Post a girl cuter than her

Post a girl cuter than her.

>protip:you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too easy

big forehead bro
another pic fam, eyes close cant determine cuteness. even with dubs.

Gross
Her forehead is a landing strip and her eyes are two positive magnets.

but honestly anyone is cuter than a shitskin with fliters and angles.

oh yea, definitely hard to find a girl better than this one. her eye area and facial features are on point

Been dating her for seven years

THAT GET

she got nudes or moar pics fam? a name or fb perhaps?

I bet this one has an ass

your dubs... speak troof. question is, who is she?
lucky guy, does she have some hispanic roots?

I think she's cuter.

I'm no cuck
Puerto Rican and Canada blood

i never said you were a cuck..........

Lol I mean I'm not giving her name out or nudes.

Would love to see more of her gawd dawn

Why not bikini or bra

Get thread?

>fivehead
2/10

get that bitch out of here

youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE

super easy

where did cuck and name giving have a similar connection? anyways, give us a little tease bro. something to desire. a lil something that makes it seem like we will never have her. thats not too much to ask

Lol I've been away for two years with the army. I don't even get nudes. We've never been that kind of couple

Can't see face

Post your fav pic? Nigga we the cucks

it's like the stork shartet on her face before he brought her.

yo, i dont even want to jinx it but dude be very careful man. there's some occasions of girls cheating on army men. there has to be a close relationship between you two. in fact, my friend is going to the navy as well. he wants to propose his girlfriend before he leaves but he doesn't know if its a good idea just because they wont she each other a lot and she could, over time, feel no interest in him.

Here you go. Closest thing I have to tits

fucking score. thanks man!

We've had our relationship through highschool and when she lived away from me. This is something we hate but are used to. I'm leaving army in like a month anyways.

face is now half there... maybe another pic will do.

Underaged/10

love redheads.

Her forehead is so big she has to step into her shirts

doesn't mean she ain't cute

and she's not the only underage gal on here

gg

oh, so it aint worse than i thought. make sure you get your sex the moment you get to you house. go ape. take that first nut and then pop a blue pill.

How about this

i forgot about this chick. yea, nevermind OP, this girl gets it. her cosplay on point. did you see that one pic of her in a stripper/cop outfit? ffffuck.

Done

We plan on renting a hotel and fucking till the sun rises. Then take a nap and go to the zoo

Another one

You may have dubs but that train track of teeth can stay away. Plus her face is so fucking wide

Is her name Lara?!

dubs. but wait wait wait.... so from the language i get, you talk to her about this.... but cant get no nudes??? well... i guess its a bit typical from a hispanic girl. i should know kek

More?

Puerto Rican girls are stubborn as fuck. One video chat I had with her we tried to just masturbate together and she's just like "it just hurts, I'll wait till you're here"

She can stay away from sex forever and be fine, but is a beast when we get into it

im pretty sure there are in the top 3 ethnicities that make sex 10x better.

they*re

I miss her pussy so much. It's been a year since I've physically seen her

Lol that was taken last year. She has a retainer now and it makes her sound fucking cute

Does I win?

so no more fam, im salty as is that we aren't getting nudes or moar pics...

Yeah I can't give anything more because sadly I have nothing more.

my current gf.
#getfuckinreckedfaggot

a girl has no name

name, link, body description, maybe her friends pics, theres lots of things

You realize that snapchat filters contour the jawline and smooth the skin, and she doesn't actually look like that, yes?

he just said your girl dont look pretty. what you gonna do OP?

>"Hey man could you post a pic where I can see her face better?"
And you post this.
You're a fucking idiot OP.

why is she making the devil's horns? she is diabolic

How much plastic surgery did those lips go through?

Basic

Came here to say this

She's a professional makeup artist. Her contour is actually a contour. But her face normally looks like that without makeup

me and her are only 23, she has a kid from a dumb fuck she used to date when she was 17, her son has the same lips, so their real but she gets that alot. she did recently get a boob job though.
they feel amazing. :)

No nigger I'm saying when you take a picture with a filter on snapchat it digitally makes your face skinnier unless it's one of the joke ones that make you look super fat.

Name: femanon
Link:Sup Forums
Body: fat ass with nice C cup, nipples the size of tiny pepperoni with an hourglass figure that makes your mind spin. 5'4
Friend pics:she rarely has anything with her in it. She just takes videos of friends and they take nothing of her.

Didn't know that. Doesn't do it to me. Lol. Or I haven't noticed. Regardless she looks like that irl

That's a dude

Done.

that nipple thing was probably what i wanted to hear, thats good, might fap to her later on.

They're gonna feel amazing for a few years.
Take some saran wrap and put it over an oatmeal cream pie. That's what you have to look forward to.

Damn who is she? More?

Kek

She is a bitch sometimes so you're not wrong
Nigga I posted this before

White girls