What if all guns are ban in america and the only people allowed to have them is law enforcement...

What if all guns are ban in america and the only people allowed to have them is law enforcement. Would it make it a safer place then current gun laws.

Why would people need to own an assault riffle for when hand guns can easily protect yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

americangunfacts.com/
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/15/defensive-gun-use/?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Firearms_Freedom_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the average person CAN'T own an assault rifle.

To get one, you need a special license that costs around $20k, have people come to your house to inspect where it will be locked up at, etc.

the rifles available to the average person are the same as your grandpa's old rifle. (NOT automatic, 10 round capacity)

Assault Rifles, by definition, are fully automatic.

The guns commonly sold to civilians are semi-autos.

They are perfect for self-defense, the round the AR uses is light, and tends to yaw when hitting wood, particleboard, etc. and this helps prevent overpenetration. Which is why cops have been moving from 9mm subguns to AR platforms.

If the cops think it's good enough to protect my family, I think it's good enough to protect my family.

Not to mention, it's the go-to gun for professional pest control, like Hogs and Coyotes.

This shit is arbitrary as fuck.

shit

chek'd

whats the different between both a hand gun and a semi auto riffle. the intention is shoot to kill which both are capable.

What if someone with an illegally concealed gun stopped the Orlando shooter? What would happen to them?

most mass shootings are actually perpetrated by people with hand guns not semi-auto rifles.

Only certain states but other states is no question asked

one is longer and easier to aim.

it was florida... drop the supposedly illegal handgun on the shooter and never ever ever admit you had it.

I'm pretty sure all of them were carrying an illegal gun.

It doesn't matter, very few murders are caused by gun shots, and "mass shootings" only happen once every few months.
It's a tragedy and I might sound like a trump fag but more lives are saved by guns than taken by them.

Planning to shoot run away mexicans long range?

A law only works for people that follow the law, aka law abiding citizens. Criminals and gangsters will always have access to guns in america, the same as with drugs. I don't understand how liberals can be anti drug war, yet at the same time think banning guns will work, even though it's just another type of prohibition. When will people learn that making something illegal will not make it dissapear?

No, I'm pretty sure all states require a liscense for automatic rifles and / or more than 10 round capacity.

(Well, the last one is really kind of unenforceable, since anyone who knows where to look can get full-capacity magazines. Converting a semi to an auto is more difficult)

this is definitely not true, you need a tax stamp from the ATF that costs 200$ then whatever else the NFA item costs, once that's done it's yours you don't have to keep it any more locked up than any other firearm.

Not at the moment.

you mean more niggers are killed by niggers than are killed in every mass shooting that WILL EVER HAPPEN.

>What if all guns are ban in america and the only people allowed to have them is law enforcement.

it wouldn't be america anymore.

you also need to setup an NFA trust (few states allow this) or a signature from the CLEO (not going to happen)

you know nothing faggot.
the tax stamp is a federal thing not a state thing.

so if restricting accessibility to guns isnt the answer to stopping these shootings, what can be done?

I don't need anything to legally own one in my state.

Our crazy non ISIL/ISIS white males would have to get educated, take chemistry, and learn how to create exothermic combustion reactions.

Whats wrong with being loving Canadians

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

lol, maybe in your fucking cuck state but in mine where the white man rules my local sheriff will sign my NFA papers all day long.

thats why i said all states, fuck me for not specifying it was federal, what does it matter?

Everyone that wants guns banned wants them banned because:
1. Weapons are mainly intended to kill
2. Psychopaths have easy access to guns

My point was:
1. Weapons are also used to fight off attackers, if they see a gun they won't attack you and if they will they will just get themselves shot
2. A huge part of the murders from USA are done without guns.

Best answer is ban assault rifles because the NRA is too powerful.

Kill all islamists?

you mean fertilizer and diesel fuel?

montanafag?

>assault rifle
You already dont have an argument. Take your buzzwords back to tumblr or facebook.

Cuz a rifle is better defense than a handgun.
Cuz everyone has hogs and coyotes around them and are trying to kill them.
Show me the data that says more lives are saved by guns than taken by them.
What??

Glorified firecracker, wouldn't kill anyone.

you don't need to fight off attackers if you don't live near people that will attack you.

come on syrupbro, you know you want to be the 51st

And what if you do?

>What if all guns are ban in america and the only people allowed to have them is law enforcement

if you depend on law enforcement to save your ass you're pretty much fucked

Is English your first language? I hope not.

You are an asshat, snowflake, aren't you.. Fully auto assault firearms are only owned by civilians that have $35K+ to buy one, plus all the BS that goes along with it..

That is 100% not true. Gotta get an ATF tax stamp at least in every state

Fight off attackers?

So a hand gun won't be able to do the job?

why do you idiots constantly post this shit? educate yourself so you dont have to embarrass yourselves anymore

In 2013 or something 10.000 people died from gun shots, including accidents, gang fights and all that

You don't need data to know that a nignog won't pick a fight to you if you got guns in your house.

