Photoshop this guy, he tried to fuck my girl

Photoshop this guy, he tried to fuck my girl

buimp

I need a pic of your girl

Why? He's just being a guy...you clearly can't please your girl if the dude felt like he could make a move

He fucked her after she got roofied :/

you are definantly a pussy if youre calling on 4 chan to help you. I bet she fucked him and thinks about him fucking her when you hide behind your jesus cross necklace beta cuck

Just photoshop him I dont care what you faggots think

I bet he came in her too

and you ask Sup Forums to photoshop a picture of him?
If i were you I'd beat the fucker bloody

hes too pussy

But im not a violent person, I would just like to have a couple of photos him that I can mock, im only 16

fishy fishy fishy

just imagine that white cream flowing from her pulsating pussy

lmfao when someone who looks like him fucks your girl you know you need to improve yourself take this as a good thing man the fuck up and grow some balls so this doesnt happen again

sounds like she wanted his dick hahaha

one day when you grow up, youll see that pain is temporary and in the end a hit to the face wont matter. Beating the fuck out of people will become a habit and no one will fuck with you, but lets face it, youre a bitch

Thanks for giving me such good advice guys!

> he tried to fuck my girl

Elaborate on this.

Hurr durr an ugly man tried to fuck my gf and I'm so fucking beta the worse thing i can think of is getting him photoshoped.
I can't even do it myself
Because I'm so fucking beta
You know what you should do? You should grow some balls and do something about it like a man
Or kys you faggot.

Not your personal army

So basically he got my girl drunk at a party, he gave her som shots. But I was not there at the time, so she got drunk and he tried to get her up to my bedrom to fuck her

NYPA

This is something only a few blows to the face will solve. You're going to have to stomp him. Like it or not.

>16
>A party
>your bedroom
girlfriend throws party at your house when youre 16

Yeah, Denmark is a wild place

>Tried to
I think you mean he did. Also stalking her doesn't make her "your girl".

Any relation to Brock Turner?

Delete this thread

you need to do society a favor and beat the absolute living shit out of him

>he tried to fuck my girl

More like your girl tried to fuck him?

this guy look like a rat, how did he fuck your girl?