10/10 video games

10/10 video games
Go!

Bethesda knows how to make amazing games

1 and 2 are so fucking shit, hipster fags fuck off. 3 was better in every way and 4 is arguably the best game in the series

I wish I could replay it but I can't find an emulator that works

this game was so fucking shit

10/10

This user has never touched a Fallout game.

Played all of them actually

kek
>captcha click all images of spaghetti

Best game trilogy of all time.

dolphin

how old are you?

I couldn't get it to actually function

Bomb simulator 2052

Then you either hop on the hype train of every name game that comes out. Or you have really shit taste in video games.

Probably the best on the PS2

watch a tutorial how to setit up. it works fine for me. also the wii side of dolphin.

b&

MODS MODS b&

Supper is ready,
The Tupperware's heavy,
Starches are steady,
It's mom's spaghetti

oh no.

oh god damn the hours i spent on this game

Its been a while since I tried, I think the problem was more I couldn't find a version of the game that would work properly

>am i cool yet?

reported
have fun in the pokey

New Vegas was the best in the series

My favorite anime

THIS

Dolphin is a good Emulator for cube. Works fine for me.

You reek of nostalgia, nig.

This is one of my favorite games ever but I've never known anyone else to play it

Bored me shitless. Probably cause I didn't play the first two

New Vegas fucked up the story had nothing to do with 3

Jazz Jackrabbit 2

I lent this to my friend a few weeks after it came out. His mother threw it out because it was too violent. Didn't even think about if it wasn't theirs to throw away. Filth

best skateboarding game hands down

They don't need to be sequential. 4 wasn't the same character as new Vegas wasn't the new character as..... at least new Vegas was a true rpg

Gameplay was shit. But concept was 10/10

None of the games have anything to to with 3, you faggot. And before you "muh brotherhood" The brotherhood are spread out all over the country.

what a whore. this game was epic. even though I was too young to understand majority of the humor

These were my shit as a kid

The soundtrack to this was fucking A1

>true RPG
At least 4 stook to the canon lore, new Vegas had to add retarded factions like the legion that make no fucking sense its post apoc there wouldn't be shit like that

Right? I was like 12 when i got it. But all i cared about was chopping my sisters head off with the Sword. I don't think we'll ever see a game this raw again

This game
This fucking game
It made me who I am today
It gave me so much of my life
I became so invested in that war, that fight.
I became a hardcore Halo fan after this game. I played the shit out of 3, Reach, Wars, ODST, even 4.
Sometimes I think back, I feel like a veteran having flashbacks. I feel like I got so caught up in the moments, the fighting, that I truly became a soldier. I was there. In every battle. Behind that visor were my eyes. Under that armor was my body. My fingers pulling the trigger, my arms beating my enemies' faces into pulp.
It was me, in that world. I felt so alive. So much like I was doing something good, that I had a purpose. That I was fighting the good fight, saving lives. I won that war in Halo 3. 4 felt like I was being dragged thin. But I had a duty, and I suck to it. I feel like that was the game when I was finally, truly KIA. Every challenged met, every threat faced, every call to face the extinction of my race answered. I died fighting. I died a hero.

how far down the autistic spectrum are you user?

Yeah not since Rare fell off the deep end and became shit

kill yourself. seriously. you'll never experience anything remotely as epic as playing fallout 1 and 2 for the first time, when no other games even compared to it. fuck new Vegas and especially fuck 4. they are over processed rehashed bullshit money grabs that were rushed out to make money because they knew drones like yourself would pre order it without even thinking twice. 3 was the only game to come close to the same experience that 1 and 2 gave years ago.

Overwatch anyone???

And 4 didn't have factions? Come the fuck on user. New Vegas was 10 times better than 4. Just give it a rest

Wish i still have it

underage b&

>At least 4 stook to the canon lore
you mean the canon lore that made FOT non-canon because the BoS is an insular organization that does not recruit and violently removes pre-war tech from anyone that isn't BoS?

But there would be an underground super society of robot people? Doesn't seem to line up that well to me. A fanatic cult raised by an idol figure post apocalypse seems like a strong possibility

It's a damn shame.

>its post apoc there wouldn't be shit like that
You dumb nigger. Even Mad Max has factions. You think Fallout, a game where fucking aliens exist wouldn't?

Heard it's just a sims 4 looking Dirty Bomb. Meh.

That response was underage b8 fag

OP said 10/10, not 0/10

>"Spirits be willing to talk. What you need"

The only thing that surpass it is:
>"Stay a while and listen..."

It's actually worse. At least Dirty Bomb tries.

Hasn't aged too well, but Morrowind.

the r34 is good.

I would say it's more team fortress like but I quite think it's dank shit my good sir

gah right in theach nostalgia bone...

>How to start a thread that people will reply to.
>post picture of Fallout pre-Bethesda

Can Confirm, Fallout 2 is the best, playing it right now and my character is about to rape the muties.

Why do I see so much gta 5 hate? I really loved that game

>Implying the GAME isn't underage b8
Nice double dubs though

>playing the Bethes-Jew

Indeed

From what i remember, it was a pretty solid game.

Don't make me laugh, why would want to play a top down piece of shit that has some of the worst graphics I've ever seen?

Agreed ignore the faggots on here

mass effect 11/10

This. 169% this
10 pickup truck captchas in a row, fuck you google.

Get on my level.

Legit

Fucking awsome