My fuck ugly ass gf got me a fucking mens body wash and shaving kit for christmas

>my fuck ugly ass gf got me a fucking mens body wash and shaving kit for christmas
>I bought her a fucking $800 necklace

God I hate this bitch so much

jajajajajajaja BETA KEK.

KEK

>falling for the gf meme
>accepting an ugly womas as your gf when their only expectations are to look pretty

Maybe I should get her a bottle of fucking shampoo so she feels my pain

>he fell for the gf meme

Ahahahahahaha

She probably blew all of her money buying presents for Jamal

as Jamal, I confirm

Buy her a cuck shed, and put yourself in it.

>$800 necklace
Is it made out of pure gold? How much does it weigh?

That's what you get for opening presents before Christmas Day you jakey prick

>buy mum a necklace
>she gets me a DVD of a Christmas Carol
WTF did that skanky whore mean by this

I bought the FwB/GF/it's complicated a box of tea and she didn't get me anything because I asked her to not get me anything

It's a 9ct gold chain

She actually told me, she doesn't know she's getting the necklace

Why did you bought this expensive shit for a GIRLFRIEND? She's not your fucking wife, don't be so beta

>spend the last couple of months saving up for pic related
>finally bought it three days ago
>going to keep it at my parents until Christmas day

>find out she bought me an Aeropress
>I don't even drink coffee

Why didn't you get a pretty necklace at least?

>9ct gold
>800$
you got jewed

The fuck was I supposed to get her, some cream? Some make up? I don't fucking know man

I'm not a millionaire

she's your fucking girlfriend you spanner
you should know what she likes

a necklace is a boring gift to start with, and you went for the most boring version of an already boring gift. Chain necklaces should only be worn by 60 year old men with a lot of chest hair who may or may not be part of an organised crime organisation

just don't buy expensive gifts for her because acting like this will create an expectation for her and if you buy next time something not too fancy she probably will be upset.

Bro I pay so little attention to my gf I hardly know she's in the room most of the time

Ok you know what? I'm returning the fucking thing, fuck this shit

Ugly bitch can get some perfume

And you bought her 900$ gift? Wtf?

why do women do this, its like all they care about is cleaning, my mum used to do this to me for christmas, i got body wash, a shaver, foot spray, deoderant, the works (but with other stuff cos shes not clueless).

I dunno man, it's all I could think of

In fact, she's in the room right now playing with the cat or some shit and she's wearing a necklace, never noticed it before

I got my gf nothing, since she doesn't deserve anything.

You could have bought her iTunes or other gift card if you don't care. It is way cheaper.

>buy sister a 3ds and the new pokemon game because she played a bunch of pokemon go last month
>she doesn't use it and gives it to her boyfriend as an early christmas gift before he went off to europe with his family, guaranteeing she'll be getting cucked
>she doesn't think she should have to give me a present because i'm in my 20s

really made me think

fuck, man, she'll probably appreciate it more

how long have you two been dating? my boyfriend and i always decide on a similar price range so the other doesn't feet bad.

I got my gf nothing since she doesn't exist.

Make an offering to your waifu then.

I'm not good enough for her yet.

no you're achmed

>he had a gf
>doesn't treat her right
>doesn't even know what she likes
>rant about it when both barely talk with each other
What's your intention of having a gf in the first place? Trend? Olala time? Seriously m8.

Jamal is a middle Eastern name you twat

pretty sure GO and regular pokemon are extremely different, you fucked up

>mfw bf got me tickets to see the xx and I got him a high class book about architecture

feels good to be gay

>having women in your life
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

women do that shit because they have no clue what men want other than vagina, so they go with the safe cleaning kit option

Solution: date transsexuals, preferably Brazilian.

>I dunno man, it's all I could think of
then you're as idiot as your gf, don't demand more from other people if you don't serve for much, you have the gf that you deserve

>spending money on your gf
Just why?

Just fuck/date traps

Have you tried beating her?

To make her uglier?

>the stinky fellows aren't getting the hint

YOU SMELL. YOU STINK. THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU YOUR HYGIENE IS POOR. EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DO A GOOD JOB, YOU ARE MISSING SOMETHING ESSENTIAL

SHOWER, DAILY
FRESH UNDERWEAR, SHIRT, SOCKS EVERY DAY
LAUNDRY
SHAVE/MANICURE THAT FACIAL HAIR

HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

You only get your gf something she can wear for you.

Next time buy a buttplug set.

>>buying expensive jewelry
>> 2016

I can already see your future (ex-)girlfriend flauting this present in front of her friends.

'Haha, my last boyfriend user got me this expensive as fuck golden necklace last Christmas. He was always such a needy loser.'

I hope you make her swallow your cum at least.

Is your imouto cute?

>$800
>On a necklace

Hahahahaha cuck

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you give presents to people that never return your favors?

Fucking think about it. These people get even be arsed to make the effort to order some shit on amazon for few bucks just some days in avance in order to make you a bit happy but I'm pretty sure there are other people that they make this effort for...

What does this say about these people? What does this say about you? What does this say about their views on you and the respect they have for you?

can't even be arsed*
in advance*

>>I bought her a fucking $800 necklace
My KEK O' METER is ringing

I shower with the hottest boiling acid every 2.5 hours
brush teeth with the whitest of paint every 30 minutes
floss using barbed wire every 40 seconds

is that REALLY not enough?

Mate.. that's a man's necklace

>having a fuck ugly gf in the first place
>completely unable to connect with her or explore her hobbies or interests
>buys her an $800 male nigger's necklace

KEKKERINOCCIO

It's your fault for giving her a 800$ neclace.

>pay 800$ for a goldnecklace for your girlfriend
>It's a chain
How many years have you trained to become such a pleb? I refuse to believe someone would be born that way.

just go to hobbycraft and buy the stuff to make her a necklace, even if it looks shit she'll like it as you made it for her

Why did you not get her a silver one and have it look pretty rather than getting an itlian don's jewelery?

>She actually told me
She could be fucking with you