Yo Sup Forums, só i found some mushrooms behind my wardrobe, tell me if you think it is safe to eat...

Yo Sup Forums, só i found some mushrooms behind my wardrobe, tell me if you think it is safe to eat, if it is I'm gonna eat it and post the results
Pic related
If you need clearer pics I can harvest one for you to see better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I
youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo
youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A
youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs
youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc
youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk
youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU
youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump because i really want to maybe eat them

Take them outside your house, and take the photo there. It's too dark to take the photo inside.

ok

>inb4 poorasfuckfag

There

Why not?

well, i wouldn't say poor, my reasons behind wanting to eat them is because i wanted to kill myself a while ago and searched for help in her, a wise guy said: yo dawg do some crazy ass shit and if you die you die, you were gonna die anyways.
so i'm like trying a shit ton of new things, and haven't been too much at home wich made the fungus grow.

Thanks. Now that the photo is clearer, I can determine that the mass is the offpring of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

/thread

zozzle, gonna take another one of the cap

Sup Forums is back it seems.

o.p. as much as an hero would be our choice, remember you will die one day and if what comes next sucks more, why rush into it?

Seriously, live on the edg, steal money fuck goregeous hookers and snort coke and kick people assess, especially those who talk on their cellphones in traffic, fuck those people up for me.

Something to live for.

This guy is right, OP. Live the dream.

If those stems stain blue when you bruise them, they are hallucinogenic.

That doesnt mean they are safe as they leech toxins form the environment.

Sup Forums not trying to be mean or anything, just based on your statement that you should try shit and if you die you die, why would you ask here if it's safe to eat them? based on your mind set, the next logical step would be to just eat them

i am trying to, around 5 days ago i fucked my boss, tried gay sex and i've been going on some trips with my friends with a bnch of fireworks so we could aim at each other and those types of shit, life is going great, but if it ends, it end, and i am in the mood to eat this fucking mushroom, can someone please identify it?

i don't want to die right now, but i wanna eat the fucking mushrooms dude

I found it: Is this kind of mushroom.

Now, eat it.

Thats a weak way to die homey, try dying by fighting with the kurds and shooting bullets at those shithead isil niggers.

Fucking some hot kurd bitch after you both pick off your isil fighters for the day, like a man.

Do the stems stain blue when you pinch them?

i need someone to tell me if they are poisonous or not, if they are i am not going to eat them, if they aren't i'm going to eat them, no biggie, i'm living the dream right now fam

Eat them and yell "I AM GOD" before you perish in front of the road

not exactly, it just gets darker, not sure if blue or brown

yep, those are good to go. enjoy the ride.

that looks like some kind of psilocybin mushroom, I think you might get high with these, or die

in wich facts did you base this on? they also smell a bit like old people mixed with wood from the swaps

well I would say they do look like psylocybin mushrooms, they look like they are in a good state and aren't too damaged, I do think you are good to go, just plan ahead, a trip can take up to 6 hours if really intense

>psilocybin mushroom
is there a way to prepare them?

Well, if it bruises blue, it could be fun to eat. If not, I wouldn't risk it.

i'm a mushroom expert. "if they smell like wood, then its all good. if it smells like shit, dont eat it."

people eat them dried, but you can eat them raw as well.

Since they don't really taste good you can mix them with brownies or any kind of food

OP should get a Go Pro camera, dress up in a costume, and fight crime while live streaming it.
Like that one Australian guy or something.

Be your very own Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY

youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo

youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A

youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs

youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc

youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk

youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU

youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug

Sauté in olive oil until moisture has evaporated then deglaze the pan with a dry white wine. Finish with fleur de sel, plate, and eat with some crusty French bread and a nice Chardonnay.

don't forget to start with a small dose though, 1 gram should be enough for the start, if you're feeling fine after 5-10 mins you can consume another gram and so on

Kek

eat em yet?

i'm about to

Yo bros, about to eat one cap

just ate it, not feeling anything, the smell of wood now became the taste of wood in my mouth, it doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't seem to have any effects yet, how much time am i supposed to wait for the effects?

