Translation: "Argentina lost again."

>translation: "Argentina lost again."
>"The squad is over for me."

>Entire Argentine squad on suicide watch
>Messi announces his retirement from the squad
>Mascherano, Lavezzi, Banega, Higuain, and Aguero all of them about to resign

Fucking kek. This Copa has been good lads. Thank you for the memes, Chile.

and nothing of value was lost

Just woke up is this real

Yes, Argentina is kill, Hans.

yes, Argentina is free from the serial chokers

be very scared

>the airport of Argentina

this is actually good news, we should keep messi and mascherano

Nah, let Mascherano go already

Kranevitter is promising

what the fuck is happening

did chile do this?

Freddy Adu is available

>Entire Argentine NT on suicide watch after losing the Copa
>Messi missed his benulty which made everything worse
>Massive exodus
>Shitguain
>Cunt Aguero

What a time to be alive, lad

>yfw Argentina wins the next WC

> this kills Argentina
> looking for new club because Missi will kill himself if he sees him again

Mashallah, Missi.

>GK scores the winning goal with 10 seconds left on the clock

We will, with or without Messi

>Higuain

He retired :)

Does this mean Messi will be murdered if he ever returns to la tierra?

>Morning in Europe

Wake up, euros, and smell the ashes...

Argeys love to kick the ball full force missing the net by 10ft, so wide off target I was laughing my ass off

I haven't seen shots like that since the 90's - early 2000's when I paid attention the euro teams. Up your fucking game, get with the current year. You want to play like europeans, don't be surprised when you get owned like them faggot

For all the Euros that don't know, mexit has more to do with argentina's 7 other defeats.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ayyyyyyylmao @ "smell the ashes"

Underrated

>>Messi announces his retirement from the squad
What a little bitch!
>>Mascherano, Lavezzi, Banega, Higuain, and Aguero all of them about to resign
What a bunch of prancing lala homo men!

I'm glad some of those faggots will leave the NT

I was tired of them. I was tired of "No Icardi because muh bullshit affair" fuck off. I want my NT to be serious, not this. I also want AFA to btfo.

We need to get our shit together if we really want to win a World Cup.

Good for him, honestly, should've done it sooner.

Had he not worried for that shitty team he could've done even greater things with Barza.

He was unlucky enough to be in a generation where Argentina produced nothing else other than him so he shouldn't worry about the NT any more.

sorry bros

This is a dangerous precedent for South American football.

I hope this doesn't lead to Latin American players in Europe just deciding to sack off international duty because their teams are crap and they hate flying to a different continent every international break.

>Kranevitter is promising

> le "supposedly a crack for Riber but doesn't get any playtime in Atleti" guy

argentina is second tier without messi. theres no competing for the world cup for you without him. it will only be worse without the likes of mascherano higuain and aguero

with him, you sure can amigo boludo

what you guys think...

how much he despise not being born in Spain?

winning WC and ECs with his Barca buddys

just saw the 5min match report of final...did he really missed another free 1vs1 against keeper like back in 2014?

this guy should have PTSD by now

Messi, no :(

Why couldn't this happen to Ron Aldo?

>Acting like the Copa is somehow a big title and winning it would have been worth something
That shit is full of memeteams and it's almost every year, the fact that he think swinning it would have been a great accomplishment just proves how deluded he is.

Why would anyone do this? I know spics get emotional but the entire fucking team quiting after a lost final? We lost THREE FUCKING WORLD CUP FINALS. You don't just quit your national team.

its the euro cup for south america and losing 4 of them with a full team is a horrible look

Are you ready for you new Lord and saviour Paulo Dybala?

how come Messi wont stay around for the Olympics?

He could have chosen to play for Spain afaik since there's a rule for latin Americans who have lived in Spain a certain amount of time. He dun goofed

>THREE FUCKING WORLD CUP FINALS
Yep, can't believe that one guy who lost all three of them is still playing for Naranja.

>tfw posted something clever, want to see the replies but forget where it was posted

fuck this life is suffering

It's not the individual loss. The thing is the 3 lost finals in a row and the 2 decades of frustration of Argentina.

They HAD to win and Messi just exploded.

Besides you don't know argie media and its football association which is a huge, eternal shitstorm.

I'm honestly shocked by this, no Messi at the WC in Russia, I honesty thought he would be in the NT until he was 35 at least

sad news

>its the euro cup for south america
No it's not

i'm sure Ronaldo often takes Messi's pose from the OP

he had the option to play for spain, he chose not to iirc

check internet history and use control F

>needing approval from a russian origami board

Allahu Akbar

i know this feel, black bro

Messi ded, sticky pls mods

>won everything at club level...
>...with the core of the Spanish NT that won three titles in a row
>...and alway another world class striker to support him (Eto'o, Ibra, Villa, Suarez...)
>wins nothing for an Argentina that is one of the top national teams of this decade, with just a handfull of worthy rivals (Germany, Spain, Holland...) and only Chile as serious competitor in America
>fails a decisive penalty and ragequits international football
>he is only 29 years old
somehow we have to swallow that this guy is the greatest of all time

What a pussy. Retiring from International Football. Never left Barca either so its not like Club Football has much to offer him. Such a shame, because technically he was better than Maradona, but he never had the balls Maradona had

>football association

Messi was also talking shit about them. What did they do?