>figure out she was whore behind my back
>parents sick of my shit telling me to get a job and move out or get out
>job meeting today in 10 am it's 3 am now and i'm stuck on ylyl and /asp thread
>fuck my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFk0cu6gJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is some outrageous shit

If you have no ambition to do anything more with your life, then what's the point?

>no girl

think about it, somewhere out there, some whore is looking for her nice guy and you aren't there to be useful.

i fucked up my greentext,i was in a 3 year relationship and had some opportunity's to go in Netherlands and work there for good money,have family there to back me up but left it all for her.I found out that she is a whore to late,get hooked to videogames and now i'm here,complete fucking waste of human.I know i need to reboot and start living but fuck man,whenever i try i choke and stay in my room for days

just move to some rural shit part of your country and get a cheap flat. if in europe, east is generally a good idea.

go work half time, use rest of time for being a Sup Forums loser. its what i do.

i dont have a lambo, but i have my own little shithole in a former stalinist settlement and my parents are miles away

I can't even make myself go to job meeting,i don't know how to motivate myself.
Example,i see those motivational videos on facebook like streetworkout or like music festivals ''live your life,fullfill your dreams'' etc. all i do is cringe,when someone irl gives me advice i start to laugh in their face then go to my room and fucking get depressed as shit.btw sorry for typo's i'm from eastern europe and it sucks here.Harder to get a job in mcdonalds then in goverment if you got connections.

Even if you get a job and move out it will never go away
It's with you forever
Embrace it

you have 7 hours OP
>Wastes it making a thread on Sup Forums

Have you fuckers ever wondered why its those that possess high degrees of intelligence that are always losers?

I mean, im decently an intelligence guy, and iv been gifted with being artistic,

Yet i have found now way to take that intellect and use it in a way to make it productive,

Its literally just circus bears spinning plates up there in my head.

So, im sorta like Op, i even have talents and skated by on my good looks, but deep down, I just-dont-want-to-fucking-work.

I often wonder what it is about most guys that get up and are excited to go out and suck the days dick, make that money and generally have no problem doing so from day to day.

I feel like those men are wired correctly, maybe i didnt get the same amount dopamine, serotonin and testosterone...

I cant find the want like other people have.

Im not depressed, im happy for the most part, but im just unmotivated to fucking do anything accept take care of the house and manly chores while the gf goes out and makes the big bucks.

That I should be making.

Oh god this made me sad

special snowflake syndrome

Trim weed. That's what I do, sit at a table high af and talk about conspiracy theories and shit. Trimmers in the marijuana industry are straight basement dwellers, it ain't too bad.

where in fuck can i find this job in america?

hey man i'm 23 dropped out of my last semester of college.
live with my mom and i'm pretty sure my family thinks i got issues. i smoke weed and play games all day...stopped yesterday i want to clean my system to get a job but its kinda double edged wish i could get a job and still smoke :(

Op here
You just wrote what am actually feeling but since english is not my language i couldn't pin point in text.Spot on m8 i hope you get it together like i hope i will one day.I will go catch that sleep now,tnx Sup Forumsro's

Every state that has medical marijuana? Or move to a state with rec weed there's a few. I'm in boulder, CO

join military. it's a good deal for you and the structure will correct things in your life causing anxiety.

not the guy yiu are talking to, but I worked as a trimmer for $12 an hour in seattle for a 2 years and now I grow plants for the same company making a decent salary.

Im in bumfuck bible belt pointy headed inbred fucking south Georgia.

Paul?

Yeah exactly this kid gets it. Right on bruhduh those gavitas?

Man,

You know what, when i think about it, I always enjoyed the science of growing and maintaining Cannabis.

I could actually be motivated to do that.

I remember one of the most productive time iv ever been and felt happy were when i was growing hydro in a basement one time.

Maybe, i just need to find things that stimulate me.

I had that problem when i was a teenager, and my mom had me on Adderal, that seemed to help me, but once i turned 18 it stoped taking it and iv been like this ever since.

