I'm an Aplha male Sup Forums

I'm an Aplha male Sup Forums.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.

You fucking tard. They know betas have a sex drive, they just know better than to let them get any because betas are clingy as a motherfucker and possessive as shit

So you think you're Alpha eh? How much do you spend every night when you chill with your girl or go out?

Dont worry ill wait

I will fuck everyone women

hah. jokes on you. that person for me is a guy, so you're gay.

Ok OP, times up. How much do you spend every night going out or chillin with your girl?

I fuck her and I leave yummy

Oh so you a lazy fuck. That makes you a certified sissified beta cuck

If u don't spend shit or go out then ur a fucking beta so shut the fuck up and let a REAL Alpha lecture ur pathetic ass

Just cus u fuck her don't mean shit. You have to DOMINATE THAT SHIT! FUCK HER SO HARD YOUR BACK HURTS AND SHE CANT WALK STRAIGHT FOR WEEKS NIGGA!

MAKE HER BEG FOR THAT SHIT!!! also, SPEND FUCKING MONEY YA CHEAP FUCK!

Here's my old spending record back when i was bold and arrogant: $50,000 on VIP, bottle service, MDMA, dank kush, and NOS

AND THIS WAS EVERY NIGHT ON THE WEEKENDS!!!

Then there was the bail i had to pay to get out after some dumbass would run his mouth.

Defining yourself by her pleasure is not Alpha.

You'd think a so-called alpha can spell the fucking word.

No but throwing out ur back making her yours does faggot

And these dubs are truths

And so are these

No, that doesn't either. How old are you?

>Aplha male.

ok dude, good luck with that.

You're not at alpha level yet. The key is to truley not give a shit about women at all. You can't just act like you don't care either. They sense that. You have to feel it on the inside. They will flock to you. But since a real alpha doesn't give a shit about women, what's the fuckin point?

how does that make you an alpha? you fucking old man throwing your back out lmaooo. that or you're just a fat fucker who cant compensate for his own weight.

maybe if you drop that extra 90 lbs and fix that weak ass hairline this claim could have some validity.