I can handle all the banter is part of the football culture, but besides everything is fucking sad...

I can handle all the banter is part of the football culture, but besides everything is fucking sad, every football fan should be sad, how can you hate someone like messi?
how can you make fun of someone like him? he represents all that means something in this semen slurping sport.
im not sad because argentina lost, im sad cause messi didnt win
is fucking sad to see messi like that
literally the only NT that went undefeated in the cup, lost in pen, messi missing as he never did with argentina
is fucking sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wVho3I0NtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Messi to Chile when? You fuckera dont deserve the man.

because people like you exist making these threads.

2016 is the year of exposing system babbies senpai

The only people pathetic enough to hate on Messi are penaldo fags and people who don't understand soccer enough to appreciate someone like Messi

>caring this much about some random dude who liked soccer so much as a kid that his family sold him to spain and gave him growth hormones in order to be the best semen slurper in yurope

people die if they're killed

this.

we hate other fans mostly. fucking off with the idf behaviors would go a long way.

Yes, he choked. That's undeniable. But the fact that you can't rely on your team for shit just shows how bad we are as a team

Argentina tackles every major competition like they are the kings of football. Guess what? We are not, we haven't been that for a long time. As long as they don't recognize we aren't what we used to be and go into a new tournament like a humble team that works hard for what they want we will never get anything

>Messi plays on a team that not only is good but also compliments his skills as a player
>Get crowned GOAT multiple times
>Have the best time of your life

But when he plays on Argentina
>Carry your team an entire championship
>Make a mistake and now 100% of the blame is on him
>Have the worst time of your life

I want him gone forever, or at least until we get a decent team that can stand on its own feet. I don't want him back because being on Argentina only harms his image. I'm not a fan of Messi, but man, just seeing him cry like that hit me hard, that's the face of a man that despite his best efforts, still lost. Him crying is probably the result of all the tension and helplessness of being stuck on a team of shitheads that can't play football and depends on him to win

There aren't Messi hate threads like there are for Cristiano. It is just the madness of the moment

I'm not. Biggest system babby to ever play the game.

I don't care how many goals you rack up with your all star team in a two team league, it doesn't mean shit when you choke on the grandest stage like a pathetic mentally weak cockgobbling piece of shit vermin that Messi is. Best team in South America and this loser still can't conjure up a sliver of his supposed magic.

I mean, even LeJesus was able to singlehandedly carry the Cavs to glory. What's this manlet's excuse?

>LE CHOKE EVERY LE TIME AND LE CRY SO LE IDIOTS STILL LE FEEL BAD FOR ME AND SAY I'M LE BEST XDXDXD

Fucking faggot. It's obvious now that the "hormone condition" he had was just him losing his testicles. Fucking cowardly eunuch crybaby. If he had any shred of dignity left he'd commit sudoku and be done with it.

Z E R O CUPS

Mfw 20-0

He's a doped up midget, and his fans are unbearable.

If Tsu-man can be mocked, why can't Messi?

cuck portuguese lover

because messi isnt a fucking diva

Im pretty sure that messi could win any trophy if he played in our NT.

Because he's an autistic bully who demands players to suck his dick 24/7.

That's what you get for fucking with Alexis. Karma is a bitch.

Sorry, but i have always disliked him. His ego is trough the roof, and he lacks personality and leadership. Hope he can change his attitude, but it looks like every failure only makes him more bitter.

In the end, this is the best that can happen to him.

>can't win jack shit on an international level
>get labeled player of the century

>quits his team because he loses
>isn't a diva

>le quit my team manlet

he is thou

>Ego through the roof
>Autistic bully
Are we talking about the same person?
Messi is one of the most humble players right now. He's retiring because he's fed up from all the people who shit on him. Argentina has failed to field a cohesive team; Messi shouldn't be carrying the players on his back.
When Maradona played, he had an amazing team playing with him. But Messi had to play alongside 10 mediocre players who depended on him.

most of this board is teenagers, you gotta give 'em another ten years or so before their little brains will recognize professionalism and class.

