist. BTW an "assault rifle" is a machine gun, illegal since 1934. Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

>your opinion doesn't mean shit if the government thinks something

Just because they happen to be in power it doesn't mean they know shit, my point was, that gun uses the same ammunition they currently use in the military, so that's why I consider it military grade.

I'm absolutely amazed that you'd think we'd give a single flying fuck about how you see us from our perspective.

If guns are banned and the parasite nigger filth destroys Europe and america, where will they go next? The answer: Australia and new zealand. It's gonna be hard running away from niggers while you're fucking a sheep you fucking New Zealandish lamb-dicked faggot-assed faggots

You have no idea what an assault rifle is you unimaginably stupid moron.

AR-15 = semi-automatic. Google that word, think about what it means in relation to a pack of niggers, and get back to me.

Yeah I went to Texas and was fucking blown away by the fact there was shot guns in a department store, that was crazy to me. Had a play with guns there, AR, 45 glock, 9mm beretta, couple of others, fell in love haha.
Tried to get them here and no deal unless I want a dirty one that's probably been used in a robbery, gotta have a licence for a couple of years before I could get a pistol which sucks.
We got one gun store in my whole fucking city, and it's more a hunting and fishing place, only got shotguns and little rifles. Our punishments for unlicensed firearms and shit are ridiculous too, you'd get less time for raping someone

semi automatic = 1 bullet per squeeze

automatic = shots for as long as you squeeze

>neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Stay cucked

I think us gov gives them the freedom to have guns so they can all kill each other and don't overpopulate and don't really give a fuck if people die, also guns is a huge business

>missing my point completely
The world does not base itself around your opinion. Our country, its citizens, and especially our law enforcement all base their decisions around the opinions of the government, for those opinions facilitate law.

A semi-automatic rifle outside of a marksman/sniper rifle role is not likely to be considered a military-grade weapon.

A good amount of pistol calibers can penetrate armor, so why does that make a rifle an assault weapon? Are .357 magnums assault weapons now? How about a .338 hunting rifle? By your nonsensical definition, nearly anything could be an assault weapon.

That means absolutely fuck all

Can you pick up a shotgun? They are excellent for home defense. I feel your pain user. And texas is crazy as fuck

Why you mad tho?
Literally nothing provocative there at all, you're just trying to have an argument over the internet you keyboard warrior faggot.
I'm amazed you think I care that you think that I think you'd care.
Try not get shot next time you visit the local gay club faggot

Implying you've never obliterated a deer with an assault riffle

Still licence up the wazzoo, probably easier to get a 22. I got a bat for self defence haha.
Like I said, I could get an unlicensed one, but it's not worth getting caught

iirc, and you can do the legwork of looking it up if you must, the CIA estimates a 50-75% desertion rate from all govt branches in the event of a "civil war".
They also estimate a significant number of traitors who pretend to be loyal feeding intelligence to opposition forces.
The US army doesn't have a great track record at gorilla warfare and defeating insurgents when at full strength in areas where collateral damage can be swept under the rug.
And then there's the international support a civilian uprising would have.
If the US govt ever turned on it's people militarily, or if the people violently turned on it, the US would cease to exist as a political entity.

If the government can have them, why can't I? At the end of the day, we're all people. Why would it be fair for some people to have them while others can't?

>gorilla warfare

Nah. We wouldn't cease. We'd just get a good shaking from our military choosing new leaders after the ones that tried to buttrape the constitution get publicly hanged for treason. It might take a minute.

Are you twelve?

no, i'm just not a cuck like you

>i'm taking your guns away
>ok here you go, please don't hurt me

were you bullied in school by any chance?

Please educate yourself

assaultweapon.info/