Yugo"""""""slav"""""""ia

Yugo"""""""slav"""""""ia

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/I-L287/
yfull.com/tree/N-Z1933/
slavorum.org/forum/discussion/4941/slavs-in-scandinavia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how can yugoslavia ever recover

doesn't make any sense. we live next to slavland, yet there's barely any R1a here

Most Finns descend from 2 guys who lived in the 2nd century AD. Before that bottleneck R1a was a big part of our ancestral gene pools both from Scandinavia and Volga.

check the map at your eastern border, it's obvious ps

"A total of 103 Serbian individuals were sampled in 2012, and the majority of Serbian Y-chromosomes (58%) belonged to pre-Neolithic lineages"

Yugo...dinar...ia ???

>mots finns descend from 2 guys
hmmm... really pushed me into a deep state of thought

One of them was surely Germanic though so that decreases our inbreeding coefficient from Charles II of Spain tier to around Jew tier.

>Hungarians are more Slav than Croatian and Serbs

What a bullshit map, Poles aren't Slavs

2nd millenium BC, about 4000 years ago

200 BC - 200 AD according to modern dating methods.

yfull.com/tree/I-L287/

This is the Germanic ancestor

yfull.com/tree/N-Z1933/

And this is the Finnic ancestor

I don't think there's any lines going back 4000 years in Finland and if there are they are obscure.

East-Germanic tribes were mainly R1a m8. Vandals, Goths and Burgundians...

Goths and Burgundians both came from small islands next to Sweden (Gotland and Bornholm), part of the population migrated around 1AD. Burgundians even crossed the Baltic Sea after an internal feud on Bornholm/Burgundarholm in hollowed out tree trunks.

They then settled in modern Poland and mixed with the local "proto-Slavs", so that by the time of the Great Migrations 4 centuries later they were mainly R1a*.

Vandals were the only Germanic tribe to have colonized Sardinia, so their genetic profile can be easily determined, and half of it was R1a*.

Also, the remains of Goths that settled in Cantabria, Spain, are still very visible as a local peak of R1a*.

tito was the great

so finns were born through gay sex?

When a Russian and a Swede love each other very much...

are Russians, dare I say it... Mongolised Poles?

No, We wuz Uralic peoples who decended to the west very long ago I think the timeframe was 10 000 years? And then got influenced by our neighbours and our own bottlenecking. But it's true that we have next to similar level of unique genetics as ethnic jews have.

That's not true though, at least in terms of Y-chromosomes.
There is no depth in N1c age in Finland. Even most N1c in Finland and Lithuania have a common forefather just 4500 years ago and he was from what is now Moscow or nearby.

Obviously. Slavs originally came from the v4 area, then spread east and south.

WE

WUZ

ILYRIANS

YES we are Sarmatians... (nah, we are the slavest of Slavs actually)

>Iceland

slavorum.org/forum/discussion/4941/slavs-in-scandinavia

>similar level of unique genetics as ethnic jews have.
>unique genetics

aka severe inbreeding

The further south and west you go in Finland the less effects of inbreeding there is present in the genome.

they are turk rape babies, mixed with hun rape babies, mixed with austrian rape babies.

but their language is still slav tbhfamsmh

STFU Jew,they wuz Illyrians, Thracians and dinarics

"those mountain wolves"

t. Nicetas the Bishop of Dacia

"brigands among brigands and addicted to plunder."

t. Strabo

Why do people hate on Slavs but don't hate on Scandinavians and Germans?

Thracians were regarded by other people as warlike, ferocious, and bloodthirsty.[30][31] They were seen as "barbarians" by ancient Greeks and Romans. Plato in his Republic considers them, along with the Scythians,[32] extravagant and high spirited and his Laws considers them war-like nations grouping them with Celts, Persians, Scythians, Iberians and Carthaginians.[33] Polybius wrote of Cotys's sober and gentle character being unlike that of most Thracians.[34] Tacitus in his Annals writes of them being wild, savage and impatient, disobedient even to their own kings.[35]

Polyaenus and Strabo write how the Thracians broke their pacts of truce with trickery.[36][37] The Thracians struck their weapons against each other before battle, in the Thracian manner, as Polyaneus testifies.[38] Diegylis was considered one of the most bloodthirsty chieftains by Diodorus Siculus. An Athenian club for lawless youths was named after the Triballi.[39]

According to ancient Roman sources, the Dii[40] were responsible for the worst[41] atrocities of the Peloponnesian War killing every living thing, including children and the dogs in Tanagra and Mycalessos.[40] Thracians would impale Roman heads on their spears and rhomphaias such as in the Kallinikos skirmish at 171 BC.[42] Herodotus writes that "they sell their children and let their maidens commerce with whatever men they please".[43]

Because Slavs are masterrace and they are jelly.
Yes I believe it.
Yes I'm a little insane.