>spends all his money on leisure items like weed and video games instead of saving to move out of parents house
>whines on Sup Forums instead of taking action
>posts fat Pepe image
>wonders why he can't keep a woman
>wonders why his parents are disappointed with him
Oh OP. Will you ever take the cocks out of your mouth long enough to stop being blinded by your own faggotry?

yes they are gavitas. got 60 in 3 rooms. they work well.

Fuck yeah I love those. My ceilings aren't high enough at my house, but we have a few at the grow I work at now.

Fuck growing weed is the perfect business.

You are literally growing happiness and medicine.

WHATTHEFUCKAMIDOINGWITHMYLIFE

But weed makes you cool....how are you a loser?

Seriously.

Dude, go to school for horticulture or take some nursery and greenhouse certificate classes. You can break into the industry if you have some education and a little background in cannabis growing. I barely had any and now I propagate thousands of plants a year grossing millions of dollars per year. The industry is about to blow up, get on the train while you can.

Yeah they get pretty how, but the facility I work at has a crazy hvac system.

It has its ups and downs, like any job.

>21
>dead end job
>going to a shitty college to get a degree in some area i dont really care about
>still living with parents
>no friends
>no gf
>virgin
>no healty hobbies, all i do on my free time is vidya and Sup Forums
>a complete loser, no matter how you look at it

Is there anything i could do that doesnt involve suicide?

Homocide?

I was a complete fucking loser until about 24.
>Lived with my parents in a very small room with no job and just played video games all day on my horrible computer.
>Parent effectively gave up on me but still reminded me all the time how shitty I was.
>I had a date at 23 where there was this cute emo girl my dad hooked me up with. He drive us to dinner....and to the movies and eventually home. She saw him give me money.
>There was no second date and I've never felt worse about who I was.
>Friend of mine in an online community needed a room mate in Las Vegas. His ditched without a word.
>Told me I could live there for a month free and he would get me a job bussing tables where he worked.
>Told my parents I was moving to Las Vegas and they didn't belive me for a second. That is until I just looked around and fucking left.
>I struggled. I was called crazy at one point because the only food I could afford was the pizza these rich niggers threw away at the restaurant. All I could afford was rent afforded gas.
>I lived on a twin mattress on the floor my homie lent me and a card table as a computer desk. No friends other than the one and no family. Shit sucked.
>Struggled hard. Did a thousand jobs and finally found a good one working for Caesars Palace. What I learned from struggling moved me up in the company in only 2 years.
>Found a good girl. Determined and a real go getter. Loved me for being reliable and doing more than asked. Who the fuck did I become?
>I became who I always wanted to be. Happily married and expecting a baby. Nice job working next to my wife everyday. Beautiful huge apartment.
>I'm 29 now. Its only been 5 years since I left.
>Just leave homie. Get out of the easy environment and go struggle. Your parents are allowing you to be a lazy fuck and the world wont. You'll find out who you really are.

how far along are you on your degree? what's your job?

no more Orlandos please.

Except for the breadwinner...I thought you were my former roommate

Suicide, maybe?

Your new is showing

Halfway through.

I work in a small store, nothing exceptional about it.

Are you fat?

i used fruit pectin to pass a piss test, i smoked two days before my test btw

Thanks for the story bro that gives me hope

You're 23. Your life is not over. Quit moping and just get your shit together. You stay in this hole and you'll be here posting this same fucking thread when you're 30+

Get the degree, it'll help in the job market somewhat probably no matter what.
Stick to your job and hopefully work your way up. There are really no dead end jobs. Try to learn to enjoy what you do. Commit yourself being as good at your job as you can be even if it seems mind-numbing at first.
Try replacing ten minutes of time wasting channing and vidya each day with reading a book or going outside and socializing.

OP, Im the same way.

Listen to this song, it will literally make you think someone wrote that song for you,

Its a real fucking eye opener
here it is youtube.com/watch?v=kAFk0cu6gJs

sure makes me feel better

Check'em.

