How much are these cards worth, yugioh people of Sup Forums (Slifer and Ra cards are secret rares, I believe)

How much are these cards worth, yugioh people of Sup Forums (Slifer and Ra cards are secret rares, I believe)

Id say about 35 yrs of virginity

5-7 each

Probably about 25-30 for all of it. Check the little serial codes on the mid right under the illustrations. Search that code online. Sources: I buy and sell these fuckers all day every day.

Il give you a pepe if you set them on fire

god cards in middle are gbi, which when i looked it up, it said that meant they were secret rares

Slifer and Ra are fake

Red Eyes SDJ unlimited is $4
Shining Flame Wingman from the tin is $3

i've checked everything, gods aren't fake. They have the matching color on the back, no logo on the back, little japanese characters in bottom left, shiny square with the eye in the bottom right

I'd say they're worth whatever you fucking nerds say they're worth.
Grow up faggot, this site is 18+

Look at the font and foil letters

Fake af

they are not the usuable versions
collector items at best, worth little

To be safe, I'll give low estimates.
EHero Wingman: 4.99
Ra: 9.89
Slifer: 24.98
Red-Eyes: 6.89

Total: 46.75

Granted, this is just the total the site I go sells them. Ebay might garner you more.

Since when?

Given that they are counterfeit, not much.

Only Red-Eyes is worth anything. I'd say maybe 3$ for unlimited

You are seriously retarded.
See

>no blue eyes white dragon

The God cards are the only ones that look like that. If nearly any other card had that font, you'd be right.

The god cards aren't playable so maybe 5$ each. Redeyes and the hero are worth a bit more.

These are real examples

Look at the difference even on the ? For RA

Red-eyes from the starter deck is $2.24
Shining wingman is $4.00
God cards I don't know probably like $2 since they're not playable
Source: ygo prices

Bruh, ra and slifers stars at the top their look awfully fake.. if they legit you could be looking at a minimum of £20 each, but man, those stars really look faaaaaaaake. Much love, mmmm kaiba booooiii

lol

>kaiba booooiii

I miss the days when these were still worthwhile cards. Now it's all that crazy shit where I use six cards, and have a level eight on the field my first turn.

magic the gathering is master race

no. just no

this is what people always seem to miss when pricing yugioh cards, the thing that matters is the set they come in. There is a slifer that's 25 but it sure as fuck ain't that one.

red eyes is maybe a couple dollars, same with wingman. MAYBE 2 dollars

the slifer and ra are worth change if real, if fake they're worthless.

konami made printed gods that look like that but they say "this card can't be used in a duel" where there is japanese letters on yours, so I don't know how legit they are. also don't know what GB1 is and I don't want to look it up.

just research the shit yourself, go on troll and toad and find the card from the set it comes in

4 canadian pesos

Yugioh player here. No he is right in terms of selling them at local card shops to other players. No one would pay cash for any of that except the red eyes if it was MINT for like $2-3 or a decent trade. Online sites like eBay you might have some retard pay for the Gods for some stupid price like $6-7 bucks. Honestly just keep them or ask any friends if they know anyone who plays and would cop them for like $10. That's all I'd pay for them.

Pimp