Ronaldo>Rage quitting autist

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

See
Also
>hating for the sake of hating
>making fun for the sake of making fun

because he is a fucking mongoloid

How would you feel if you lost 3 straight finals (2 of them by meme penalties) YEAR after YEAR?

Because he cheats his taxes

He's too rich a famous for anyone to do anything about though

This, missy expect all the fame and praise with no consequences, being the posterboy is all fun and bitches until failure knocks your door.

Obviously frustrated but I wouldn't fucking quit the team. Look at Ronaldo; he's a huge crybaby and a diva but every tournament he's surrounded by idiots on his NT that drag him down and even he hasn't gone so far as to quit the team.

Go back to the bowling alley, Niko.

>Subnormal intelligence
>Roids
>Tax Evader
>Quits the nt because life us hard outside Uefalona
D-Don hate him please

you know what it means to be chilean? every single argentine always laugh and trash talks to you every 365days of the fucking years. we finally win and they still act like a fucking jackass.
No I don't give a single fuck about messi. I hope he gets killed back in argentine. fuck him.

fucking manlet cuck

in b4 Messi is killed by some insane Argentinian football fan

Ragequitting autistic manlet who doesn't pay taxes

>every single argentine always laugh and trash talks to you every 365days of the fucking years
Yiaaa dale color a la weá, ella po la víctima kkkk
Ya le ganamos la copa al enano ese, disfruta hombre... te das cuenta que nos estamos convirtiendo en la misma mierda que nos hemos quejado toda nuestra vida? Viva Chile mierda ctm

>Yes, he choked.
In 2014 and 2015 sure, but not this time. He gave his best, piling up players and going forward even in the last few minutes. But useless fat fucks like Aguero and Higuain kept failing to do anything. I'm sad that he's out but I hope this is a fucking wake up call to all these fucking retards that keep shitting on him. Though they're too far gone already

>Uefalona
>not Real Uefadrid
kek

Those types of killings only happen in first world countries, bud.

this, if you wanna win just to rub it in other people's faces you are a shithead desu, just be proud to be chilean right now

Algunos habitos son dificil de cambiar.

>When Maradona played, he had an amazing team playing with him.
No he didn't. In 1986 he won the WC almost by himself, his teammates were all mediocre too, but the difference was that when it was time for them to step up and do their thing they actually did it. Now we're stuck with overweight fuckups who can't even score a single fucking goal. Put Maradona in his prime along these fuckers and he'll fail to win too

how the fuck did you mess this up, I mean how many fucking shots at winning something does Argentina need?

>how can you hate someone like messi?
He got HGH steroids(basically a cheater) and plays for one of the most repulsive teams ever(UEFALONA)

On top of that he's fake as fuck and he's autistic

Fuck him

You're retarded
He's the same shit as Penaldo only he acts like he isn't

>When Maradona played, he had an amazing team playing with him
No he fucking didn't you retard
He literally carried them to the WC win

Unless you're referring to the '94 team when Maradona was on drugs and got banned from the WC

Nah mexishit...just no
Madrid didn't cheat in Europe

Barca stole 2006,2009 and 2011 on the other hand

Ronaldo is better, messi is an autistic spoiled bitch , glad he fucking lost again, even if it's a shitty cup

this tbqh. Maradona dragged a decent Napoli to titles, and won the world cup. What has this manlet done?

Samefag spouting shit.
Also, Serbia is better than you.

SHIT MARADONA
HE'S JUST A SHIT MARADONA
SHIT MARADONA
HE'S JUST A SHIT MARADONA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TONIGHT WE FEAST OFF ARGIE BUTTHURT

RIP IN PIECES MIDGET MESSI

For the Glory of Chile!

>the Aussie and the Kiwi are a gay couple memeing together

I feel sad about Messi, but I don't feel sad at all about Argentina.

Hi this is messi, this pic relates to me feels.

