Never had a date, can't match qts on tinder. I'm 23. give it to me straight am I hard to look at?

Never had a date, can't match qts on tinder. I'm 23. give it to me straight am I hard to look at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you you pussy ass bitch

You're alright for 43.

You look like Charles Manson bro kys

timestamp brando

You look like something out of dark souls.

First, prove its you.

Second, you're alright. But there's definitely some small/easy changes than can be made to make you a solid 10.

Prove its you and I'll spill the beans.

You're not ugly user. 6/10. I can give you three advices:

1. Go to a barber and get a good haircut.
2. Take care of your skin. Go to a dermatologist if necesary
3. Dress better.

Maybe you can reach an 8/10

Wow why?
I said 23
He got mad pussy tho.
Why?
I love dark souls but what are you on about?

you look slimy, but that can be improved.

So the only reason I look 6/10(which obviously ain't great) is cause of changeable things?

And what kind of hair would suit my look?

Hououin Kyouma / 10

would travel through time with

Just please dont get this harcut its fucking gay as fucking shit, if any of u fags have/had this haircut hang yourselves.

Hey Brandon femanon here.... you are cute.

Yes, that and the serious confidence problem you have. Change that too

Hi Jaime Lannister

I have the same T-shirt OP

You're not bad mate. Might be your personality. Post your profile.

you need to shave all the time, your facial hair looks like a boy and you have a man's face so it makes you creepy and weird looking. otherwise you're fine but drop the n64 shirt, it's dope but girls won't get the wit of it and probably just think you're a loser who buys retro tees from target to be ironic or "geek chic"

6 potential 7 out of 10

Look fine need a haircut maybe.

It's an approach thing. Which is awesome cause you can adjust it.

lol you posted last night on Sup Forums

kill yourself faggot

You look like Corey Feldman and Keanu reeves made a butthole baby.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in almost 2 years and this cunt is still here

i actually think he's hot as fuck and his t-shirt makes him look like a savage beast, but that's just me probably.

You need a better haircut that doesnt make you look like a dumbass teenager loser. Time to grow up. Start lifting and get rid of your body hair. Get better clothes and start go to church. Plenty of gullible girls there to get started. Then get a tattoo and start going to trendier parts in the closest major city near you. As far as your personality, you might want to start finding something to be interested in.

Dammit Brandon!

it's not so much your looks but the creepy "Please date me" messages you send to chicks

BRANDON GO AWAY YOU FILITHY HALF BREED FAGGOT!

I remember reading a post by the actual guy (I think his name is Brandon). I think he was a regular on /soc/ but then people made this joke about him and he left. Every spammed 'am I ugly' post isn't him.

He was quite pissed off about the whole thing if I remember correctly.

To get women, OP, you need to
>Shave
>dye hair blond
>get combover
>get swole
>get expensive suit
>become billionaire
>Make America Great Again

You need to know what women want.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

you look much better than when you started posting your pic, and you were never bad looking bro

Bro, I think it's your facial espression...

I mean... I get the feels... but with guys... if you're hot but you don't have the right personality... none of your hotness matters.

I think you are 5 or 6/10, meaning you were never hopeless.

A girl once told me I was hot at 19. all my teenage years girls were calling me ugly.

A lot of it is perspective... but your not a male-hambeast... there is a lot to work withhere...

Cut your hair, shave a little better, make sure the barber trips your eyebrows and... most importantly.... learn how to interact with girls like an alpha....

I was never a pro at it, but I never had a ton of problems getting laid either...

I'd say it's all about personality...

Checked. And yep.
See this sad cunt posting "why don't I get girls" threads on /soc/ all the fucking time.

damn dude that was really clever

With some work being done to acne you would look like Keanu reeves, doing some push-ups would definitely help too, 9 potential imo

holy shit

asked for a time-stamp because its almost unbelievable that he would keep coming back to just be humiliated. it cant really be him...

First and foremost, you want to look clean.
Try to make a habit of lightly styling your hair when you go out and for god sake at least for your pictures.
Facial hair should be trimmed daily. If you want that stash, make sure the rest of your facial hair is coming out stronger.
Don't even bother with facial hair tbh unless they come in full enough to get crisp lines.
Facial Hair is scientifically proven to make you sexy, but sexy is just sexy. What you want to do is look like you can be a viable host for these bitch's kids.

AKA look rich/smart/healthy. This is 10x more important than looking sexy. This what all those bitches be looking for. Ever wondered why bearded muscular dudes with glasses are so popular?
Healthy and Smart! Must be rich! If he aint, he definitely has what it takes to make bank!
Checks all 3 boxes.

Run with that

And if you happen to have a nice car or house, you could try using those as your picture instead of your face...

are you gay?

Extremely

Whats hard to look at is your defeated soul.

I hate people with that haircut but girls always seem to like it sooo

Dude you need to lay off the meth.

scrawny dickbeared guy with sunglasses
So close yet so far...

definitely the eyes, holy shit
You should go tattoo your iris.

Agreed

It's almost definitely not him. Real Brandon ALWAYS supplies a timestamp and doesn't type the way OP does. Besides, real Brandon made a final post on Sup Forums years ago saying he was done being called a faggot and finally found a boyfriend and settled down.