ITT tumblr textposts where the user is using "tumblr-speak". Instagram pages that are textpost cancer are also accepted

ITT tumblr textposts where the user is using "tumblr-speak". Instagram pages that are textpost cancer are also accepted.

May or may not be SJW related. GO!

Random one to help you out OP

Dunno if this one is tumblr, take it anyway

I don't get the perma-capslock that they always do...

This makes me sad. Person unable to take care of herself and her own body realizes she has fucked up her own life... jk, she blames others for not enabling her monstrosity.

I refuse to accept Pluto is not a planet.

Well, I still consider it to be one still but I'm not triggered when people say it's not a planet.

I am. I defy the IAU, they do not decide what is a planet to me, and in my heart.

>planetary status for all

the person makes a good point but yeah still weird

Think I'm just about out, but I wouldn't mind seeing some more of tumblr's cringiest shit.

FUCKING PUGS.

Could you imagine seeing someone walk by a Pug and they start flipping out? Everyone's just looking around like "what the fuck is wrong with that girl?" "IT'S MY TRIGGGEERRR"

Ew. Body hair, I think, is like not shampooing your hair. Unattractive? Yes, but not unhealthy, yet feminists never say anything about that.

Oh yeah, I'm not disagreeing that it's perfectly healthy. It is, despite her argument, disgusting looking on a woman. I once saw a girl at a wedding who hadn't shaved her pits and had them totally exposed. Even the women around her were whispering how gross it looked. Aesthetics count for a lot in society and if you're able but unwilling, people are going to judge you for it.

My mom's best friend (so close to our family I call her aunt) has a pug, and when he as a puppy he would run all over me and jump and sometimes nip, I think I have a recording of it. I'd like to show it to.... plur.

good for her. seriously, i think it's perfectly fine for a woman to have her leg hair any way she wants. it's her right.

doesn't stop it from looking gross though. don't expect people to find it sexy because it's natural

OP here, I have some stuff on my phone I'll post, it's all from the same person, a tumblrina on instagram, one of the african "kangs" and "queens".

Better hurry up OP, thread is dying.