I'm done lads, I'm going to retire

This. Fuck him

7-0 build wall paco

Don'7-y0u talk to me or my son ever again mexishit.

tbf it shows a total lack of mental fortitude to rage quit your team after a loss. Messi confirmed for crybabby

Most national teams would be better off without super star players desu. They are incapable of playing as a team and their strategy consists of give it to the good guy and let him score.

it's beautiful...

Why is he retiring? He's only 29.
Is it because he evaded taxes?

>Wake up
>Watch latest episode of Game of Thrones
>Remember that Copa America Final was played in the night
>See messhits were BTFO
>Realize Ballon d'Or will be back where it belongs

I took a deep breath and TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUED as hard as I could.

I was told that when I was a kid and was heading to brazil during some WC season, some argentinian fan had called me "little faggot" or something like that on the airport when he saw my yellow ronaldo shirt. I don't remember how old I was, but maybe 5-8. How can anyone have any sympathy for these people is beyond me.

Argentinian football association is a mess
Argentinian "fans" are ISIS-tier bigots and Asian-parent-tier strict when it comes to their NT and victory
Accused of never winning anything for his country

He retired?
Why? ;_;

nah fuck you, you always make fun of everyone. I'm, glad messi and argetina is kill

Messi is actually an asshole in his personal life who picks on younger players, cheats on his taxes, and was doped out his mind during his best years.

Dude is a fraud and once the real story on this guy gets out there people are going to be horrified.

The only ones who truly hate him are the Argies.

The combination of all this , losing yet another final to Chile, and Maradona saying "don't even bother coming back if you lose".

Why listen to a fat drug addict who only managed to accomplish something in his life by cheating?
Messi is 10 times the player Maradona ever was.

>Why listen to a fat drug addict
Dude most people who rise to fame via sport or entertainment this happens. It's not anything "new", it's also not as bad as people make it be. Look Mike Tyson, he probably lost all his boxing money at some point because of how wildly he lived and used cocaine, but would you decline that he's one of the all time best boxers in the world?

>Maradona
>Fail

no.
Maradona only lost with a refball in 1990 vs Germany.
He was Maradona so he was a real leader, unlike Messi.
Maradona had to be kicked out of the selecciòn, unlike Messi who isnt strong enough to endure the pression and will confirm what Argentinians always said about him: he is a PECHO FRIO

Maybe he shouldn't have missed

This. OK losing in the wc against Germany a couple times is fine but not winning a single Copa America is pathetic.

This
I just looked at the news, GB_falling_apart_still.jpg
ok

'Messi loses again, quits' - oh fuck.

la UC de sudamerica ajajajajaajjajksjka

People get butthurt over Messi raping their club teams and winning CL after CL. Its only natural for them to be spiteful.

>Maradona only lost with a refball
won with a refball too

Of Course they don't cheat..

UEFA did not, under any circumstances, draw favorable to Real Uefadrid...

I believe...

>>Where it belongs..
lol

>Scraping by Shit Teams in Group Stage.
>Won't win euro.
>Will call team that beat them "Nobody's and they wont amount to anything
>throw another mic into pond
>Will Retire after Press Conference saying 'If the team played like me..."
>Will never be close to a final.

OK THEN.

Yes I would.

>how can you hate someone like messi?
HGH
fanboyism
acting like an angel when he's really a cunt
always involved in fraud and corruption scandals
part of the most cancerous club in football

>he represents all that means something in this semen slurping sport.
No, that would be someone like Totti

>is fucking sad to see messi like that
No it's great. Players like messhit, crynaldo, Neymar, etc. are all stealing the spotlight with massive media hype, bucketloads of money (which in 2 out of 3 has proven to be corrupt money) and statpadding for their club while tanking hard for their NT.

Players like messhit are the product of fucking everything that is WRONG with football nowadays

>Barca stole 2006,2009 and 2011 on the other hand

imagine being this salty even after all these years.

KEK

this tbqh famalam

why every fucking albanian ever has to root for real mashit ?

you mean this refball?
youtube.com/watch?v=1wVho3I0NtU

Because albanians are fags

you know which one i mean you faggy excuse for a neighbor
you napolitans are literal cancer