Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Im quiting Sup Forums. This place was good for me for a long time but im finally growing out of it. One last thread before i go.
ITT:
>feels
>rekt
>dank memes
>cringe
>pics you shouldnt share
>dick r8
>obvious b8
>any other cancer you want to post

Post the best and the worst you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ueEY2PUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7E973zozc
youtube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=4q1dgn_C0AU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ebJlcZMx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=QleRgTBMX88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahaha
sage

he'll be back

You'll come back,
They always do.

Love these

> Said that same shit in2012
>Left in '12
> Orlando happened
> Came back to/b/ because you fucks make the best jokes.
> Over 9000 keks were had that day

Op you need a break. Just get away from b for a while and get some fresh ideas. One back a new fag like me. This place will surprise you in a few years.

Oh ill be back, just not for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ueEY2PUYk
Heres some cringe

k

see you tomorrow

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

You can never leave, you're stuck here with us...Forever

OP you're not leaving you dumb idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7E973zozc
youtube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=4q1dgn_C0AU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ebJlcZMx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=QleRgTBMX88

>ITT:
>feels
>rekt
>dank memes
>cringe
>pics you shouldnt share
>dick r8
>obvious b8
>any other cancer you want to post

>quitting
please take the rest of the faggots with you.

Good luck to you OP - it's encouraging to see people spread their wings :)

Ciao bella

Good bye Sup Forumsro

See you in Sup Forums

Take me with you. I'm stuck in this shithole

AWOOOOVMENT

Just slap yourself every time you get on Sup Forums. Eventually, you'll learn to associate getting on Sup Forums with pain. If that doesn't work, I'm sure you can get creative enough to figure out some more painful ways to condition yourself.

You can leave anytime you want.
Just stop being a faggot, and have some fun.

Take care friendo. Just know we'll always be here. Well at least it feels like I will. God speed nigga.

>Just know we'll always be here.
Are we really going to always be here?

Unless the rules get more restrictive or the site gets permanently shut down, yeah.

Take me with you user. After eight years in this place I feel that I should move on.

If any mods are lurking, please permaban me.

Permabanning you only stops you from posting, not visiting.

You stupid faggot, you'll be back. I'm 45 and I've been trying to quit for the last 12 years. Kill me now.

I quit Sup Forums awhile back. (I am just here for the nostalgia, and that was a mistake) You will always find something here to keep you here forever. Just check out the niche boards and everyone finds something. But stay the fuck away from /k/, that is my home.

kek

jesus i didnt think i was committing to so much when i started reading this

>But stay the fuck away from /k/, that is my home

>THE NEXT DAY
>Sup Forums raids /k/

In the end, it wasn't really that much. You've still got your whole life ahead of you.

Ok
Cya lata alligata

Holy fuck that was one epic read

Oh you'll be back . They alllllllways comeback, you need us, in your darkest loneliest times you'll come looking... good luck

Almost took me an hour to read it all. I guess it's more the fact that threads generally don't actually live this long in the first place.

That's why you save the story, participate in the thread, and then read it some other time.

fuck i ran out of napkins

But then I can't comment about it. That was worth the read, great story.

Have random pic for the thread

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Oh shit up a creek dick breath.
I don't think there is enough bleach in the country for you to drink

I do this every year. Skip a good portion of the year and then come back for a few months randomly
>Inb4 summers here I've been scrolling this way since 09 fuck you

who the fuck put onions in my room

See you around space cowboy...
God, I'll miss her.

The red pill is already in your system man and a thousand xion mane Frame codes can't get you back in. Pandora only comes out of the box. But if jurassic park taught us anything, it's that you gotta go when you gotta go.

Heil Satan!

Awww that's sad, oh well cya tomorrow then. You know you'll be back, the ride never ends.

Bump

Damn...
I usually don't cry ever
But this fucking hit me where it hurt man...

Top fucking kek

Good luck OP, hopefully we can leave for good too eventually.

fuck off with this shit

Bump

Can you tldr not reading that fucking wall of text

Holy shit dude, this was an awesome read. If this is real and the op of that is reading this, hope things worked out for ya after that and hope ya dont get shit like that again.
Shit dude.

smoking is bad

Holy shit im in tears and panting

Marxists don't feel the bern, you fucking revisionist.

had to lay on my floor for a couple of minutes, too emotionally blown away by this