MESSI QUITS THE NT THREAD #2

Continuation from: GET IN HERE

sources:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3661620/Lionel-Messi-sensationally-quits-Argentina-team-losing-final-three-years.html

clarin.com/copa-america-centenario/argentina/Messi-Seleccion-termino_0_1603039687.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SC_ESPN/status/747291094543544320
clarin.com/copa-america-centenario/argentina/Messi-Seleccion-termino_0_1603039687.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3185979/Gerardo-Martino-Lionel-Messi-quit-Argentina-long-time-ago.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SL_FTOww9y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IVE TRIED SO HARD

Mordaz Chile, simplemente mordaz.

Ojala que Messi se vaya de la seleccion y no clasifiquemos a Rusia.

Para que aprendamos que hay delanteros mejores y estamos siendo egoistas con cosas mejores que tenemos... la delantera es MUFA, Higuain gordo asqueroso, Aguero sacate la paja que tenes por tantos petes que te hacen las gordas

Argentina tenia mas equipo que chile, hay que preguntarse por que jugaron tan mal, yo digo que la culpa es de martino que no tiene ideas, jugadores como biglia que no se sabe de que carajo juegan y una delantera horrible que en el segundo tiempo no se ponian a la par de messi (que tampoco jugo bien ) y terminaba el solo contra 3 de chile que lo marcaban con todo, la defensa casi impecable

JUST.

MY GUIDE'S FACE IS MADE OF MIRRORS

Who can stop us now?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

(ONE) NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

JUST

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>messi
poor lad
pobre pibe

DESI MESSI

new meme magic

NOT LIKE THIS

W-we killed messi
W-we killed Argentina

>US4 lost to this shitty team
lmao

All böards report in for the sad news, /vp/ here. Fuck this SEMEN SLURPING game.

Bring in Simeone to fix the NT before the next WC, Messi & Aguero deserve to come back for a WC win.

WAKE ME UP

GUILTY FEET HAVE GOT NO RHYTHM

Ojala que Messi se vaya de la seleccion y no clasifiquemos a Rusia.

Para que aprendamos que hay delanteros mejores y estamos siendo egoistas con cosas mejores que tenemos... la delantera es MUFA, Higuain gordo asqueroso, Aguero sacate la paja que tenes por tantos petes que te hacen las gordas

Argentina tenia mas equipo que chile, hay que preguntarse por que jugaron tan mal, yo digo que la culpa es de martino que no tiene ideas, jugadores como biglia que no se sabe de que carajo juegan y una delantera horrible que en el segundo tiempo no se ponian a la par de messi (que tampoco jugo bien ) y terminaba el solo contra 3 de chile que lo marcaban con todo, la defensa casi impecable.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

wouldn't it be funny if he actually comitted sudoku

a lot of guys but not messi kek

>tfw were going down
>tfw argentina is coming with us
ALL IS OK LADS

real life is just memes now

RESPECT MY REPEATING DIGITS AND STICKY THE THREAD

MODS

MASCHERANO GONE TOO
twitter.com/SC_ESPN/status/747291094543544320

:''cccc

CAN'T WAKE UP

TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU

THANKS HIGUAIN

Sup Forumslways here

don't worry Messi, you're going to jail for a few years anyway

too good t be truth he antonella will slap him in the face when he comes home and tell him to apologize

>Yuros will never have this much fun

I want 4, whoever doesn't is gay

>coon aguero

no it wouldn't pls stop

Tfw argie fags fall back into irrelevancy and wont shitpost anymore
Feels good

. Biggest system babby to ever play the game.

I don't care how many goals you rack up with your all star team in a two team league, it doesn't mean shit when you choke on the grandest stage like a pathetic mentally weak cockgobbling piece of shit vermin that Messi is. Best team in South America and this loser still can't conjure up a sliver of his supposed magic.

I mean, even LeJesus was able to singlehandedly carry the Cavs to glory. What's this manlet's excuse?

>LE CHOKE EVERY LE TIME AND LE CRY SO LE IDIOTS STILL LE FEEL BAD FOR ME AND SAY I'M LE BEST XDXDXD

Fucking faggot. It's obvious now that the "hormone condition" he had was just him losing his testicles. Fucking cowardly eunuch crybaby.

mestizaje maligno, best mestizaje

>clarin.com/copa-america-centenario/argentina/Messi-Seleccion-termino_0_1603039687.html

That nervous laugh at 00:26, he's completely broken inside

IT'S JUST A MEME IRRELEVANT TOURNAMENT GUYS
JUST A MEME SENPAITACHI, NOT EVEN A REAL TOURNAMENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

EUROS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

BASED
C H I L E
H
I
L
E

>tfw this pic is real

y-yes haha lotsa fun

Más de esta demonio de gametos

kys

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3185979/Gerardo-Martino-Lionel-Messi-quit-Argentina-long-time-ago.html

wow

Wise words

>Argentina will never get rid of this man

CUT INSIDE 2.0

Huezil in penalties?

>the MC suffers a defeat against the most powerful rival
>then, he suffers soul-crushing defeats against another rival
>the MC suffers a crisis and decides to quit his journey

If this were an anime, what would happen next?

This cup was just a meme and didn't matter r-right guys?

why does everyone always want the fattest one there?

>smug alexis

>MESSI QUITS
>MASCHERANO QUITS
>AGUERO QUITS

POST YFW FELLOW TEXASBROS

dubs and messi dies

>mfw 3rd place is better than 2nd place

GRACIAS CHILE

The memes were so strong they manifested onto messi and mindbroke him. Chile has to win the world cup for him to come back.

lmao what a fucking drama queen

Pecho congelada eterno

ENORME

Thats not the good one, in the other Alexis is smilling

GRACIAS CHILE

Oh shit right. Sorry

>soccer
pls fix this

MESSID UP

youtube.com/watch?v=SL_FTOww9y8

For the Glory of Chile!

This moment calls for a celebratory TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

obviously messi would come back and win the WC. but this isn't an anime, fuck this faggot

mcc

She looks like she can make good food and is willing to suck dick in the morning

>MESSIXIT
>MASCHEXIT

They're almost on our level now!

I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL

>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

what a year lads

we still have like another 5 sports we're pretty good at to shitpost about senpai

He'd have a borderline homo relationship with Ronaldo

what?

Penaldo > Missi

Link for Agüero announcing retirement from NT?

serenafag here

>and people call Ronaldo a drama queen
he's never quit on his NT despite them being 10x worse

How fucking happy is >le cocky portuguese man now?

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yo creo que si, si tiene algo de dignidad se va a ir solito...y si no cuando cambiemos de tecnico lo rajan, los periodistas no van a tener piedad con el

>Messi's night in a picture

SUPPORT

GRACIAS CHILE

GREATEST ALLIES
DESTROYER OF NATIONS

>mfw our tournament literally destroyed the greatest soccer player in the world
based fucking USA, based fucking Chile, millions, billions even

If this is an anime then it is Evangelion and Messi won't do shit till he faps to a comatose girl and the world is destroyed.

Any team with a decent striker

>that single naked pistachio
l-lewd

Yo espero que Messi vuelva, siempre es lindo verlo jugar

IS THERE A STREAM OF ARGENTINIAN TELEVISION? ESPN, FOX, TYC, ANYTHING?