ITT things Americans don't know about America

ITT things Americans don't know about America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwVTym-ZOc8
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its coming to an end

oh we know all too well

US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People since WW2
more than anyone else
but they're the noble country, the shining city on a hill.

The government became a leeching entity and its own fully functional war machine using the dense and the desperate.

NASA??? no! NAZI

America is fucking garbage and Americans are too.

You mad bro?

theeeey knoooooow

I'm an American, and this is true.

>shining city on a hill
Quakers?

Where are you from friend?

Reagan

Implying killing kebabs, rice negros and dindus is a bad thing?

America has been involved in a majority of wars after wwii, if not all of them.
Hillary didn't win, she cheated her way.
Britbongs hate us cause we can have guns and free speech

true

implying americans count as white lol

Who is white then, Mohammed?

Their election is predetermined

free speech??? in america?? ha! fuck off

also you stole all of your ideology from British intellectuals

free speech and guns for everyone are not american ideas

Still the majority of Americans are white, but even then only an idiot would consider blacks "americans" they are leeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwVTym-ZOc8

But why aren't free speech and guns allowed in Britain?

The nation was founded by former British citizens... who had those ideologies

Russia is not a world superpower. It's military is horrible, hardly being able to handle goat fuckers in a desert. The only power Russia has is it's nukes, which is why they are so stubborn to get rid of them. It's their only strength.

i am, Scandinavian people are white

french and brittons have a nasty gallic look to them

americans look weird and hormonal and brag about the little white they have, its ridiculous

Brits can be ok as long as they are from money. For example, if you're of British ancestors who were slave owners in the american south and you're family didn't become poor hicks, you may look fine. If you're from some gross brits who immigrated to New York or Boston then you probably look gross

Thank you god of truth. Fuck those disgusting slavs, pulling petty shit just to get attention.

American's didn't invent the automobile

free speech is almost a universal thing, shut up about it, stop comparing yourselves to arabs.

most of the world is free enough.

why no guns?....i know i wont be able to make you see how lame guns are and how only betafags like them

We just capitalized on it

>be modern German Citizen
>Make Joke about stupid president of turks
>Muh Freedomen o speechen
>Merkel no approve
>Jail time for joking about kebab faggot

nobody said anything about no russian fags

>Stuff Americans don't know thread
is thing americans don't know

>Scandinavian people are white
enjoy it while it lasts son of skyrim. The swedes are ruining it for everyone.

Surprisingly enough, no one has posted this one yet. America is a continent, not a country. The United States of America is not the same as America by itself.

There needs to be another German Uprising. But this time, Unified Europe and US against Kebab lands. Extermination of arabs and blacks

Aryans are true whites, but not all of us can be like them.

Free speech is actually only allowed in the US. Every other country has "hate speech" laws that stop you from talking against any group and the government.

We just say America because there's no other nation that uses the name. Without the United States of Central America there's no confusion

America is the only thing that matters.
Canada = gay and cucked.
Mexico = not a country, just cartels and street people.

ok you got me user. that was fucked up lol

Call me a libtard, but I don't think all blacks should be killed. Just the dindu nothings and their culture destroyed. Arabs are on their own league of fucked up though. Fuck them.

That's obvious, even to us.

My dudee

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

Let me just go normie mode for a second. Hitler took the Jews guns away, then their speech, identity, and value. he made sure to disarm then so that they couldn't fight back. And they didn't, because they weren't armed.

I would be ok with blacks that take up white culture being allowed to live. but interbreeding and marriage is disgusting

Why do you think the world is adamant to take away white people's guns?

ok!!!!!!!
fuck you, you get spied on...
wait...you spy on us too

fuck

A lot of people do this, not just us.

Do you think we're calling ourselves "Amerifats"?

Extermination.
Governmental uprising.
We're the only race capable of actually putting up a fight

How to spell it
Why it's called America
That the rest of the civilized world is pissed about its selfish way of living

The reason why we keep raising the national debt is because not only would our country fuck up big time if we didnt but A LOT of countries have invested in america by buying bonds. We would probably crash the world economy by not raising the debt ceiling.

It's Americas you jack ass

It's because we're ameriCANS not mexiCANTS.

And why do you think white people are so adamant on keeping them? White people know the world and many in it are still as uncouth and barbaric as it was centuries ago, and they also know that since the time that Britain rose to power, they've pissed off every other race or group of people on the planet. They know you earlier want some white man's blood, and they aren't gonna give it to you without a fight.