>I mean, im decently an intelligence guy,
>intelligence guy

jop

Op is a failure as a person. He is a coward: afraid of physical and emotional discomfort. He escapes from reality with drugs, video games and blaming others for his short comings. He should be killed or kill himself if there is any justice in this world.

>thinking most people enjoy their jobs

You're fucking stupid

We have the intellectual capacity to recognize and understand how unfulfilling and utterly futile the pursuits of an "everyday" life are. Somehow others are able to get up in the morning and go about their day securing money for the next day so they can do the same thing until they die. And no, it's not enough to "enjoy the finer things" when 85% of your time is devoted to perpetuating your existence in order to perpetuate your existence.

If by "loser" you mean we have no friends, then yes. This is by choice, however. I'm too depressing to around to maintain serious friendships, so I just have one friend whom I speak with occasionally. That's all I can handle.

Yup. Obese even. I lost weight while being a poor nigger but being married made me gain weight again.

Similar story to mine user. The key, though, is that we both had someone to help us leave our parent's house.

You're missing the point. It's not about enjoying your job, it's about being sedated enough to continue to do it because "you have to."

This
Man just motivate yourself
isn't it annoying still living with your parents?

>fruit pectin
you drink it?

It's scary how close this it's to my life rn. Except for the part about having a chick cuz imma bigger loser

That makes you sound like an elitist asshole who thinks he's better than everyone.

But its exactly how i feel.

No, it makes me sounds like a depressed and cynical asshole. I don't think I'm better than anyone... just sadder.

>im decently an intelligence guy, and iv been gifted with being artistic

>special snowflake syndrome

Yep.

How about this. Get your shit together for your interview. Prep a decent brekkie, an go t fucking bed and go to the interview.
How hard is that?

Bruh.
> Be me
> Be 23to
> Live with my father and stepfags
> No Job. No friends
> No girl
> Trying to go from 400 to 200lbs
> Smoke weed an exercise every day
> Need to find a job or get out.
> No motivation or interests.
> Still Fucking fat
>FML

I think many intellectuals and people who just generally ponder the meaning of their existence think this way and act accordingly.
The simple answer to make meaning in life is religion, but when you think about how unlikely it is you eventually wake up. It's hard to come back from realizing the futility of working at a shit job and having a mundane life. My logic is, why spend 80% of my time working when I could have someone else waste their life while I do what I please.

suicide...yea suicide

does anyone else here struggle to enjoy jacking off?

Harsh but appropriate. I hope op gets his shit together or commits suicide for the good of the world. He's just a drain on society at this point. Plus he's so negative.

Same.

On every lvl

The very best advice I can possibly give is do NOT do anything illegal. The easiest way to stay a poor depressed nigger is to have a criminal record. Felonies are worse. My best friend has an 8 year old felony and he's stuck at a pizza place. Sure he's a waiter but still. I moved up and left him behind. All due to him having a criminal record. Don't do that weed shit until your set in a job and they're not going to randomly drug test you. Just do your future self that one favor. It's not even hard.

Not OP, but thanks for your advice. I needed that boost to go read since I've been putting it off for so long.

>intellectual
>religious

Choose one. But yes, I wouldn't call it being suicidal, because most of us aren't rushing out to go kill ourselves, but there is an underlying indifference to death. I honestly don't care whatsoever anymore. All we can do is try to find a bit of joy in whatever the fuck it is we're doing each day and not take anything to seriously. If I get terminal cancer or get hit by a bus tomorrow, so be it. I am living for nothing at this point other than to prolong my unrelenting whirlwind of insanity and tearful smiles that get me through each day.

>brekkie

jesus christ kill yourself immediately

Its not that is is hard.

Its growing up poor, seeing everyone around you struggle to stay afloat, and you notice the longer they " work hard " the more lifeless and impersonal they become.

I believe we are all born into two people.

1. a person that is mathematical minded and is good at persuing money, and keeping count of all your expenses, allowing your to come out successful. You are born with the craving to be the best, you are like Ash Katchum from Pokemon.

