What would be your parent's reaction if you race-mixed with a black woman?

What would be your parent's reaction if you race-mixed with a black woman?

They would tell to get a white gf instead, later after some tine they wouldn't mind at all

Look at this guys, a monkey using Internet.

Rejection from adoption

Dad would banter me into oblivion, mum would try to act nice but complain when no one can hear.

would they accept your little mutt as their grandchildren?

barely concealed horror

Shame

Silent disapproval, just like the rest of society.

My parents don't talk with me anymore.

They'd probably be happy to have their lineage passed on, before anything else. I doubt they'd give a fuck about her skin colour.

I guess they would be happy with me dating anyone, they would be happier if she was white but at this point I think anything would do for them.

"get the fuck out cunt before i give ya a belting"

So no reaction either way.

Dad would banter it into oblivion, mum would try to act nice but complain when no one can hear.

implying i would ever race mixe

They wouldn't care and possibly wouldn't even notice.

I dated a Mexican chick for years and my mom didn't even both to learn her name until we broke up.

that's rude user!

family is family

They and my family would banter her, but they would gladly accept her.

I'm gonna find out someday when I do it.

I'd imagine if we were white, my father would have an affair with my wife to break it off before we race-mix.

If that doesn't work then plan B comes into effect where my mum has a lesbian affair to destroy the marriage

No I take my medication and sleep like I promised the Dutchfriends (not the evil Spaniard), (although I think my mother is delaying it on purpose)

Is this all true or are you just memeing, I cannot imagine anyone harboring a grudge here on a little international banter.

Btw, the Spaniard is not a Spaniard, he is a Dutch Arab in Spain right now.

So racism against blacks in Sudan is just a meme?

>My parents
wouldnt care
>all your parents
they would be surprised you cunts found someone that likes you

Mom would be happy because she's a liberal BLM kinda cunt.
Dad wouldn't care.

Getting with an Italian or Greek is considered race mixing here. A black person would just be so fucking awkward.

parents wouldnt care, but i wouldnt marry a black woman in the first place, not because i hate blacks, i just dont want my children to have one more reason to whine about

It is if you think about it mate.

They're all black. The ones in the North are just a little tiny bit less black.

wouldnt give a fuck

Same with me, they'd also want her to be Catholic

They would accept it and be happy but I know they would rather me be with any other race

my dad would be very happy with me if i married a black woman, hes been hinting it at me since i was young

Italians and Greeks look more like the Lebanese than Europeans. Maybe you're right.

they'd probably disown me for being a lesbian first lel

LONDON

anything but good that's for damn sure

They wouldn't care and it might make them notice how often they say racist shit out of nowhere

First thought : user!? A gf!? YOU ARE NOT GAY?
Second thought : oh it's a...errrr...welcome, welcome....!
Third thought : well, at least she's not an arab

>t. sweden