>Blacks
couldn't do shit to stop almost complete takeover
>Arabs
Took disorganized to fight, modern nations are shitty
>Asians
Better than most, but let's all remember the boxer rebellion (Burrrret nooo hurrtt meee)

Pretty much this
You can say literally anything possible in the US, even that you want to murder the president, the worst they can really do is put you on a mega watch list, but in germany being a nazi sympathizer can get you fucked, in most of europe you can't go publicly broadcast your hatred of dindus and kikes, but in America, go for it.
Free speech in its purest form is in the USA, whether that's a good or bad thing is up for interpretation, but there's no real arguments against that fact.

no one in Mexico, south America or canada ever says they are in the continent of America. Most of Latin America is basically a bunch of failed states.

Brazil came so close to not being shit but then became shit again

What American believes this?

Brazil
>not white
>ever not being shit
kek
A country's success is directly related to how white it is.

No

american flag is one of the shittiest flags in the world.
it is fuck-ugly, nearly impossible to draw accurately and other than americans, nobody knows how many stripes or stars there are supposed to be.

not only that, but I can list at least five other countries that use the same colours but only americunts find it acceptable to describe their flag by its colour pallet

There is North America and South America. And when people say "America" they are colloquially referring to the US 99.9% of the time, faggot.

we mixed breeds with the mexicans and the blacks to make the true ubermensch. only a fucking moron wouldn't recognize that each race has its own pros and cons. its like fuckin warcraft in this bitch

Anybody got the copy pasta about the symbolism behind the flags of America, Germany, Russia, and
> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

Kinda true. We need some eagles on our flag

>How to spell it
>Why it's called America
>That the rest of the civilized world is pissed about its selfish way of living

>A brief perusal of this thread implies otherwise
>Some wop explorer
>What else is new. Mind your damn business, other countries

>A country's success is directly related to how white it is.
east europe, sweden.

America
Amerigo Vespucci
Many American's are pissed at the selfish way most of us live. Some of us try to better ourselves. I know I do.

lost

Are slav's even white? and Sweden is becoming shit, its not poland level though

>lets it shitskins
gets shit
>large jewish percentage
gets shit

They shouldn't be killed but they do have to go back.

No I'm asking what American believes the automobile was invented in America? No one I've ever talked to thinks that.

poles are white

Cringe pic

That can't be all
Hopefully trump will get us to step it up

OP has been deep throating the USA hated news outlets !

The fact that the USA has an open system to live as you choose makes it one if the greatest nations on the planet for a basic model for a decent safe life...some money a car a education and healthcare a chance to fall in love with whoever you want under civil and human rights
Call it shit and Americans shit all you want , i don't see other countries giving aid when disasters occur ...Ya don't see other countries coming to countries being picked on by bigger states ( see russia vs georgia )

The sad truth is yall mother fuckers needs the United states and we aint going anywhere soon so deal with it !!

>Buy Liberia
>U can go back now slaves we dont want u
>SHEIIIT WE WAN STAY
>GIVE US RIGHTS

This is better?

Ah. Then probably some red neck hillbilly retard to the tenth who thinks America is the only country and everything else is just desert.

Poles and all slav's are degenerates. They live in nations that look like giant prisons and accomplish nothing but basic work for the western nations

Yes it is, google it and lrn2launguage.

so what, fuck you, we do what we want bitch.

Are you retarded? It's 3 colors, 13 stripes, 50 stars. Not exacly rocket science. Unless you are retarded.

>Hillary didn't win, she cheated her way.

Half intelligent amerifat here, She didn't cheat as much as there was no real game to begin with. When voting, the popular vote matters for nothing more than a way to make normalfags think they have a voice in the decision. Otherwise it's up to some rich dudes. If one is lucky, the real voter might consider the popular vote in an act of job security themselves. Since their jobs are, actually, up to popular vote.

than the shitty american flag? yes
at least people can draw that one, it is simpler and doesn't look like someone wiped their period on a folded piece of paper.

The Federal Reserve, which prints America's money is actually a private company.

Most people believe its branch of the US Government because of the "Federal" portion of its namesake, but that just to throw the people off.

look it up

Yeah, but that jackass doesn't mean anything. I think you may be thnking of Henry Ford. As kids most Americans probably think Ford invented vars, but in school we soon learn that Ford only developed the assembly line to make cars at a faster rate. It seems that Americans idolize businessmen rather than inventor, prime example: nearly every American can tell you who Thomas Edison is and many of the things he "invented", but maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 would recognize the name Nikola Tesla. It's a shame.

thats only partly true. you really think the establishment republicans wanted Chairman Trump?

> things Americans don't know about America

America is the most generous country in the world, donatng more food aid to needy countries than the rest of the world combined.

you're an idiot if you can't draw an american flag. it'll probably look like shit but you can still draw one fairly accurately if you aren't a trashcan

But i know how many stars and stripes there's supposed to be. Am scandifag.

50 stars for each state and 13 stripes for the first colonies founded

I reference North and South America all the time.

>mind your own buisness other countries

They're all white though. They're whiter than some Western European nations. You are wrong to think national success is due to being white, it's due to that nation's specific culture.