2. You are born as an observer, you take in great amounts of knowledge, common sense is a natural instinct to you, you are also artistic, you are able to do things that are not really worth value but mean something to some people. You see how fraudulent and mean spirited society can be over small green paper triangles, infact you wish it never existed, therefore you have not will or want to enter into that river of monotony.

Being number two comes with more setbacks, such as not having things like everyone else, and constant brow beating to become a better person, but it also comes with clarity.

The only problem is sometimes we envy the number 1., as they succeed sometimes.

But i also understand that this rock we live on will be destroyed and the universe will have never known the distance.

Which one are you?

source; just observing the world and people for 30 years.

Nailed it

I think the exact same way man. Indifference to death is spot on, and yeah at this point in life I'm living for nothing too

thanks

Op here,Im not fat i have athletic body 190 cm height 76 weight
I dont have any problem in being social i just avoid it
i hate to meet new people but will if i have no choice and for some reason people wanna hang out with me even if i got 0 cash most of time,i dont fucking get that you know what can someone get from hanging around me except my fucking storys and few songs i write from time to time
Btw still cant sleep

You're simply in denial of your own depression. Same boat brother, I always tell myself that I have no reason to be unhappy and that I have it way better than I should, but deep down it's like the fire of motivation in my heart went cold a long time ago, and they few moment of joy among all the suffering just aren't worth it anymore.

10/10 post man I'm also a number 2
no pun intended

I think I had your same experience, even if I'm younger, I've grown up with difficulties, mainly economicaly, anyway I can't find myself in one of your groups, I'm mostly a mathematical mind, I'm studying engineering but I'm a lot an observer as well, I know how this world works and I hate that, but honestly I want to succeed, I'm now living without my family in another country and studying in probably the best place I could efford, maybe because of how I lived my childhood and I don't want to be on that shit anymore, and also because as another user sayed before, I don't want to live to perpetuate my exsitence.

yeah man, thats why I also drink more than i should.

The alcohol makes me interested and motivated.

Op here,2 spot on

However cliche or corny it may seem, I feel as though this picture captures my emotions perfectly.
Drinking merely numbs the problem, but allows the feeling to keep swelling.

dude I hate going to work. It fucking sucks and I constantly bitch and complain about it in my head.. but I still fucking go to work and do my job.

Why? because I would hate being a broke poor ass loser even more who has nothing better to do than bask in depression.. and who doesn't have the resources to support a worthy woman or provide his children with a decent life. Sometimes you have to do shit you don't want to do you lazy sacks of shit. Welcome to the real world mother fuckers.

The alcohol helps create an artificial feeling of contentedness sometimes. It's a part of the "few moments of joy amidst the pervasive suffering," to paraphrase one user.

gl OP

I work hard to play hard. Make money and travel the world and become a temporary figure in hundreds of lives.

Stop being a basement dwelling faggot and enjoy life and what it has to offer instead of your hot pocket crusted fleshlight.

Pucker up butter cup, Life gets better when you acquire a bit of cash, job, steady income.

Why are you bringing children into the world when you've just acknowledged how shitty life is?

No shit sherlock, just because you're forced to do something doesn't mean you can't resent it.
Give it a few years, maybe 10, but one day you'll realize the true misery that money has wrought toward society. Animals are not meant to endure such amounts of structure,and human being are merely animal. Are you proud of being a chimp in a zoo?

Jesus Christ OPIE get your shit together. I'm an actively using heroin addict and I at least have a career my own place a wife and a girl on the side. You have no excuse for being a lazy shit

>figure out there's no whore behind my back
Fascinating.

making shit up FTW

To be fair, there's a big difference between a responsible opiate user and a straight up junkie.

>Is there anything i could do that doesnt involve suicide?

Start going to the gym and lifting. Eat healthier. Your life will change.

I said work sucks.. and it's not like that for everyone. Plenty of morons enjoy their jobs or are too ignorant to realize how shitty their jobs actually are. Life besides work aint that bad though plenty of awesome shit.

if you have your health and high quality of life. that's all that matters. I have severe health problems and permanent feelings of suffocation. you don't know how fortunate you are until you have health problems

start doing drugs .. at least then you have an excuse