>tfw a Trump presidency means a surge of new punk music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=ExlaQBvE
youtube.com/watch?v=wHgZLtJnZHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sniffing a frozen pizza
this nigga high

>tfw all of it sucks because punk music is for drugged out teens and children that never grew up

>punk music is for drugged out teens and children that never grew up

That's metal you're thinking of, lad.

sequel when?

You anticipate a No Wave and Hardcore revival, but what you'll get is American Idiot: Trump Edition.

>tfw you grow up to realize that punk rock is music of spoiled brats and retarded leftists

It's not a quality exclusive to metal.

Punk movements are always giant yet only have maybe five good bands.

Holy shit that body. I thought it was shopped at first but it looked too real.

Fucking HELL and I'm in nofap too

>supporting the authoritarian left instead of the authoritarian right we got
>punk

>tfw you grow up even more after that to realize that's bullshit

oh it is

>new punk music
>made by sjw millennials

yeah.. I think I am fine

im hoping this results in an aus rotten reunion album

You fool. It'll all be conscious hip hop and what punk that does get made will be trash, like most punk.

It's only ever the one or two bands that is actually good, and a whole garbage dump of other punk bands that are trash

Wow she looks strong as Hell
Impressive

Also there's straight edge punkers and metal heads

I can't wait for the war on errorism part 2, easily NOFX's best album.

Will be nothing but "I'm oppressed in my middle class bedroom"-core

Gross.

This. Everyone and their mother will try to cash in on the "political" music craze. What a sad world we live in.

Punk is a historical fact, it doesn't exist as a living mmusi anymore

>tfw can't listen to good music anymore because it's all depressing and life isn't depressing anymore

>tfw no right wing punk/black metal movement from a Hilary presidency

"punk" was never good

This.

Identity politics is the worst thing to happen to the raw energy of punk because now every liberal white guy in a "New Punk" type of punk band is worried about being intersectional this and inclusive that.

They have been de-balled.

Punk sucks now because it's all SJW pussies moaning about safe spaces and trannies. Fuck I miss when it had balls.

>le ess jew menace
you need to go back

>le was Jew

Sound that out at all?

I was hoping for a potential surge in Britpop because of Brexit

Except the Bush era was literally the worst era of music for pretty much everything except european nazi metal.

Hip Hop: damn nigga we keep getting sued for samples so let's just use one sample per song mixed with some shitty snyths that we don't know how to use yet and let's wear big ass shirts and dance around like fucking lawn jockeys. Fuck deep lyrics and all that gay shit nigga u gay fuck outta here dis nigga gay gnawmsayin?

"punk": youtu.be/OJtSg5FOdos?t=1m22s 'nuff said

"metal": youtube.com/watch?v=ExlaQBvE

Seriously that era was fucking cancer.

>le
>ess jew
it's because you're leddit and need to go back to /r/the_donald where you belong

Punk has always had a left-wing, anti-bigotry message. When has punk ever been about bigotry? Maybe I've just been listening to the wrong punk this whole time, but everything I've heard has been about partying and anarchy and sticking it to the man.
Identity politics was started by Repubs so I don't know what these people are complaining about

>tfw a Trump presidency doesn't mean anything
you got trick'd again

stupid comment, that's peak Lil' Wayne, Dipset, and 50 Cent.

with the exception of Lil' Wayne none of those dudes can rap, and even Weezy is far from the best hip hop has to offer.

No. Identity politics is great for punk and music in general. Don't get me wrong I hate SJWs with a passion and am glad to see them get triggered, but you can't ignore that the best music always comes out when they are active. The 70s, 90s, and '10s were the best three decades for music if you ask me. As for punk, well yes it does neuter a lot of white punks, but the ones who push through it and don't give a flying fuck about SJWs are generally the punks with the most balls and the best ideas anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=wHgZLtJnZHE

All we've lost to political correctness are lazy fucks like NOFX and the Casualties.

Again this generation of Hip Hop and soul is among the best. Personally I can barely listen to Solanges new album right now because I'm sick of the whole "yeah I'm a stronk black woman who has an afro and eats sushi while complaining about cultural appropriation plz don't touch afro" shit, but I have a feeling in a few years I'll listen to it and consider it one of the best albums ever.

At least it will mean cheaper guns and ammo. I plan on building up a small arsenal in the next 4 years. Libfags are really missing out on guns. They're fucking awesome.

>confirmation bias
haha

>tfw a Trump presidency means a surge of new Manhood, Purity and White justice.

fuck off

I don't get why this meme keeps getting spouted

1) Do you not remember how fucking terrible Rock Against Bush was? The majority of bands can't multitask enough to take a political stance and construct a well written song at the same time

2) Punk never fucking left! The spirit of political 80s hardcore has been preserved by bands like United Nations for years! Bands that are actually talented don't need a gimmick like "anti-trump", they're satisfied with having a dedicated fanbase even if they get less mainstream attention

Death Grips are probably best punk music you can get nowadays and they clearly do not need Trump as topic to make good music.

> The 70s, 90s, and '10s were the best three decades for music if you ask me.

Jesus fucking Christ.

We haven't started yet, libcuck. Britpop will rise again.

more "lmao bush is bad >:(" records? hooray

i cant wait for the new green day and anti-flag records!!!!!

You're just going to get some "YEAH DUDE HAHA IM 16 FUCK TRUMP" music like we did with the whole "IM 16 FUCK BUSH LOL" pop punk thing that happened in 2004.

it's very likely to happen too

we'd probably get better music out of WW3 if Clinton was elected

punk bands are usually libertarian left

>punk
>authoritarian

hur dur?

leave 4chins forever, there's this website called forkthrowers that I heard is great for anons currently on HRT.

60s 80s and 90s were the best decades for music.

who is this wank skank

Sup Forums IS The Donald. We president now.