I don't like this timeline

I don't like this timeline
There's an alternative timeline where Argentina won the WC and both copa americas, and we could've seen Messi's happy autistic smile radiate us with a warm cozy feeling
Instead we get this timeline in which we have to bear seeing a hardworking autist cry because he couldn't live up to his country's unreachable expectations

We'll win the World Cup 2018

Copa Memerica doesn't even matter

Kek

1 gol in 100+ minutes is unrealistic right

I hope you do
I don't want to see Messi retire with no NT cups

No, messi and Argentina are shit,even in parallel universes

I'm so sad he didnt win those 3. His smile and optimism, gone.

if argentina continues to produce only forwards and they fail to produce during big games then you wont win shit ever

your done kiddo

His soul got shattered, his ego destroyed, his dreams crushed.

I can't imagine the pain.

>WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE

>unreachable expectations
>get to three finals in a row and do jack shit

Before he dies, that very last moment, he will remember these finals.
"I failed" he will say before he passes away.
The GOAT that never was

How can one country be so fucking deluded? 50 years of hurt incoming m8

I want
to believe

>scores free kicks like its nothing
>misses penalties like its nothing

pfff, we have a lot of talent to make a great team

And they broke his legs during the play rendering him unable to do anything?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want to hug him and tell him that everything's going to be ok. Probably not, but it doesn't matter.
Poor Leo, senpaitachi

To be honest I think Argentina can do it
If the team is made up of grown men, then they can learn a simple lesson this match
They clearly had superior skill, but Chile had GUTS, seeing Aranguiz and Vidal run around the field from minute 1 to 120 is so inspirational
If they can take this lesson to come back more motivated than ever, I believe they have a chance

>only forwards

HA, its funny you say that, because we lost the finals due to lack of good forwards. Our defense and midfield are pretty solid.

Too bad you have a retard who is in charge of making that team.

he's getting sacked

Tata dindu nuffin
He a good boy

And let's hope the next one is not another retard. Can you guys really do that?

Lionel Messi is an anagram for Lil miss one

Simeone

>Higuain

CUZ THEY SHOOK AINT NO SUCH THING AS HALFWAY CROOKS

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Messi fans suck. You cucks already get to see him play on the most loaded front 3 in history along Suarez and Neymar for 8 months each year and you bitches are still whining?

I thought he wasn't going to leave Atl anytime soon.

would you prefer the timeline where messi doesn't care about soccer and grows up to be a 4'9 janitor at the local gymnasio?

fresh OC.

I'd like to imagine there's a timeline where I have a qt gf and everything I've ever truly desired had gone right and not to shit like always

>nido.org
go back to jaidefinichon the IB, faggot

thats sad. reading that made me cry for him. I feel bad now :/

Truly this is the darkest timeline

You'd be lucky to qualify without Messi.

There is a timelime where I am a successful football player, where I am rich, and of course, I'm not a 23 years old kissless virgin. But do you see me complaining? No, you don't.

>unrealistic expectations
>only expect him to play how he does every other day
He choked a kick he has done hundreds of times perfectly and his "fans" are calling him out on it

No you won't m8, sorry.

You've got nothing to work with, 2 years is no time at all.

Wait till next generation of footballers.

>he literally took the team to those finales
>yet the team did NOTHING.
>all blame falls on him.

He's too good for this Argentina generation, I'm glad he quit.

Fuck Meshit, footbal is his job, he is just only a fucking coward

>That Ozil.
KEK

Are you now the England / Netherlands fusion of Southamerica?

Not so different you and I.