What do you think?

What do you think?

Coach is Simeone

Swap kranevitter for banega and ok

Good enough for another silver medal lmao

HA HA!

I think that a 4-3-3 like that with Simeone is bullshit.
Take Messi out and get another midfielder.

Falta telechea

Do you even know what a medal is?

GK: rulli

im sure you know

>Making fun of an user that has just been through a civil war
Karma is a bitch faggot. You should have learnt that already disgusting piece of shit.

>no Icardi

why

Simeone is too highly rated for the national team.

Shut the fuck up UGLY CHILEAN

I'LL CROSS THE ANDES AND CUT YOUR BALLS

YOU FUCKING FILTHY INDIO, HOW DO YOU DARE SAY THAT TO MY COUNTRYMAN

YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN, DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN

everyone in the NT hates his guts

Since Messi is gone, BRING BACK TEVEZ FOR 2018.

source? and why do you think that is italibro?

with his chronic back pain he will be in a wheelchair by then

This.

He has the leg strength to make sure that ball goes into that net or your money back.

Too bad he plays for shitty Boca Jr though.

>muh Simeone
Let's replace a guy that lost two finals against the same rival for another guy that lost two finals against the same rival!

Makes perfect sense bruh

------- Rulli, the only proper GK who isn't sitting on the bench (Romero/bring back grandpa Caballero/argies cannot into goalkeeping) ------

Roncaglia (Zabaleta) ---------- Otamemendí (Garayyy or Funes Mori) ------ Musacchio (grandpa Gonzalo Rodríguez) ------------ Ansaldi (Insúa, fuck Rojo)

----------------------------- Mascherano (Biglia/Augusto Fernandez, Kranevitter still too green to be in the NT) ---------------------------------------

------ Di María in the fucking midfield, never as a winger outside meme Ligue 1 (Pastore/Lanzini) ---- Bañega (Pastore/Lamela) -------

Messi playing as a proper FW/RW, not dropping deep because everyone else is useless (Lanzini) -- Aguero (Dybala, Higuaín can fuck off forever and so can Icardi) --- Dybala (Gaitán because Lavezzi fucked off to China for $$$)

Chile is still better no matter how do you build your team.

better that todays one.

also its better to ues lamela in 4-4-2 sometimes and messi can play playmaker and pass to fast dybala or lamela

the reason is retarded

he married the wife of another player who was supposedly his "friend". I mean, he stole his girl, that's it. That's why they hate him.

Actually you must be a very shitty person to do that. Fuck him.

t. my mom cheated on my dad for years

aslo 442 is better to give some space for messi or dybala. -lamela-banega-fernandes-gaitan
messi-dybala or messi- icardi or dybala icardi

Did you inherit the cuck genes from your dad or the sexual beast genes from your mom?

>Now that Messi has gone on record with his intention to end his international career, several of his long-time international colleagues could follow. Sources have told ESPN's Diego Monroig that Sergio Aguero, Javier Mascherano and Lucas Biglia are also planning to retire. Additionally, Ever Banega, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Angel Di Maria and Gonzalo Higuain are also considering their international futures, according to multiple reports.

Well someone that behaves like that has no place in a team. If any of you guys think otherwise you are autistic af and should never talk about fútbol.

No Vietto?

Of course karma is a bitch. That's why your shitty country will disappear and be swallowed by the sea eventually.

they'll all un-retire once the implosion at the AFA gets sorted

except Masche

I don't think Romero would stay if all those other players left. Also, if you want Simeone then don't count on three forwards. I'd say take Messi out and put a midfielder. Something like pic.

Also, something I noticed. Simeone is buying more and more Argentine players for Atlético. Could it be that he's planning ahead and already building the team he might use if he's the next coach? It wouldn't surprise me.

When Lazio was dominating european football, Matias Almeyda fucked Mihajlovic wife.
he was literally beat up to a pulp and 'injured' for a month or so lol

Gaitàn and Dybala are in my opinion the two players to choose to build a winning team.

he got a tattoo of Maxi Lopez's children on his arm, i think if Icardi got the chance to wear Maxi Lopez's skin around himself he would. Personally I don't give two fucks if hes a good player

>finally a totally new team

beautiful

nigga havent you heard? messi is quit argentina

only him can save Argentina

group stages exit/10

Gaitán will be thrirty years old by the time the next WC is being held.

Perfect age.

why would Simeone go to argentina if all their good players leave?

Who /gallardo/ here?

their whole NT just quit
it's about time

>Dybala out wide
triggered
also
>Mexit