Gonna be waitin a long time brother

ok, so around how much time does it take normally?

that that usually ranges from 5 to 10 mins but I heard it also can take up to 90 mins (but that seems very unlikely)

About an hour for psylocibin, but those ain't psychedelic

rest in peace

i'm guess i'm going with you bud, it has already been 5 mins and nothing

don't think so bud, not feeling anything

5 mins, pressure stable, not aching anywhere, the taste is gone, i feel literally nothing, doesn't seem to have had any alterations in my sanity, i'm feeling preety normal, took around 1 gram

10 minutes, no alterations at all

well that's a bummer

i don't think you posted in the right thread, literally nothing happened

i don't think YOU posted in the right thread, motherfucker

you leave this magnificent man alone you hear ?

so how do you feel now ?

thanks my dude, but it didn't work, i guess i'm going to masturbate now, have a good night dawg

absolutely nothing, just a little more tired then before, they didn't have the blue stuff the other anons were talking about, i think nothing is going to happen, guess i'm gonna go masturbate now, have a good night fam

ok, dude, now i felt it, just as i was about to unzip my pants i felt a lightheadedness and i am finding it hard to keep it up

enjoy your violent diarrhea in about an hour

if nothing bad happens after 1 gram, better eat 2 more grams. I'm serious. for science. You need to get dosing seriously otherwise it's going to be a long weird headspace where you can't tell if you're tripping or not. you want to be definitely tripping, or know without a doubt you are intoxicated and impaired

still alive, buddy?

yeah i'm alive, gonna try two grams tomorrow at around 08:00 pacific time

Is lightheadness gone?
You really shouldn't eat any more

no man you need to wait some days in between. tolerance to psychedelics is a bitch. but it lasts only a few days at low doses and a week or two at high doses

obviously it's your fungus so you make the call

yeah, it's gone, why shouldn't i? is this bad?

it can be placebo and still be a real temporary high or alteration or anxiety effect. just relax like you have been doing

ok, but as i said, i'm into this idea of dying, i'm thinking of making the dose go up on one gram every night

If 1 gram made you lightheaded more will probably have stronger effects.
Since your ONLY symptom was lightheadness it will probably just make you maybe you losing consciousness or maybe worse if your dose is high.
Had you felt some cool symptom I'd say go for it though.

Take another

tomorrou 08:00 pacific time, night

kurds are worse than isis, bunch of countryless sandniggers who fuck donkeys instead of goats

nah man they have been fighting centralized government control for over a 100 years. peshmerga are arguable better fighters than anyone else on the battlefield right now, with the exception being Syria and Turkey. Iraq already recognizes them as self-autonomous. kurds are clearly defined ethnic group that was sacrificed for the "balance of power" concept implemented after WWI ended. balance of power meaning no country is strong enough to mount formidable resistance to another because the ethnic groups are so poorly grouped by country lines

Sup Forums the only place where a guy eating mushrooms become a conversation about terrorism

Dude, they're fucking with u. They are not psychadelic. They are fucking poisonious.
You are about to get VERY sick kid.

NO TROLL

it's been around 40 minutes i'm not feeling anything, and again, my only desire right now is to die

oh fuck no... i'm feeling the shits fam. shit, i shouldn't have trusted Sup Forums

obviously not, or u would have done it faggot.

I've seen a guy hanging in his closet off a pole that was 4 feet off the ground. All he had to do was stand up...Your body will naturally try to stop itself from dying, its just fucking natural. Your body will just do it whether u want it to or not.

Now him. HE wanted to fucking die. When u have to force yourself to stop its natural instincts, when all he had to do was literally just fucking stand up...Not your faggot ass talking about it like a bitch on Sup Forums

Youre a real faggot. fuck off u sad ass "hipster oooh im sad and wanna die" fucking faggot.

No troll, you are a fucking dumbass fucktard

have fun op

Did OP eat them yet?

stop thinking about it, you probably ate shitty today if you truly want to die. that's kind of the definition of wanting to die is poor diet. no harsh judgment, just pointing a preexisting condition

No

oh shit im feelin it, these shrooms make me wanna suck some dick

he did

fam, as i said before i don't exactly want to die, i'm just living at full throttle so i can take the best out of life, and then die, you get it? i want to live, but i don't don't want to die, get it?