>but don't hate on Scandinavians
We get lots of hate, though.

for

And that is only the Thracians, very similar this were said about the Illyrians.

>rhompaias
We got from that "rrufeja" meaning lightning strike

thracians are bulgarians

i think you also got sica which was a thracian sword

Lets pretend that Europeans are a caste system like India is
Slavs are basically the second lowest class of Europeans and nobody likes low class people
Scandinavians are however middle-high class people
Pretty high on in the cast system, but not high enough for people to hate them like the people in high class

And it means literally nothing. We do have some unique genetical diseases that follow us but even they are merely harmless or so rare that you wouldn't have ever heard of it. So call me confused but i missed your point.

Hey SICA was used by Illyrians too.Actually in Roman armies, Illyrians would have sicas and Thracians rhomphaias

Or a better way of putting it:
Nobody gives a shit about Scandinavians enough to hate them

Speaking of inbreds Hitler's parents were related.

The Romans regarded the sica as a distinctive Illyrian weapon. The principal melee weapon of the Illyrians was the Sica.[1] According to historian John Wilkes:[2]

Although a short curved sword was used by several peoples around the Mediterranean the Romans regarded the sica as a distinct Illyrian weapon used by the stealthy 'assassin' (sicarius)

Everyone is related if you go far enough back

There wasn't much difference between Illyrians and Thracians, in fact modern Albanians are likely a Illyro-Thracian creole. We know that the Bessi, one of the most notorious tribes, settled in modern Albanian mountains in the early middle ages.

>severe inbreeding is harmless

t. pic related

The Thraex gladiator romans created used a sica. It was the traditional thracian weapon.

Not so bad result tho. Lookswise i mean.

bessi lived in bulgaria

and they weren't the most notorious ones, just one of the last known ones

>Hahaa it's le me posting pics and bantering on asian ricetrading board, i sure showed those inbred finns. by showing them a pic of some mentally unstable individual.

Yes it's that time of the day when i have zero resilience on your shitposting. So do us a favour and take a deep breath of Mustard gas and choke on it.

t. björks cousin

It was used mostly by Illyrians tho

Illyrian and Thracian were probably not even language but a group of dialects forming a dialect continuum.The most eastern Illyrian dialect was almost the same as the most western Thracian dialect.Albanian is a language spoken by Albanians(mountain people) of Balkans which were the least assimilated (since mountains).They probably spoke a mixture of dacian, Thracian and Illyrian.

yes but they move westwards in the end

>Some authors like Schramm derived the Albanians from the Christian Bessi, or Bessians, an early Thracian people who were pushed westwards into Albania

> Strabo, provides a record in which the Bessi[3] are described as the fiercest[4] of the independent Thracian tribes, dwelling on and around the Haemus range, and possessing the greater part of the area around that mountain chain. He calls them brigands among brigands and that they were addicted to plunder.[5]

>Pliny the Elder reveals that there were several divisions of the Bessi.[8]

interestingly:
>A Thracian personal name Bessus (attested in Northern Montenegro along with other Thracian names such as Teres) is considered to have the same etymon as Bessi (Wilkes, 1982).

keep your shirt on m80

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year

typical Croats look like this
>pic related
>our vaterpolo team

poles have nothing to do with germanics

stop we-wuzing you idiots, poles are subhuman slavic trash and nothing will change that, they escaped from belarusian and ukrainian caves in 5th century AD and stole Germanic lands

and these are typical (eastern) slavs

We ain't germanics, dats rite but you are being rude

Hope you get killed. Happy hanukkah

Croats again

Illyrian brother

slavs

hello bro

thanks ;^) peace on earth to all people of good will

MOOR'D

He's Polish diaspora not Jew.
I wonder why Poles have such peculiar obsessions with Goths and Finns, must be some hereditary neurological problem.

That's how a Balkan native looks like you fingolian

i2 is slavic and originated in poland you allahbanian ape

Gothic names have no meaning in Germans, yet they make perfect sense in Slavic.

thanks for confirming it then, my fellow black man

german *

>Jordanes mentions during the 5th century three Gothic kings, apparently living under Hunnic rule, called Valamir, Thiudemir and Vidimir. These names are quite odd, as the first two almost certianly translate to Walamar and Thiudemar. The last seems odd in the normal Germanic naming scheme. Unless the letter "n" was left out and it actually read Vindimir. In that case it would translate to Wendemar, and the three kings would have names meaning famous Celt/Roman, famous German and famous Slav.

