youtu.be/W5iOiwleJPA
youtube.com/watch?v=F9KdIHNtzNw
youtube.com/watch?v=3XizLW_3nns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and a faggot as well

that's a pretty fresh turtleneck.

Post the old thread you fucking nigger

Oh yeah, pic unrelated I guess.

He probably would be shitposting in these threads if he were still alive.

that paradise lost album is dope

BUT WHO IS THE MAN IN THE PICTURE

Euronymous, man, pay attention

Learn to use archives infirm faggot.

DJ Oyster.

What you blasting?

You're mom lol

I dont have time for well known and good BM, underground potato produced bandcamp BM all day everyday.

You're my hero.

I got some potato, too
youtu.be/W5iOiwleJPA

He's totally trying to look like Quorthon

forgot my pic

Obviously. He didn't have an original thought regarding his image, the only good thing he did was in Mayhem and even then mayhem was always carried by the vocalist at the time.

Why is Akitsa so good?

He was a pretty boy for sure. Male-model looking motherfucker.

Inquisition my current favorite.

What about you guys?

These dont look like the same man. Are we sure Quorthon is one and only one human?

>human
>Quothorn
Should we tell him guys?

Inquisition is based, so is

What's some dreary/gothic metal with prominent bass?

Go back to /metal/

Celtic Frost - Monotheist

Thanks user, celtic frost is exactly what I wanted.
Sorry I thought this was /metal/.
What's the difference?

this is /blackmetal/, not /metal/

This record is all over the place in the best possible way. I haven't even finished it yet and I've came twice.

oficially lost nbbmn ;^) congratulations

Anywhere to legally download Paysage d'Hiver's discography? Don't want to pirate such quality stuff.

>listening to paysage d'hiver's entire discography
>caring about more than two or three paysage d'hiver albums
he's great at what he does, but he's such a one trick pony. aside from the synth-centric stuff, once you've heard one album, you've heard them all.

oystein_smooches

If you really think that, then you must have not listened to his full discography. Aside from Die Festung and Einsamkeit, Kerker is a complete world of its own, not similar to anything else in this world. Kristall & Isa is also much more different than the rest of his discography in terms of album structure and the songs themselves.

Is this the spooky skeltal of bm?

Got a dl link?

>potato produced
What did he mean by this?

No, that's Elysian Blaze.

lo-fi

Holy fucknuggets a new COLDWORLD album? After 8 years, I was sure that project was dead....what a time to be alive!

Holy shit, this is great.

good shit

He was pretty much a classic beta fuccboi who was destroyed by Varg.

>1995
Now that there is cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9KdIHNtzNw

Now this is like a revelation.

THIS IS WAR HUH, WOW !

Euronymous orchestrated and encouraged the whole thing. Have you seen the Amy documentary? Dead was that strong a person that he warped Grishnackh and Euronymous after.

Similar thing with Amy, everyone is left walking around with bits of her psychosis afterwards,

Been listening to these lads give me some recs

>To Lay Like Old Ashes
>To the Nameless Dead
>Filosofem

...just buy it from Amazon?

what documentary

Amy Winehouse documentary 'Amy' , I think she was a similar person to Dead

same thing with Kurt also, he's left Dave stuffed with Courtney for all his natural life :)) what a bastard!

What bm release has the most kvlt track titles?

Under a Funeral Moon

Hvis Lyset Tar Os if you liked Filosofem

Infernal Battles

Is hot cocoa the kvltest hot beverage?

>wore venom shirt even tho he did not like them
>played black metal even tho he did not like metal
>admittedly burned churches for scene cred
>commited murder and did not assume it

varg was a literal trendy poser

And yet he still accomplished making some of the best 2nd wave black metal albums. Weird how that works huh?

Too sweet. Black tea, skip the milk. The milk in your bowl of cornflakes. On occasion, a cola for accompanying your kebab. Your own blood. Someone else's blood. the list goes on

>Black tea, skip the milk.
This. Preferably a dark roast, extra bitter. Helps keep you awake during your permanent existential crisis.

>tea
oops. Not this. I meant coffee.

Both are good when it's cold out and you just need a little bit of warmth.

not really BM though, is it? It's really great, though.

Invoking The Majestic Throne of Satan

Nuns, Cunts & Darkness

post what's playing

FUCK it's starting to clear up after a week of gloom and rain. How am I supposed to get in the mood when the sun is out and it's 70°?

ive been doing this shit for like 4 years and i live in florida

>Florida
Yikes, sorry about that man

yea i dont recommend anyone to come here ever

>Nothing but beautiful summer days here.
What is this snow thing these bands keep talking about?

I actually had a pretty good time in Florida but its because I stayed in a really rich area and was blasted on speed and xanax. It was nice but I was there for a week, I couldn't imagine living there

>speed and xanax
Isn't that like taking a mixture of sleeping pills and caffeine pills?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XizLW_3nns
boiiiing

well, maybe but its a much more intense yet smoothed out high. The intention for my trip was to visit a beach with my two friends and to get my dick wet, the speed keeps my mind moving and conversation is very easy, with one catch. speed makes me kind of anxious, thats where the xanax comes in. little to no anxiety, no fear of just chatting up a girl, p comfy cause it takes some of the edge off the speed. Overall pretty good mixture, didn't get my dick wet though.

I feel you man. It's relatively cold in the night, which is the only time I can listen to bm and that's sucks. I'm still not cheating though and definitely gonna go on to NBBMD next month when "winter" (summer catching a cold basically) will finally come.

normies gtfo

Drugs are degenerate and unkvlt. Leave the hall

>tfw it's getting a lot colder
>tfw going for moonlit walks in the cold

WHEN IT'S COOOOOLD

AND WHEN IT'S DAAAARK

Gris is almost too melodramatic for me. I could do without the choking and crying.

Anyone still use the discord?

Shut the fuck up, it was 7 years ago and I was a teenager. If you're really going to sit there and tell me you've never done anything fun with your friends I feel sorry for you.
Listening to this right now

link?

I have never done anything degenerate with my friends. We have plenty of fun doing shit without having to be high

This is pretty good, but quite long-winded. I've never been able to get into the band but this is changing my mind

why is depressive silence objectively the comfiest music ever

as have I, it was a different time for me. Have you never gone drinking with your friends? that's arguably as degenerate as doing drugs.

industrial folk metal

I do drink but I have never been drunk. I always drink in moderation

Can anyone recommend the best releases/splits from Dark Fury? Recently heard their latest album and I'm enjoying it.

*teleports behind you*
this is huh wow
*falsifies evidence*
nothing personnel kid

Is it

"The freezing moon can obsess you"
Or
"The freezing moon can asses you"

Cause it sounds like the second

I don't want to continue this since it's off-topic, but I find it hard to believe you've never been drunk.

what guitar is that

pretty sure it's obsess

Metal is for drug users. Period.