What does a girls ass smell like, Sup Forums?

What does a girls ass smell like, Sup Forums?

Also more like pic related

Shit

shit, everytime I fucked a girl doggie style that's all I could smell, sucks dude.

Like ass, literally

What kind of awnser did you expect. " it smells like vanille and flowers" ? Stupid idiot.

Little bit of shit smell but tastes like sweaty coins. That's why I'll only eat ass fresh out of the shower.

u complainin?

Just for my personal experience, not bad actually. I suppose that I'm a bit biased as I always have been an ass man, but now I'm addicted after my experience with my ex wife. Surprisingly, I didn't really smell like anything. Little bit residual pussy smell with hints of citrus zing, but always bearable. If it smells bad, you know they're not taking care of themselves down stairs. I could put my face right in there and lick it all day if that helps get the point across

Like ass and shit.

Also, what the other user pointed. If she´s a lazy piece of shit then it will smell more like shit.

like poop sweat

tbh my girlfriends ass smells quite odorless. sometimes maybe a bit fishy when it hasn't been cleand out a while, which can be quite often.
but the again - my girlfriend doesn't do much maintanence unless i do it for her....

>pic related

smells like lemons

Smells amazing. As long as she is hygienic it doesn't smell like poo

This

a bag of sand

who are you fucking? dirty cunt, do you have to rely on prozzies?

OP is back asking one of his "What does a X smell/feel/taste like?"

He posts these stupis questions every fucking day.

I don't get it. What is OP trying to do? Make a point? Drive some kind of stupid discussion?

My guess is that this OP is the same OP that posts the "When is it OK to rape a woman?" topics.

What a fucking waste of a post.

The only possible benefit would be if when he created this topic, he pushed a fur fag post off the board.

I had bad experiences with this kinda crap during doggie style etc but then got drunk once and told my gf to properly clean-shave her ass cos I wanted to eat some damn butthole.

She actually found it amusing and did it and then it was completely fine. Honestly think its hair hanging onto shit particles and sweat that make it bad.

Flowers

but i guess she's horrible doing her work in the kitchen

she's a fucking lazy cunt. i basically have to carry her there and then shes just there on the floor getting fucked...

eggy farts

You could tie a mop to her belly and wipe the floor with her!

smells like fart

It doesn't have to smell bad. I have banged a few girls and all the ugly ones had smelly assholes. I banged one really hot girl (way out of my league) and the sex was amazing. I fucked her a few times, first time in doggy no smell of shit. A few times later we 69d and with my nose on her asshole I did not smell anything at all, only a different skin type smell, a bit strong but not bad at all.

Like ass. But...not that bad?
Maybe I've just been lucky with my asshole endeavors

Depends on if she's clean out of the shower, or after a day of activities and how well she wipes. I personally love the smell of an asshole after no shower has been taken since the morning. It's got kind of a musky smell like onion B.O. but with a twang to it that's hard to put my finger on (definitely NOT a shit smell though). The taste to me ranges from slightly salty to no taste at all.

OP is gay. But posted a nice pic

Sugar mixed with shit. Like balls smell with a bit of shit

checked

looks like the only girls you can pull are the ones who don't shower lol. sorry

Only replying because this thread struck a nerve...

>be me, 20 yrs old.
>at a party - the Homecoming Queen from HS is there too. She didn't know me from shit in school, I was just some undergrown fat little fuck.
>I'mStillInLove.com
>she starts talking to me, she doesn't recognize me at first because I finally grew up, thinned out, and started working out.
>we're both a bit drunk, smoke a blunt, decide to leave together.
>I take her back to my place, the roomie is gone.
>SweetJesus.org
>we start to get down, I get her naked. Perfect 10/10 body, just insane. I've fapped to this chick so much in HS that it's like I died and went to heaven.
>I decide I'm going to have the full experience. I go down to eat that juicy mound of woman flesh.
>HolyFuckingShit.png
>her snatch smells like something literally died in there and she hasn't removed it yet.
>this cannot be happening.
>I am practically choking - using lots of spit trying to see if I can wash it down. She is moaning, so I can't stop.
>finally decide I can't take it anymore, going to fuck now, just to get away from the stench
>cock doesn't want to work - shit.
>make her go down on me, trying to get hard.
>TurningIntoANightmare.jpg
>I finally get hard, ready to fuck
>she flips over on her knees on the bed, wants doggie
>oh shit, the stench, man, the steeennnncchhh!

somehow managed to blow my load, never saw her again after that.

True.

my wife is hot, tall and slim, sexy asf, she loves when i lick her ass, she is very clean, and keeps fresh idk how she does it, she must prep in the bathroom or something, but its actually quite nice with the right girl. Never smells really, if it does its more of a sweat smell, the taste is actually sweet, rather than what i consider the coin taste is the pussy, pussy tastes better after its been fucked a bit and isnt dripping.

like shit you fucking retard

deleted? why? cp?

Wtf dude do u fuck fking skanks? all of the girlfriends i had never had a problem

laugh out loud funny

this, even after my gf has a shower with doggy you can still get a whiff. how the fuck some of you dont smell it i dont know

need to do full enema.

hahahah fuck dude kekd

as for me I've found its the ass hairs that do it, if girls wax or shave regularly they're basically odourless..my new girl is shaved all the time and practically no smell

this guy gets it, everyone else must be fucking hairy uggo skanks.