>lol get a load of this faggot
tell that to timothy mcveigh and abdul mohammed

americangunfacts.com/

be somewhere else.

in a panicked state against multiple attackers that have guns a hand gun is your least optimal choice.

I'm pro gun but recreational hunting riffles and hand guns. Military style weapons is for military.

you know nothing faggot. in montana a machinegun manufactured in state that will never leave the state does not need any federal atf bullshit.

you're not pro gun then, you're just as bad as the libcucks

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

If it's just a couple of unarmed people it can, but if it's a large group you're fucked.

Why are you posting a jewish rabbi defending islam? Jews hate islam.

I'd gladly give up all my guns as long as the police and military gave theirs up first.

People keep saying ban "ban assault rifles", most people are killed by fucking handguns ffs. This is why people screaming for gun reforms piss me off. They never know the facts.

Oh so you believe that the fags in Orlando died simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, right.

it's a good thing nothing but bears live in montana

lead them up to your hearts desire

That's just retarded...
I'm pro-guns but that's completely retarded. You would get your ass raped by niggers all day long without law enforcment.

Are you high? Where does it cost $20k to own an AR or any other rifle? A few hundred bucks to comply with the National Firearms Act and I can own a fully operational tank

>americangunfacts.com/
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/15/defensive-gun-use/?_r=0
That first asterisk that's used for all their data may be skewed, according to this article.

no i believe that they died because statistically violence is going to happen and that time it happened there to them. if you really want to end gun violence against humans make it so niggers aren't considered human and gun violence drops 75%

i need an assault rifle cause if i ever have a group of thugs break into my house with the intent of killing me i can gun them down faster than a handgun will.

again... don't live near niggers it is really that easy.

>I'm pro gun but
>but
Here's where you fucked up.

Go shoot up a school then blow your brains out faggot

There were more drug related deaths in the US last year than gun related.

Maybe we should ban drugs...

he's counting the cost of the firearm itself i think.

wow get more mad...

What if we just sell all types of military weapons to the public. lets own grenade launchers, missiles, nukes. military for all!

don't behave like a nigger and we won't have to treat you like inhuman scum.

I feel safe with that option

Where do you live that an automatic AR isn't thousands of dollars?

I don't trust cops or the government, it would be silly to assume anyone, including the government, would do you no harm.

sure. do you know what the average cost of a man portable missile is? incredibly cost prohibitive. anyone who is able to purchase something like that isn't going to use it to blow up a couple fags in a nightclub.

If you have enough money you can own flamethrowers and miniguns.

GTA in a nutshell

Why are you scared of the government when you're white. The niggers should be more scared of them.

again if it's manufactured in montana and doesn't leave the state you don't need any of the federal bullshit which means you can make your own for a couple hundred dollars. read the thread faggot.

You're a fucking liar.

Niggers should be more scared of themselves, since MOST gun deaths in the US are blacks killing other blacks with handguns.

What is your point really?
Semi automatic rifles shoot with huge recoil but they are slow, you can't take down large groups of people unless they are unarmed and traped somewhere.
If you had military grade weapons you would be able to wipe out an entire street, including police with no problem at all. Bullets would fly through cars and walls like through paper, do you even know what you're talking about?

exactly this. if the government wants to disarm the american people they better sure as fuck disarm themselves first.

I said the "average person"

the average US citizen isn't going to have anyone sign their papers and won't know how to convert a semi to an auto. Read my post, faggot. And the average US citizen doesn't live in fucking montana

>ive never shot a rifle before - the post
idiot, rifles have a lot less perceived recoil than a hand gun unless its a bolt action big game cartridge.

>Where does it cost $20k to own an AR or any other rifle?

Literally every other state except Montana. How's that Montana education treating you?

Defending yourself from criminals makes total sense, but defending yourself in case obama wants to enslave you is just plain retarded.
What's next on your list? Defending from alien invastion?

>does not need any federal atf bullshit
lol no. That's not how it works.

He said NOT automatic. Ar's are semiautomatic. To legally own an automatic weapon is a much bigger deal.

>Where do you live that an automatic AR isn't thousands of dollars? - What you actually said
i answered your question you are indeed the faggot.

WITNESSED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Firearms_Freedom_Act

Didn't really read it but he might be right

What happens when they start buying assault rifles. whats the next plan to protect yourself? machine guns and rocket launchers

Fuck off faggot. I didn't say it's gonna fly out of your hand, but you can't aim properly.

First off assault rifles are very expensive and difficult to get. You're using the wrong term but that's not a surprise as that was the whole point of calling long guns assault weapons starting in the 90s.

So called "assault weapons" are used in less then 1% of all gun murders. The vast majority of murders using a gun are committed with handguns.

I bet the next step will be to start calling bolt action hunting rifles "sniper rifles"..

likely, the shooter would flee with the pistol with which he would later dispose.