Doesn't it remind you of something?

Doesn't it remind you of something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RbgPScElG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notti magiche?

>implying he was as good as Messi

it's a bit different though.
Baggio and Baresi played with broken bones, they were heroes, and also they never quitted the NT because of this match.
we were the underdogs and nobody expected us to win, while Argentina choked in the only real match they played.
very different

i read that your press destroyed him but after 5 years they realized how good he was

he was better than Messi m8.
he was almost Maradona-tier

right, and it was at a world cup final against brazil in the time they were wrecking the rest of the world. Roberto Baggio GOAT.

except Baggio didn't retire after failing to win the world cup

>Italy is the greatest football nation ever

he was not Maradona tier, but he's the only one in Italy getting close to Diego's level. If Maradona was the Golden Boy, he was the Divine Ponytail. He did carry the team to the 94WC final. Shame they lost it at penalties. But I was happy for them, after all they won it after 24 years of nothing and they consecrated it to Ayrton Senna, quite a gesture by them.

also he's probably the most loved italian footballer ever. Wherever he went, he always had supporters, no matter the team he played for. Juventus, Milan, Inter...he's one of the few to have played for the big three and he was never hated for it. Heck, even Fatnaldo went to play for Milan and Internazionale fans were fucking angry at him. Fatnaldo. Let that sink in.

Fuck I miss Baggio.

I agree, I said 'almost' because Maradona is from another planet.
Also, Baggio played a football in which defender would kill talented players and he got his knees destroyed. I don't hink Messi would have survived

He did disappear for a few years after that miss. then reappeared around 97.

Imagine if Baggio hadn't his knees destroyed. He would surpass everyone. I haven't seen such skill from anyone besides Maradona.

Was Baggio the GOAT Sup Forums ?
youtube.com/watch?v=0RbgPScElG0

>comparing chile to the brazil 94 squad
Our loss was an embarassment, yours wasnt

>mfw plebs says Pirlo is overrated
>mfw plebs know only about Juve Pirlo

Not the GOAT, but he had a unique interpretation of football. This, combined with his pure talent, make him one of the most memorable footballers of all time.
35 to 50 yos in Italy still have nightmares about that miss though.

Lad that squad was pretty meh desu, only Romário was GOAT tier.

>it was at a world cup final against brazil in the time they were wrecking the rest of the world
"no". brazil confidence was all time low before the tournament

Way better than Messi, had he been playing in an ultra stacked team and in a 2-teams meme league he woulda broken all sorts of records.

Wat? He did not.

Dude even took huge pay cuts to play at Brescia in order to clench a spot in the world cup roster, several years later, and he was still goat.

You now remember DINO Baggio.

what a first touch, my god

Baggio was elite. One penalty miss should not define his career.