>Isn't "mir" slavic for peace or world? Or is it only in Russian borrowed from Goths?
Whatever the history is "Vidimir" have a slavic vibe.

Do you know how to read cucksovar

Why are Poles and Finns both so obsessed with genetic wewuzing? Is it an inferiority complex?

This is how Balkan will look in 2050

Dominance of two Illyrian states - Croatia and Albania over slav/turk mixed slaves aka s*rves and monteniggers

I know. He's fucking obsessed about terms he barely fucking understand and spergs out immediately when proven wrong and then starts shitposting. Fucking scum.

>Polish fairytales

Goths were Gotlanders. Some proto-Polack which wasn't even a Slavic subhuman yet may have been their thrall.

what the fuck are you even saying, retard fuck, r1a is still pretty high in balkan slavs, but their main haplogroup i2, is also slavic and did not originate in the balkans, i2 is also the next common haplogroup in eastern slavs (russians)

>Goths were Gotlanders. Some proto-Polack which wasn't even a Slavic subhuman yet may have been their thrall.
You didn't understand my post.

Don't even respond anymore.

Because in our case it's very interesting knowledge. You just know you're angloes most likely but in our case it's very obscure and complicated. which makes it interesting. Also you know. people generally are interested in geneology and their origins.

because we do not know who we really are. some studies claim that finns are neither asian nor europeans, while some believe we are descendants of genghis khan himself and others think we are the true germanics and shit

Funniest thing is that for him the most reliable authority on all matters were some Romans who lived 2000 years ago and had 3rd hand information.

Yeh he went silent the time i told him that Most researchers agree that the fenni term very likely meant Samis since the archeological finds in Finland and tacitus's description don't match at all.

Fair enough, I'm interested in genetics too and imo Anglos have just as interesting a genetic history as Finns when you go far enough back in time. It's just really annoying how every single time a genetics thread is made it turns into a pissing contest full of wewuzing, 90% of the time between Finns and Poles.

Yes
Vidimir translates to good year/season in Albanian.Valamir translates to good breeze/wave .So were they Albanian?

HITLER LIKED US. HE LIKED --US--. HE LIKED CROATIA

HEIL HITLER

"Finns are not only a unique people with an interesting history, they are also amongst the least savage and most civilised people that dwell this Earth, with certainly a much less savage historical reputation than the ancient Balkan peoples for example.

I, a well-known Belgian sperglord on this board and others, solemly attest to this fact, that they deserve our friendship and respect."

This is my holiday present for you, hope you like it, I have to go now.

I think on a logical level he understands that Finns aren't Fenni and Poles have nothing to do with Goths but his brain is so ravaged by Polish father-daughter incest that he becomes delusional while shitposting and starts to fantasize about being a Gothic warrior.

It's mostly banter, at least on Polish part.

There is one autistic as fuck Finn though that takes everything seriously and goes all "MUH HITLER SAID WE WUZ WHITE" XD

Like fucking seriously, you're on Korean image board. Also, what's funny is that they can we-wuz all they want, but when "we" do it, it's all wrong and not true.

Some of the Finns even claim they're Sumerians, which is fucking absurd, since Finns also claim they're the blondest and bluest of em all. POKEMONS.

Well? has there been a pissing match of we wuzing between poles and finns in this thread? All i saw is some other finn get into argument about eastern germanic goths origins and names.

>Poles have nothing to do with Goths but his brain is so ravaged by Polish father-daughter incest that he becomes delusional while shitposting and starts to fantasize about being a Gothic warrior.
Source on the incest happening here?

Well, you're obviously retarded and can't understand simple things.

They may have been Scandinavians when they were in Scandinavia, when they settled in Poland they became Slavshits.

U mad?

>Finns also claim they're the blondest and bluest of em all.
Well duh, the whole world knows this fact

Mostly it's just memes that comes within when people started to mem about the mongol thing some finns decided to take it even further. Also, we are the most blond and blue. Dunno why though.

Yeah, I know the guy. Annoying as fuck tbqh, always shows up in these kinds of threads

There is still plenty of time for that.

>make fun of americans for caring about muh heritage
>meanwhile in europe, autists argue over minor haplotype differences

Anybody smells that? Did somebody shart?

>direct paternal line
>minor

burger got H?

Why can't you just be a proud Slav?

>being a crude cultureless mess
>can't into finesse
It's like pottery.

>Minor