Hey, Sup Forums
How often do you get drunk?
For me, it's about 3-4 times a month.

YOUR
CHOICE
OF
ROOMMATE

>never

lately i've been mixing red stag with coke. good mix.

Don't believe you ya Alkie fuck

I don't even drink coke

every night usually

good, it's bad for you

I've people mixing coke with whisky and the good brand

Can't anymore, the meds I take make impossible for me to drink

Used to drink almost every day about 2 years ago, now just on weekends (although pretty heavily) and then on whatever weekdays the gf isn't home

I used to be an everyday drinker, but then one day I looked at my health and bank account and decided enough was enough. Now I only drink once every two weeks. Payday booze is best booze.

how soon do people start to develop dependencies to alcohol?

I'm battling alcoholism. Trying to get into a long stay in patient program. I drink a 5th of Scotch a night. It's really fucking up my life. Been career drinking for about 5 years, been heavy drinking since my late teens.

A couple of weeks makes a difference.

Quitting drinking for 3wks starting next Tuesday. Usually ~4 beers a day and like ~10 on weekends for a while now, need to exercise some restraint.

Hardly ever. I genuinely do not see the appeal of alcohol besides clubs, and I'm bored of them. Always end up regretting it. I have no idea how anyone could be an alcoholic.

at my worst? 7 nights a week. At my best? once every few months. Right now? 5 times in the last seven days.

I'm an active AA member, DUI convict and such. Trust me, Anons, if you need help with your addiction, AA can help. It's a great place to meet people, find help and just get stuff off your chest.

If you're sober one day or sober one year, it doesn't matter. They take you in. Just look them up on Google.

well before i met my previous gf, i didn't really drink much. i would drink at parties and that was pretty much it, so not often.

after i met my gf at the time, she was into drinking a lot (i think she was 17 at the time but she was abused so she was pretty fucked up) and doing drugs. like, drinking early in the morning and shit.

i was probably around 18 at the time, anyways over the course of our relationship we started drinking more often until it was every day. then we broke up and i just kept going.

so to answer your question, i probably took about 2 years to develop a dependency, and then a few months to shake it.

>3-4 times a year but I get smashed drunk

In patient doesn't work, man. I've done it. I've tried it. Nothing works. The best thing I can tell you is to find AA meetings in your area and start going. Meet some people who have been sober, get a sponsor. Inpatient is run by and designed to be hard and retarded, AA is designed by and run by addicts. It really helps. You don't even had to be sober at the time you start going, just don't go drunk. They will take you in, the same as they did me.

I've only drinked 4 times in my life, never got drunk though.

Feel like im missing out though, especially since it seems like something manly to do.

That and shooting guns

Get tipsy 1x every 1-2 weeks
Drunk 3-4x a year
Blackout, people still talk about it years later drunk 1x every 3-5 years

Yes

If I drank everyday for a few weeks I'd get withdrawals when I tried to quit. I spent 3 months on a bender, quit for one, and I'm back on it now. Feels bad.

Few times a week. I'm probably gonna die soon because I'm not supposed to drink alcohol with my medication.

Almost never, I pretty much only drink socially and when I do it's weak shit like pilsners, cider.

Fuck AA. Id rather die a drunk than do all that jesus bullshit.

I don't know how people can drink every day. If I get drunk two nights in a row, I feel so shitty the next day that I can't function. I get hangovers that last 2-3 days if I get really drunk.

Some guys power through it I guess. I can't.

Probably about the same OP

There's no Jesus at AA. Other than the fact that some of the meetings are held in church halls.

I would say I have one, maybe two, drinks 4-5 nights a week.

the human body adapts to stuff like that man, that's why people who eat mcdonalds every day can feel fine but if someone who's used to eating healthy they'll start puking

keep getting drunk and you wont have to feel the hangovers.

For 1 week straight every night till I run out of money.
Then 3 weeks off.
Repeat.

it's different when you're used to it

Same. Dunno how anyone could be an alcoholic with hangovers existing. I prefer weed anyways. Do love me some alcohol tho

Only like 1 or 2 times a month.. Would want to more, but I'm too busy with my company

Maybe I'll drink once a year, and it will be only part of an alcoholic beverage.... not into drinking

There's a difference between having a drink a day and getting drunk every day.

I've been drinking vodka and beer since I woke up this morning about noon.

Coming from Wisconsin, everyone here gets drunk weekly, or at least a couple beers every fuckin day... very normal (this is actually making me thirsty) >getting beer brb

Drunk maybe twice a month but drink 2 times a week usually

I drink on average about once a month.

Six pack a day at work (gas station graveyard shift) and a six pack when I get home

I want to say that you might have the ability to become alcohol dependent before you even drink... after you've killed a liter of vodka in one day you notice that you'll always be able to kill a liter of vodka in one day. And it goes from there.

I don't, I'm Muslim.

almost every night... 4-12 beers helps me sleep

Thank you.

1 or 2 times a year

i drink usually 3/4 of a liter of vodka a day. i save the rest for when i wake up in the morning. and if im broke ill take a backpack into the dollar store and steal like 3 bottles of $4 dollar wine. all of wich are gone by the next morn.

i am ultimate alcoholic

I've been to AA. Not a single word about religion. There's something meaningful about telling your peers that you are an alcoholic... and sitting in a group of people that are like yourself on that one unique level.

alcoholism is a myth propagated by the anti-alcohol christian lobby

alcohol is actually good for you which is why ri get thoroughly hammered every night

I don't anymore, unfortunately. I had to kick the bottle when I enlisted, on account of shitting all over my fitness tests if I show up in less than decent condition.

I used to drink like a fiend though, usually until I blacked out or vomit. I'm thinking of getting a bottle of rum again though, just for old time's sake.

The program of AA has nothing to do with Christ or any major religion. It talks about a higher power a lot and they use the word god. But trust me, i am a recovering heroin addict. I went through inpatient treatment almost 10 times and never stayed sober. When i really wanted to change i tried Aa. I have been clean 3 years. It changed my life. And i am a complete atheist. It hasnt stopped me from working AA.

>My hero.

I usually manage about 1/2 liter a night. Sometimes I have enough for one drink on the third night. I fill the gaps with beer.

Drinking makes my depression come out. so I just start crying like a bitch. So I don't drink to get drunk unless I'm playin DnD with my few friends, then its only good times. so maybe 2 times a month

>kraken

mah nigga

1-2 a week.

It started with mead after playing Skyrim
Then it moves onto regular red blend wine followed by whiskey (not the shit kind). Then I started drinking rum after watching One Piece. Once I'd be drunk with rum I'd watch Pirates of the Caribbean and after that I'd make grog almost regularly. Now I'm back to beers and ales.

Around a liter a night about 4 nights a week. Don't have a problem I just have nothing to live for besides Sup Forums.

I don't know about any body else, but getting a normal amount of drunk every night didn't give me a bad hangover the next day.
I didn't realise until i stopped that I just felt a bit shit all day every day instead.

Also, I don't believe in alcoholism. A physical dependency is possible but after you don't seize up and swallow your tongue in the first 72 hours it's all a choice. People just enjoy doing things more than life.

Clearly you have never wanted to stop doing something so badly, but be unable to stop. And thats cool. You are lucky. Not everyone else is.

Every day for the last 5 years. usually 5-10 drinks and some nights (maybe 3 times a week) I get too drunk.

Right here with you. Thanks man.

I have this problem where I can't smoke pot because I need to find another job, and alcohol is the only other legal thing i can do to suppress my depression.

>feelsbad.jpg