A or B ? Why ?

A or B ? Why ?

Both. Because fuck them.

B, because fuck humanity

dis

RUSH B CYKA BLYAT

B, then shot a bullet to A

It wont matter either way. Everyone on both sides is gonna die eventually and whether they go now or later will make no differemce whatsoever.

B, funnier to watch

ahahahahahahah the image I was expecting from the beginning

topkek

well actually, the correct answer is to leave the train on whichever track it already is on. Diverting the train to track A would be considered immoral even though it would save more lives.

Depens on whether or not A or B is black

Well, maybe it's not just about being alive

Can someone make the last frame funnier ?

A. Because with B it would get stuck.

lay with them

why ????

topkek ahah

becouse life is overated

well not necessarily bro

it is trust me, your too yunge

I dont think it has something to do with age

A. KILL
B. they are tied up already so easy to enslave.

good

B because they are not Muslim.

How do we even know those are the paths that lead us to where the train is trying to go?

so the decision is amoral instead immoral? How is that better?

Actually, that train looks pretty still. I think I'll just go cut the rope on A and after the person leaves switch the train to A before cutting the ropes on B.

2 edgy 4 me

OW THE EDGE

don't do anything. its not my responsibility. I'm gonna go watch a movie instead.

>>The correct answer
topkek u did not say dat

it might be as you are aware of the situation and didnt intend to do anything by just simply watching a movie instead

How now?

I know the gummint is killing kids overseas and I am not doing anything about that. I know people in my own city have starved to death and didn't do anything about that. How is this any different?

don't know, it depends bro

the effort put in here is minimal.

OH, LOOK! THE STANDARD TAILORED RESPONSE!

>HAHAHAHA OH, HAHAHA!

THIS IS WHAT WE START THESE THREADS FOR!

>HAHAHAHA!

newfags.

Well, some people feel responsible for gumming killing kids overseas or people starving to death in the city, it depends :)

Call an ambulance I'm bleeding out, multiple gashes from all the EDGE in this thread.

fuck that man, you ever pull one of those train track levers? I could throw out my back. Plus, I will have murdered someone.

By not touching the lever, I would lose no sleep over inaction. By touching the lever, I have taken responsibility for a decision that was not mine to make.

Oh also

>yunge

Ambulance just crashed. Driver is reported being a edgy nihilistic motherfucker

Dude look how tiny that trolley is, with a running start you could just knock it off track

hopefully none of the midgets in the trolley get hurt

Inaction is a decision.

The edge

A less people die

how about now?

ITT: Edgy teens

A. Cause fuck dat nigga

Huh, why ?

Here's a tough one for you Sup Forums

A, so I come back and beat those niggers

incorrect

A

Let go of the leaver, let fate decide.

B kills those on the tracks.

A would tilt the car entirely killing everyone inside and upfront without even changing tracks, it's too much of a curve.

So B.

C.

Fuck y'all

B, because I'm not a complete faggot.

If A is an employee, then A, because they are responsible for the safety and well-being of B, and they knew what they were getting into when they began working for (insert here).

Vice versa if B is all employees/workers/affiliated.

If they're both just nondescript people who have nothing to do with the train at all besides being tied up on the track, and we know absolutely nothing, the answer is A. However, it can be argued that even hesitating to choose would be immoral, and it would be much more moral to simply do nothing, instead of take both A and B's lives into your hands.

It can also be argued that one jumps in front of the train instead of pulling the lever, too. Whether it would stop the train is up in the air, but it's definitely an option that attempts to deal with having to decide A or B's fates.

B. Keep in mind, that it says One billion of x men. Ever. Which means that there are more. But, there is only one woman.

>edgy teens
>on Sup Forums

obviously the only real answer

Yea, but what man is going to cuck the person who just killed 1 billion men?

>double spacing + capslock
Return to leddit and die, brainless fucking mongoloid

What is it with people thinking that not doing anything isn't a decision itself, one with moral weight.

A, then run over and lift him off the track.

Lmao that pic is too good.

No one, because the man who killed a billion men isn't a cuck?

B, because A will cause multitrack drifting

I don't know. I definitely believe it's a decision, and that it has moral weight. However, it's the kind of moral weight that is the result of deliberately choosing not to intervene.

You'd have chose to let the events occur as they were set up to (supposedly), as (supposedly) you were not a part of the scenario until happening upon a moving train about to hit 1 or n^x people.. It seems like the better deal, as opposed to deliberately trying to fix things, and failing anyways (because someone will still die and there are several ways to spin each conclusion).

Choice is easy. Save A all day.

Sup Forums then back up and run over a

pull switch lever when trolley is going through the intersection to derail it and hopefully have it miss

Let Jesus take the wheel.

There are too many people on this planet anyways.

what did he mean by this?

I suppose we define failure differently. I take failure to be not choosing the most moral choice that is most likely to succeed. That way theres no moral penalization for choosing between bad and worse.

Trick question.

Throw the switch so the points are not connecting which while make the car derail and force it into an emergency brake application

Everybody lives
CP rail doesn't fire me

>emergency brake
what if it doesn't work and you end up killing everyone?

The guy on the right with the cowboy hat owns both of the trollies and doesn't care if the person on the rail lives or dies.

He will try to choose the rail you don't choose to save his trollies.

If the trollies collide at B the man will be injured but will make a full recovery.

Idon't understand kek

then you did everything you could

How can you be so sure about that ?

Trains use air brakes. If the brakes are not working the moment its ready to leave the brakes will stay applied, its just how they work. If that train is able to move it means the brakes have released which would mean the air in the brake pipe is at 90 psi which means the air brakes are working which in turns means it will be able to go into emergency

I wasn't expecting this many words to read..

B, funnier to watch, then shoot A.

Lost

... yes

you didnt specify what to do with A or B... just saying A or B can imply taking that path or leaving it... define your terms

LoL

Please tell me what you need to know in order to take a decision ?

don't be a pedant.

Looks like someone is dividing by 0 on a daily basis

I don't think he is a pedant

>>Uploads "I am edgy.png" in order to force his edgy look to user

Just say save A and kill B, or vice versa.

holy shit
this one is good