Why Sup Forums hate fake boobies so much?

why Sup Forums hate fake boobies so much?
every damn time i post some bitch with boob jobs
faggots complain about implants.
i love them

your not alone.

They look and feel fake

If you weren't a virgin you would know that

Because we have seen what hormone treatment therapy can do to men, and are doing experiments on what it will do to women

then you just touched ones which were made by an faggot doctor

As long as they're not wonky, like one's bigger than the other, I really don't care. Boobs are boobs

i touched a few tits in my life to be honest
none of them was implant

Don't listen to them. There probably old fags from the 90's when the boob jobs were getting ludicrously big it wasn't even a turn on anymore.

Pic semi related.

I love all sorts of tits as long as they aren't funky. I can fap to perky little A cups or ridiculous fake tits.

i still love wendy whoppers. I believe the polypropylene implants were made illegal. They felt the most realistic because they actually filled with bodily fluids. It created a mild allergic reaction and the immune system actually floods the polypropylene with pus. It's a highly questionable process that isn't safe at all. They were banned in most western countries. I think you can still go to Brazil or some other shithole and get them.

That's one reason you don't see the mega boob jobs much anymore.

>shemale

no thanx

bump with Katya Sambuca

Kimmy Louise Burns!

Susan Wayland

Sadly she got a breast reduction and just does fashion shit now, no nude... Booo

Sorry, t. virgin, but well done implants feel fantastic despite what you've read on Sup Forums.

Aletta Ocean before

After

Has this been sauced yet or what?

tfw all you have are curvy/chubby girl pics with big naturals.

i rather chose small natural than obnoxious fake ones

strong feeling its elay smith

Rebecca Linares before

after

because real boobies are nicer even when they're smaller

Love them

Sauce?

the problems with bitches like this is that they never happy only with new tits
they willing to fucked up everything else like butts lips stretch every possible part of their bodies

nessa devil