There are only 2 types of people

There are only 2 types of people

Feminists and retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

Maybe I should go to tumblr, it's such a better site. They also have way better memes, furs, and traps.

so everyone is a retard but feminists are also sexists? got that.

You don't understand because you're just dumb men

Let me tell you something, If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "There are no girls on the internet".
This rule does not mean what you think it means
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On The internet, we dont have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You dont get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr. Im a girl" you're begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, There are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
tl;dr: tits OR GET THE FUCK OUT

i can smell sexism. feminism stinks.

Men are so sexist women are basically immune to being sexist. That should even us out.

Show tits or gtfo
otherwise ur a dude
sage

look at you. just like the fascists: "we must secure the existence of us women and a future for female children"

That's just like a man. Of course you need to see me naked to verify my gender. Any man would simply be asked for a timestamp.

Double standard much?

that's a point i agree to. although i find it pretty hypocrit since you feminists use double standards all the time.

Well, using bone marrow we CAN reproduce woman to woman.

Guess what kind of kid it'll be.
The best kind.
A girl.

We don't even biologically need you.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
go back to tumbler

Tits or gtfo

Most of the time, the two groups overlap.

hence i said: sexist. not only that: you are also an extremist. therefore i don't need to tolerate you. therefore i am allowed to legally fight you. the bill of rights is just a piece of paper for you, right?

Okay, but what's the other type of person?

you must be a tard then.

Oh so you can hit me just because I'm a girl?

hit you? are you delusional or something? i said legally fight you and your propaganda.

Violence is always the man's solution.
9/11 wouldn't have even happened in a world where the roles are flipped.

Is this what Tumblr calls a raid? It's kind of cute, in an argumentative, reverse-bigoted Sup Forums kind of way.

sry to disappoint you. i am a pacifist. i couldn't hit a fly.

Allahu Akbar

The only feminism I subscribe to is allowing a girl to take my massive load

Dumb females

what's the other type?

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU STUPID 4CHANNER PIECE OF SHIT?

Female?! Don't scream at me ;(

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wow you put a lot of effort into trying to scare some internet person. Nobody cares about your military bullshit. You didn't even spell Guerilla correctly.

Shows how smart men are. All bronze and no brains.

tbh we should start a shit tag to go viral and bait them into making themselves look like fools something like
# me if i were cisgender
(spaces for keeping this from being traced)

newfag detected

Wow, you put a lot of effort into being new here. Nobody cares about your faggotry. You didn't even spell brawn properly.

Shows how dumb some women are. All butts, no brain.

Stay classy, New Hampshire.

this is not how you bait.

>all bronze no brains

not sure if you're an actual new fag or if this is really clever bait

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

Keep taking the bait, bait threads will keep being made. Can you guys stop being retarded for like a couple days?

You forgot tho mention the other type of people.

What about retarded feminist