"user, I grant you one wish, anything you desire, except more wishes of course. What is that wish you desire?

"user, I grant you one wish, anything you desire, except more wishes of course. What is that wish you desire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsTw1ECcNk2VdNWa9iUenAw
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PLS make CM relevant again.

more wishes

To be God. Fuck your extra wishes!

let me fuck a nice girl

I wish for anime to be real.

Grant me the wish of immortality and financial success you faggot

I want to be a girl.

I wish people would stop spilling my chocolate milk

negligible senescence for all of humanity.

The crystal maiden doesn't grant wishes, lied to from the start. GG

I wish to become a cute girl in a cute SoL anime about cute girls doing cute things.

Erase humanity or make em all able to understand their purpose.
Not sure which tho

Matter manipulation/transfiguration

I want to have available funds for everything I want to buy.

This is a good wish. Shit happens all the time.

Happiness

Timestamped pic of sharpie in your pooper.

UN ageing immortality

Not being homeless anymore

I wish that this guy was a bigger youtuber. youtube.com/channel/UCsTw1ECcNk2VdNWa9iUenAw

Gift me CM Immortal

Self esteem

A dozen genie lamps, all posessing a genie that gives the traditional three wishes, in a fashion that does not cause undue harm or distress (like the monkey paw) and all lack the restriction of not being able to wish for more wishes.

i wish weed was legal for recreational use worldwide so i can smoke and not have to worry about drug screens at work.

to get 3 more persons which each grants me 1 whish

Be careful with what you wish user

End my suffering

CM is a shit waifu

I wish that nobody else gets a wish.

Fuck you, cunts.

wish denied

Why would humanity have a purpose? No one created us and is still here to rule us
>Inb4 religion
Nowadays we still haven't got any real evidence that prove their existence but books that tell us to believe because they won't show themselves

Two chicks at the same time

To die next time I sleep.

Savage

I don't believe in religion but I don't believe we're here "just for the lulz"
Not talking about any "Human Purpose".
Just the purpose of each. The happiness for all.

i wish i knew what to wish for

For success in any endeavor.

The will to better myself

What if other's sadness is the only thing that makes me happy? I'm kinda bored when everyone around is happy

I wish for a person that will grant me infinite wishes

And what if other happiness is to be sad at that moment so it balances out?

To have her back.

Don't know how to reply, good night user

Please kill me. I'm in pain all the time and I'm scared. I'm getting sick of my desk at work and all the stress that comes with it and im sick of my bossy co-workers. I'm just so tired of everything. I'm tired of beeing alone and I'm tired of trying to convince myself that it doesnt matter and that getting through the day, then the week, then the rest of the month is fine - it isn't. Please kill me. Please just let me die in my sleep before I get sicker, before the cancer shows up and takes the choice out my hands. NOTHING makes me happy anymore. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time.

If you could grant my wish, I'd really appreciate it.

Kill all Jews

kill all niggers in the universe please

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist

A girl that looks like my ex, but doesn't treat me like shit even though she claims to love me

More bitche like you, so i aan have more damn wishes, and maybe some nesquik

Omnipotence

risk-free teleportation

That women weren't such shallow bitches.

I would wish all the jews away because I believe this would save more lives than all the disease & starvation & natural disasters combined. You're welcome humanity :)

found the anti-semite.

Money

Lots of money

Donald trump for president.

you fucking jew

My wish is for you to be slavemeat under my and my wife's control.

The ability to create my very own pocket universe following my own rules. The creation of said universe would be intuitive, ie if I just wanted to make the one piece universe, then set myself up to forget my godhood but remember the rest and be reincarnated into the world. And then I'd just train and become a pirate and go after one piece. Or any shit like that. Basically, I can make an independent world/universe and do as I wish with it, but it has not effect on this world.

i wish to be able to grant my own wishes

fuckin weeb trash

more genies

I wish for the ability to grant myself wishes ad infinitum.