I'm so sick of everybody saying that women aren't as funny as men. All the best comics are women...

I'm so sick of everybody saying that women aren't as funny as men. All the best comics are women, what does the Chan think about this? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwrbZThwCfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat
Ugly
Un-funny
Joke thief
Should be harvested for her organs

you're insane

My girlfriend understands that if I have a chance to bang amy, im gonna bang amy.

Shes definetly going to have my baby, she has the money to raise it as a single mother so thats cool.

> All the best comics are women
that's a bold statement, and an untrue one
i bet you have a great sense of humor OP

Fat unfunny whore who has no talent

Fucking kill yourself.

I honestly would love to see some women standup ....link me to women being funny youtube etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwrbZThwCfQ

i like this guy ..old

Kinda funny

Reall funny comics: Tosh, Titus, CK, Hart, Gaffigan (sometimes)

Periods, children, gender equality and why guys are dumb... Funny, right...

this bait is just sad op

lots of funny women in comedy but she isn't one of them and yes she steals peoples material and still does it worse.

content is what matters. a fat pig that talks about how much dick they get because they stay at a bar until 5 am is not healthy.
> Fucking Kill Yourself

plz post vid of those "lots of women" im not trying to fight you on this I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT !

DUDE

SEX

LMAO

WEED

I wanna see this bitch naked and spread all out

Well that must make your girlfriend feel great about herself, knowing how low your standards are.

Tina Fey and Ellen DeGeneres are funny. Amy Schumer is a fat disgusting pig who only talks about sex even though no one wants to see her nude

This...idiots.

theres a string of vids on netflix

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

she must've given up trying to find a winner

OP is Hillarious, she must be a woman because ayyyy, lmao this post is real 'killer.'

Women are not funny because they don't need to be. Women don't need to be funny to get laid they just have to exist and eventually a guy will come along and fuck them. Women are way more picky and therefore most dudes have to be at least a little funny to get women. Humor is a natural thing for most men to have but women just don't develop it

I can't believe people are this deluded. Especially this daft cunt .

Amy is not funny, I don't laugh at her jokes. I laugh at her.

The problem with female stand up comics is the same than with black stand up comics. They always talk about the same, they can't get over sexism and racism and men and whitey, so their acts never evolve.

Pretty much this. It's why the new Ghostbusters movie is going to be terrible. These "comedians" can't come up with original content.