Are there still cannibals in the world?

are there still cannibals in the world?

yes, in Papua, in Congo, in the Amazon forest

and sometimes in Russia, Finland and Germany

Plenty.

North Sentinel Island

Some years ago there was a story about some crazy folks in the northeast that were selling pastries with human meat in them.

Imagine how many people unwittingly ate human meat.

Is this picture real?
WTF

Probably doesn't taste all that bad, although I think babies and kids are to be preferred to have tender meat.

Too old people's meat is only good for soup.

ThereĀ“s that japanese dude who is a cannibal and some sort of popstar public figure in Japan

>Is this picture real?

Yes.

By the way, it's a meme to say "No, it's bread". But it's not bread. It used to be a person.

well... doesn't look that bad thought

what would it feel like to fuck that cooked person?

it's fake btw

Yes, in South America.

It would be delicious! Hahaha

it was an art display you retards.

It's obviously too small to be a real person.

Don't lie to me Poland.
>Sherry
Brits eat people don't they?

wrong

it can be a small person

In slavic countries, often on some snuff movie ambiance.

All americans eat bacon, so yes

t. marc dutroux

Probably in some primitive islands

More than that m8. In Congo and some other countries around it, cannibalism is back, they use it to scare off the enemy in their many civil wars.

Also, I remember a documentary about bushmen in some southern African country, where a tribe was afraid of another neighbouring tribe for precisely that reason.

In the Amazon rainforest there are also still tribes that practice cannibalism.

Also in the wildernesses of the north there still live hunter-gatherers who are known to eat human flesh.

Many people in Liberia ate human flesh during their wars, and still eat human flesh in their ghetto areas. And when I say "many people", I mean huge swathes of the population. On the vice documentary they said that at least one 3rd of people in Liberia have tasted human meat.

Kill yourself their site even mentioned the materials they used.

Honestly i eat meat for every meal and will never stop, but this is a great art display imo

it's okay, sometimes it's difficult to handle the truth

There were one here that got exposed at 1991. I think he hanged himself in cell before trial.