Sup Sup Forumsros, My sub pissed in my bed tonight during sex. What should her punishment be?

Sup Sup Forumsros, My sub pissed in my bed tonight during sex. What should her punishment be?

Take her safeword away for a week

make her eat anchovies

Another picture of the piss.

/thread

Tell her to do it again, webm, post. Let us laugh at her incontinence.

Also faps.

This is a good idea

Kick her in the cunt every 30mins while she tries to read 'Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 72' by the late, great Dr Hunter S Thompson.

Punishment is over when she either finishes the book, runs from you or bleeds to death.

You mean your moms cat pissed in your bed. Faggot.

sounds like a quick way to lose a sub and get a reputation as a dom to avoid if you ask me.

Dubs speaks the truth

Moralfag pls go

Starve her during the day and fuck her all night non-stop and make her drink all your cum, it'll be her food and punishment.

just a practical consideration. You don't want to get a reputation as a shitty dom.

Opee here. Not taking her safeword away, but I might make sure use it a lot more.

Piss is okay, but this here, this shit is 3kinky5me

Make her wear diapers all the time and forbid her to use the bathroom

Squeeze the piss out of the bedding into a bowl and make her drink it.

She's lurking this bread now

And she likes this idea

Well, you keep that idea as a freebie my friend. I'm sure you'll come around to the idea.

She doesn't have a choice, of course.

You have a nice and productive day.

if we're going with piss punishments: get duct tape and tape her cunt shut. use plenty of tape, cover the whole area.

Then make her drink a whole bunch of water.

Wait a few hours, feel free to entertain yourself with her while she gets to the begging and pleading stage.

(optional extra: tape a bullet vibe under there too)

Taping a bullet vibe doesn't work that good, we've tried it. She gets really wet and it moves around too much.

Looks like just the right color

using a shittonne of tape can help but fair enough.

Get yourself a pair of panties with a vibe included, holds it in the right spot and they usually come with a remote.

I'll look into this. She loves her vibe, but she's never been tortured with it.

seriously? you've never done edging like that before?

highly recommended fam, I love tying a girl to the bed and using a vibe to keep her on the verge of orgasm for hours.

I've done edging, but not for that long. Maybe an hour tops. She cried from it when she came, still loved it though.

I was thinking more along the lines of just leaving it on her, multiple orgasms for hours.