Are the /bros left, right, or moderate? (I don't care about liberal/conservative. Just left, right, or moderate)

Are the /bros left, right, or moderate? (I don't care about liberal/conservative. Just left, right, or moderate)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right

Right

Right

cool cool. I'd say I'm moderate but I lean a bit to the right.

Left you communist fucks

I'm a right libertarian.

where can I find this test? I found a similar test but the chart is weird:

Right on some issues, left on some issues, moderate on some issues. Never go full retard.

user knows what's up

politicalcompass.org/test

Left

cool cool.

retard alert

If people were naturally uncharitable for some reason I would be in favour of a left wing dictator.

Individuals having one moralist viewpoint seems to be the new democratic way, and it's stupid

Leftish moderate

I am common sense on all issues. Do what is statistically and practically the best thing, then change it if it doesn't work afterwards.

Fuck right and fuck left. Illusions.

right

Left mostly.

Will vote for Hillary if Bernie doesn't make it

t. 14 year old 'intellectual'

Flexible, just hate Trump.

I mean fine if you want to say that, everyone here is 12 years old anyway.

I could give you examples but everyone here would find at least half of them to be extreme.

OP here. I just took one of those political quizzes. A little more right than I thought I was

Mostly right winged. Gonna be voting for Trump come November because Hillary is a piece of shit who has done nothing good for this country and won't even talk about her actual policies, just talks about how bad about Trump's.

Left, I'm pretty much just an environmentalist politically.

Woah ours are really close /bro
Mine:

Interesting. What do you guys think about this?

here.
Just out of curiosity, which presidential candidate do you like the best. Personally, I think Trump and Clinton are nearly equally awful. I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

You're probably literally retarded.

I don't get it. You know Time-Warner funds most of Hilary's campaign right? The same people who own CNN, the media manipulates their news in Hilary's favor. Hell even Google was caught cucking up to Clinton. I mean, I see why you don't want Trump, but if you're looking for a Bernie-like canidate whose a woman vote for Jill Stein. I just can't even fathmoth how people can vote Hillary when she's so obviously pulling strings right in front of everyone's faces.

If you're voting for Trump, you're probably also literally retarded.

>not voting for Trump m8, I'm a bern-fag

It's more complicated than just left, right, or moderate. Saying "left," "right," or "moderate" doesn't really mean anything. Economically? Socially? Politically? What domain are we talking about? And even then, how much does "left" or "right" say about your whole ideology in that domain?

I think Trump and Clinton are awful, but, in my opinion, a vote for a third party is a wasted vote UNLESS there is a drastic change in voter mentality. It seems that too many people go in to the booth thinking they only have two choices and don't even bother considering the third party.
But my vote is more than likely going for Gary Johnson as well.

/thread

Exactly this. Unfortunately, most people will forget about how both parties rigged up their primaries and pissed all over the general public's voting rights within a month or two and we'll be back to square fucking one.

The fact is, one of them is going to be president, so voting for a third party is a waste of my vote. And no, Bernie isn't going to be the nominee. So please, explain to me why I should vote for Clinton over Trump.

I'm in the sjw category and don't care about social justice at all.

Being extremely moderate != Poor knowledge on politics

Because Clinton is predictable.

We can control Clinton. Keep her on a leash if that makes sense. We can't control Trump.

58% of people in some unscientific poll somewhere want a third candidate in the race. There's your drastic change in voter mentality.

I was at the triple intersection of "I just got into politics yesterday", "c'mon it's 2016!" and "legalize it"

Left is not environmental. Left is about only environmental regulation.

You say that, but if we collectively create a plan we can have whoever we like.

But if I had to pick between these two sows, which I will not do at the polls, I'd pick Trump, because he is delightfully racist and because he isn't a career criminal.

i just got into politics yesterday

Becoming president isn't the only thing that matters in elections. This is how we get in stupid, "lesser of the two evils situations" like this election. This is the best time to vote third party, not because they have a chance of winning, but because if they get enough recognition from voters the media will have to start giving them fair coverage and their platforms have to be discussed by both major parties. Look at Bernie, he may have lost, but he succeeded in pushing Hilary farer to the left and put issues like universal health on the debate stage. Same with Trump who basically made immigration a hot topic. For political change to happen it takes a movement and that movement needs time to grow, but it does build up

Not really, it's about advocating environmental issues and having an ecological world view. although regulation is important practice. Notice how far I am down on the libertarian side aswell

I would argue that the Left has very little to do about the environment at all an is more about the cash. I am also registered Librtarian as well.

Get on my level

How well is that neckbeard growing in? Does it match your fedora?

How did this not devolve into slurs and insults being thrown from both sides?

I realize this and if I wasn't living in a swing state, I'd vote for Gary Johnson just to try to get the libertarian party taken more seriously next cycle, even though I don't agree with having open borders. I didn't say it was a waste of a vote for everybody, but for me, where I live, it'd be a waste of a vote that could go towards helping secure someone else's win.

impressive

I literally put the exact opposite of what I think.

I'm not a libertarian, I'm an independent. The libertarian party and I have some big differences. I believe everyone has the right to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others or the overall quality of American life. I believe in environmental regulations. I believe that under consumerism nothing that can be dollar'd is sacred, and I know that human society is completely dependent on nature. It makes sense for the government, as an instrument of the people to protect the people.
>little to do about the environment at all an is more about the cash.
I can't figure out why you would think that. Please tell my why you would argue that.

Verrrry Left except on guns.

Omit the word American from in front of life.
Anyone's life whatsoever.

so does that mean that your dot would be reflected across y=-x? I don't understand how these charts are made.. don't h8